- To work as an Educator in the Preschool program
- To follow Island Kids Academy’s Philosophy and guidance methods
- To ensure that all children are treated with respect and that the program meets their developmental needs
- Maintain daily routines and shift schedules
- Daily communication with parents regarding various aspects of care for their children
- Work with a team of educators to deliver an enriched preschool program
- Develop and implement activities in our early childhood setting for children between 2 1/2 months – 5 yrs.
- Responsible for planning and organizing activities that protect and promote the children’s intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth.
- Be aware of program ratio, and provide supervision to at least 4 infants/toddlers throughout the day
- To attend monthly staff meetings with programs
BC ECE Licence to Practice an asset, ECA would be considered
Clear Criminal Record Check
Current First Aid
Child Care related References
Wage based on credentials
Island Kids Academy is looking for a strong, energetic person to complete a well established program. This person needs to work well in a team environment and be excited to work in a preschool setting with 24 children and 3 other staff.
Island Kids Academy offers a propass (discounted bus pass immediately after hiring, access to benefits after 3 months, opportunities for growth - promotions to supervisor or management, workshops for growth and hours toward renewal of Licence to Practice.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Where children are honoured for who they are
Island Kids Academy offers licensed group child care for children ages 1-5 in Victoria, BC....