Our Client, a world leading automotive manufacturer, currently requires a Licenced Industrial Electrician at their facility in Cambridge, ON. This is a great opportunity for an experienced electrician looking for a permanent position with a company that values team work, career advancement, and job security. The ideal candidate has experience in an automotive manufacturing facility working with CNC Machinery, PLC programming, high speed automated equipment, and is open to shift work.
The skills and experience we need:
- Valid 442A electrical license and 309A will be considered.
- 3 + years of working experience with CNC equipment.
- Knowledge of PLC Programming and troubleshooting including Allan Bradley, ControlLogix/RS Logix, Siemens S7, Fanuc.
- Knowledge of robot systems (ABB, Motoman).
- Ability to work a weekly rotation of days, afternoons, and nights.
- Ability to work in a team consisting of 3-5 Electricians and Millwrights.
Location: Cambridge, Ontario
Position Type: Permanent, Full time
Pay Rate/Benefits: $28-$31/hr. Includes Benefits, Bonus, and Shift Premiums
itec Group Inc. emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, technical, engineering and construction industries meaning we understand a wide range of skill sets and job requirements that are unlike any other business. We are able to offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect.
Steve Petrusevski | Recruitment Consultant | itec group Inc.
Let ITEC help you find the right company to work for and the right people to make your company work. Professional recruitment specialists,...