- Develop and implement activities in our early childhood setting for children between 18 months – 3 yrs.
- To follow Island Kids Academy’s Philosophy and guidance methods.
- Responsible for planning and organizing activities that protect and promote the children’s intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth.
- Ensure that all children are treated with respect and that the program meets their individual developmental needs
- Follow and maintain daily routines and shift schedules
- Communicate daily with parents regarding various aspects of care for their children
- Work with a team of infant/toddler educators to deliver an enriched infant/toddler program
- Attend and contribute to monthly staff meetings
- Be aware of program ratio, and provide supervision to at least 4 infants/toddlers throughout the day
- To attend monthly staff meetings with programs
ECE License to Practice required, infant and toddler Licence to Practice an asset.
Current First Aid
Clear Criminal Record Check
Wage is based on credentials.
Access to benefits after 3 months, discount bus pass (propass) offered immediately, opportunity for growth of positions - supervisors and management, workshops towards growth and hours for renewal of licence, options of sick days, RRSP contributions etc..
Island Kids Academy is looking for a strong, dynamic person excited to work in a strength based team environment. The right canidate enjoys babies ages 8 months to 2 yrs and a flexible routine full of little moments and varied activities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Where children are honoured for who they are
Island Kids Academy offers licensed group child care for children ages 1-5 in Victoria, BC....