It’s Love is looking for a talented graphic designer to assist in creating their monthly print and online wedding publications. This individual should have a refined eye for detail, a strong understanding of typography, and a solid work ethic. Sound like you? If so, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Able to work from downtown Winnipeg office
- Graphic Design Diploma or Advanced Graphic Design Diploma
- Fluent in Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Electronic portfolio and resume must be submitted
- Strong eye for typography, layout and trend-casting
- Fast working and detail oriented
- Experience with prepping files for print
- Experience with web design and prepping files for programmers
- Assisting Creative Director in designing magazine layouts that are consistent with the It's Love brand
- Assisting in maintaining consistent branding across company projects and materials
- Sourcing and designing blog posts
- Assisting in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects
- Assisting with photo shoot organization, sourcing and styling
- Following through with photographers/writers for deliverables
- Working with advertisers on ad design with clearly communicated deadlines
- Working on media kits, website design, paper goods, etc.
To be considered, please send your resume and link to your portfolio. Applications are due Friday, March 21 by 5pm.