IS2 Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Friendly environment and treated like family
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 January 2018
The company is professional and take a lot of pride in its accomplishments, with a staff that contributes to a family-like vibe. The communication is open, morals/ethics are unquestionable, safety is the number one priority, and the people genuinely care about your well-being.
Pros
Team environment, accommodating, family-like setting
Cons
Expected to work through the unpaid lunch break
A great and energetic enviroment
Roller Support (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 January 2018
Everyone is nice, and productive. A fast paced but relaxed environment where everyone feels comfortable. Management is great & well structured. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
yearly launches and anniversary for year members
Great organization
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario14 January 2018
Fantastic experience working here. Great team and people to work with. Great environment. Unlimited opportunities for growth. Cares about all employees.
One of the bests jobs I ever had
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON8 January 2018
My shift would start at 2 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am. to 5 pm on Sundays . After I clock in for my shift I would choose an Rf Scanner from the plug in charging area . Then I would enter a log in name and a password to activate the scanner . I would then go to where the orders would be a take no more than 3 orders . Using the scanner and a 3 tier cart with 3 step ladder built into the cart . Would begin my order by scanning the bar code on the order in which all orders are on paper . My RF Scanner would then tell me which aisle and proper place to go to pick the product matching the order by confirming product name , serial number and best before date . I would continue picking my order until it was completed . Took all orders to the line rollers for the checkers to confirm , Occasionally my orders would take me to Cooler 1 or Cooler 2 amd Freezer I . All cold products have to stay in their respective coolers for the checkers to confirm . Those products where then packed in one of 3 different sizes of coolers and stay in the cool or cold coolers until they were shipped . This was a wonderful job and wonderful employees to work with . My 8 hour shift would always go by to what seemed to be fast .Sometimes i would have to replenish products when the stock was empty and the Rf Scanner would tell me what aisle was stocked with replenish products . Occasionally I would need the services of a Raymond Reach operator to access the product I needed for my order . Most times I would have to wait for an available operator to help me with my replenishing . This was the only thing  more... that be the hardest of my job. I know have the experience to operate an RF Scanner to give me additional work skills .  less
Pros
Work environment .
Cons
None .
Great management and opportunity
recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 November 2017
IS2 is a great recruiting agency that actually does good work. They work with good companies and treat their recruiters very well. They treat the temps with respect and value their safety. Hard to find another agency like this.
Pros
Working environment
Interesting to work with many other people
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2017
It is very good company to work, but full time temporary work. I recommended to my friends and neighbors to get a job. They are working now. It is a very buy company.
overall a great expirence , loved working with the staff
General labour (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB1 August 2017
My time spent working for IS2 workforce solutions was a great time period of my life. The leadership was always motivating and always created a fun work area.
Pros
good breaks
Cons
no cons
good atomsphere to work in
Shipper and Receiver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2017
good people to work with, management is good to be around, there was something to learn all day and everyday, keeping up with shipments where at some point difficult
Pros
people
Cons
hours
N/a
Production Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Ontario13 April 2017
- Some agency staff can be questionable
- Took weeks to receive a response to an important email
- At times, staff do not communicate well between each other and cause miscommunication with employees
Pros
Pay every week
Cons
Temporary Work
Very great company to work for, great management
Production Labourer (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 April 2017
I loved working for this company because they always found me work and kept me busy, they also paid every week. The management was great and always very nice.
great enviroment
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 March 2017
been with them for a while now and i'm very pleased how efficient they are finding work. the staff is also very friendly and want to get you working as fast as humanly possible.
fun place to work
General Labour Worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 February 2017
Very friendly environment and fast pace meet deadlines. A very productive company finds long term jobs as soon as possible for there clients
Diverse
Walmart (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 December 2016
I learned things that would helpt me in my future jobs however they are not easy on students. I was a part time worker as a student and i left the company due to them not allowing me to take a week off because of my finals.
Cons
Long hours, far away jobs.
Poor Ownership and Direction from VP's
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 October 2016
A company that does a lot of talking about the direction it is heading, but does very little to go forward. Open a location and before you know it is closed. Arrogant to think they are making a dent in the Calgary market. Son of Owner difficult to work with. Lots of drama in the Calgary offices. Better companies out there to work for.
Pros
Cons
unprofessional
You always get a job and meet great people
Laborer (Former Employee) –  River Rd surrey side12 October 2016
Great to do if you have no other means to make money and you also tend to meet a lot of good people and lots of heavy lifting for pretty much any job that you go to.
Production Worker - Good Start to a Job and good full time hours
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON4 October 2016
unlike other agencies they give you full time hours and a job that you can grow with and end up hired on

production placements available are with safe companies and the work is fairly easy and not too physically demanding

2 ladies work in the office and both are nice and helpful, sometimes onsite managers that work with the company can be nice and others are ok

coworkers are nice, especially the other temps are good, sometimes regular staff can be rude but that's usually the way it goes

overall would recommend but you need to be reliable and committed as missing lots of time has had people let go within their first few weeks from what I see with all the agencies in at my placement
offering a good opportunities for who relay wan to work
Admin (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 October 2016
offering a good opportunities for who relay wan to work, support the community with many job offers, keep the community paid weekly and living a stable financially life.
great work environment
warehouse manager (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC31 May 2016
different tasks every hour kept me busy and thinking I enjoyed the co workers
getting to use some of my knowledge as a handyman by having to use certain power tools to cut large metal pipes or thick cable
Pros
great co workers and workplace
Cons
it was not a full time position
Great Management, very personable
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON11 March 2016
I like the people who run the place but it is a temporary work place.
what I do not like is if when you are working at an assigned place one person don't like you, you could lose your job fairly quickly.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
Temporary work
not satisfy
General Labourer seasonal (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 February 2016
job is not secured .managment not good.some staff talk rudely.co- workers not good. surroundings were tensionable and feel like burden on your head.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IS2 Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9