ISL Engineering and Land Services Employee Reviews

A good place to work
Drafting Technologist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 August 2017
I really liked working at ISL. They have a good reputation and do good work. Staff is friendly and professional.

Unfortunately the economy caught up to them after struggling for about a year and a half the tough decision to make some layoffs and I got caught in the net.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
mentoring and guidance need improving
Incredible Company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, Alberta9 June 2015
I couldn't have asked for a better position, employer or benefits. Had head office decided against our closure, I would still be happily employed with ISL.

Daily duties included everything from contract document creation, answering/directing of calls, tender creation, meeting minutes, records management, billing and so on.

I was challenged daily which enabled me to build my skills dramatically. The most difficult part would have to be having 4 Project Engineers needing my skills all at once. We worked well as a team and never missed a deadline.