Itergy Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
PIRE place que j'ai travaillé
na (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 September 2017
C'est vraiment la PIRE place dans laquelle j'ai travaillé.
Entreprise très conservatrice et fermée d'esprit. Aucune considération pour les employés.
Processus d'embauche très long.
Salaire très bas et peu davantages sociaux, sont très cheap.

Plusieurs départs et congédiements au courant de l'année. Pas croyable. Les employés ne restent pas longtemps dû à l'environnement de travail médiocre.

Je vous recommande de refuser leur offre et de chercher ailleurs!
Pros
Rien
Cons
Tous
Warning : Une catastrophe,
Analyste Senior System-Administrateur (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC28 April 2016
Cote management c’est catastrophique perte de 20 client (PME), une année vague de départ d’employé une entre 30 et 40 par année et ça continue juste pour vous dire que l’administrateur il a 1 mois maintenant, pas de projet, le PDG il est toujours là pour t’enfoncer,
La pire erreur que j’ai fait pour travailler pour ces voleurs.
Ne soyez pas surpris qu’une ressource reste une semaine et parte c’est arriver plusieurs fois
Pros
Aucun
Be very careful before considering to work for them.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA18 November 2014
The owners wants you to work more hrs without submitting any over-time or record that in the system. They don't have technical development plans to the team. They will smile in your face all year long and on the end-of-year performance review, they will just open the "H*ll doors" on you!! Expect them to give you "low performer" rating the 1st year no matter what you do, which will entitle them to fire you (no questions asked) exactly one day before you complete the 2nd year with them (known very well of this cheap trick). Already done it with several smart and hardworking staff.

One more thing, you will never know anyone to put your trust-on in this company. So, trust "no one" at all.

One last word, very high turn-over on this company, not because the staff are not good, it is because of the management skills and methods. Simply, they don't invest in their staff.

Be "really" very careful before considering to work for them.
Pros
Work on large scale projects, meet different people everyday
Cons
Deep Micro-managment from the Owners!!
Great group of people that were under rated but learned somuch from.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 September 2012
I loved my job, everyday was different. Assisting other departments with events and seminars that we were hosting was always a different scenario. Seeing something unfold and come off with great success is a rewarding feeling. My co-workers were always willing to teach me new things but I always showed interest. They were a part of my family. The hardest part of my job was that there were not enough hours in the day.
Pros
people
Cons
sometimes, not much appreciation from management