Itron

Itron Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Hardworking, enjoying my job
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Cape Town, WCMarch 14, 2014
Cons: can be stressfull sometimes
Very Productive , build good relationships with all races.Start with a gud cup of rooi bos tea , priorities work schedule for the day - follow up on queries i could not complete the previous day ,attend to urgent payment requests,liase with other deaprtments especially Purchasing for queires related to invoices GRNED. I have devlop good working skills – more... and learned a lot about my Job. No one can take my expertise in this field away. Learned to be confident in my abilities .Management not always co-operative when it comes To authorizing of document & payments. Have a very good realtionship with my co-workers, strive to live in peace with all people.The only thing i dont like is when our Creditors are not paid on time and i need to inform them of when payments will be settled. Suppliers not alwayz unerstanding that i dont have control and not in a position to commit payment dates prior Authorization. All my Suppliers are paid on time .I like what iam doing and i feel the need for change after 21yrs. – less
with the right co-workers itron is fun to work at
Production Assembler (Former Employee), Waseca, MNMarch 13, 2014
You have to be ready to work right away. It is a team based job and if person isn't ready the rest can't start their job. The management is not a relaxed group. They tend to be too serious all the time.
management great,good work ethics,positive attitudes,fun
Material Handler/Lead/Operator (Former Employee), West Union, SCFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: benefits, awards, vacation ay good, gifts
Cons: too many family members connected which caused conflict
Greatest place I ever worked.Always enjoyed going and learned so much.Fair treatment and smiling faces seem to make for a positive work environment.Family like as well as teamwork included.
Productive environment and great talent
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCDecember 11, 2013
• Involved in creation and reviewing of Test Strategy document and Test Plan Document.
• Performed Requirement Analysis by gathering both functional and non functional requirements based on interactions with the process owners & stake holders and document analysis, represented them in Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
• Understanding Functional – more... Specification; Reported Test Progress and address issues to Management
• Daily Client calls to discuss all scenarios and Testing Process Improvement.
• Fine-tuned search engines and pulled data from different databases and migrated data back and forth using SQL. – less
Most unprofessional company I've ever worked for.
Engineer (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCDecember 5, 2013
You're just a warm body at Itron. They will use you and spit you out. Don't believe anything they say.
Vending Coordinator (Current Employee), Durban, ZNNovember 2, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: sometimes you work long hours
Itron is a good company to work for, wonderfull people. I have learned a lot about electricity, water and gas. Revenue protection, vending and the most enjoyable part is, you will get opportunities to travel and get training as well.
Building house meters
Packaging Operator (Former Employee), West Union, SCOctober 21, 2013
Pros: insurance and benefits
Build meters from start to finish for house meters. Inspect and pack
Good place to work if you are local
Senior Process Engineer (Former Employee), West Union, SCAugust 15, 2013
Lot of business, need new ways to manage OEE for the lines. Local talants run the place.
would not recommend working here
Meter Installer (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 7, 2013
Pros: no pros
Cons: long hours, no benefits
temporary work
if your not will to drive long distance to work then don't you cant work
production and fun place to work and very clean
power meter operator (Former Employee), West Union, SCMay 13, 2013
the job was so good and work enviroment was clean . coworkers were nice. the management was good and orangized .
horrible work place
Assembler (Former Employee), Owenton, KYMarch 13, 2013
short breaks, expensive health insurance, not a clean place to work, poor management, long 10 hour days, temp agency is horrible, you will get fired if you miss any days even with a doctors note!
Product Marketing
Applications Engineer (Current Employee), West Union, SCMarch 5, 2013
I greatly enjoy working in the Product Marketing Department as an Application Engineer.
learning new jobs
automation operator (Former Employee), West Union, SCFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: paid holidays
Cons: short bresks
Clean, safe, fun place to work. Many opportunities to learn new jobs. Best paying plant in my area. Really miss it.
Really fun job.
Auditor (Former Employee), New Stanton, PAFebruary 19, 2013
Inspect electric meters at houses. I learned how to install electric meters and how to work with electric boxes.
Assembler
Assembler/Packer/ Machine Operator (Former Employee), West Union, SCJanuary 31, 2013
Assemble meters in a automatic and manual line.
pack meters
work with others.
basic house keeping.
make sure to reach product or over.
inspect meters
Productive workplace, exciting and fun
Meter Reader/Installer/Auditor (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: employees appreciation days
Cons: paid time off
Everyday was a unexpected and enjoyable. I look forward in the future to further my career with this company.
Typical day at Itron
Design Assurance Eng (Current Employee), cape town, western capeJanuary 25, 2013
Come in check mail.
Study standards applicable to test work/ project you responsible for.
Setup test setups to perform tests according to standards.
Perform test evaluate/diagnose any observations
Very clean work environment for a plant.
Line Operator (Former Employee), Walhalla, SCJanuary 6, 2013
I enjoyed working here. Unfortunately the company had to lay off over 300 employees.
Operator (Former Employee), West Union, SCJanuary 4, 2013
Itron worked 8 hr shifts, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The 2nd shift was the make up the difference in production shift which is the shift I worked on. The employees at Itron were encouraged to learn almost every job in a department so that we were flexible in our duties to best achieve production. I really liked Itron's insistence on team work to get things – more... done. Thanks to a bunch of overachievers in our department we got things done and then some. The hardest part of the job was learning to do so many different jobs in such a short time. However, the most enjoyable part of the job was learning to do so many different jobs in such a short time. – less
i had fun meeting new people
Assembler (Former Employee), Waseca, MNDecember 20, 2012