IS2 Workforce Solutions

IS2 Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor Ownership and Direction from VP's
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 October 2016
A company that does a lot of talking about the direction it is heading, but does very little to go forward. Open a location and before you know it is closed. Arrogant to think they are making a dent in the Calgary market. Son of Owner difficult to work with. Lots of drama in the Calgary offices. Better companies out there to work for.
Pros
Cons
unprofessional
Production Worker - Good Start to a Job and good full time hours
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON4 October 2016
unlike other agencies they give you full time hours and a job that you can grow with and end up hired on

production placements available are with safe companies and the work is fairly easy and not too physically demanding

2 ladies work in the office and both are nice and helpful, sometimes onsite managers that work with the company can be nice and others are ok

coworkers are nice, especially the other temps are good, sometimes regular staff can be rude but that's usually the way it goes

overall would recommend but you need to be reliable and committed as missing lots of time has had people let go within their first few weeks from what I see with all the agencies in at my placement
offering a good opportunities for who relay wan to work
Admin (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 October 2016
offering a good opportunities for who relay wan to work, support the community with many job offers, keep the community paid weekly and living a stable financially life.
great work environment
warehouse manager (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC31 May 2016
different tasks every hour kept me busy and thinking I enjoyed the co workers
getting to use some of my knowledge as a handyman by having to use certain power tools to cut large metal pipes or thick cable
Pros
great co workers and workplace
Cons
it was not a full time position
Great Management, very personable
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON11 March 2016
I like the people who run the place but it is a temporary work place.
what I do not like is if when you are working at an assigned place one person don't like you, you could lose your job fairly quickly.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
Temporary work
not satisfy
General Labourer seasonal (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 February 2016
job is not secured .managment not good.some staff talk rudely.co- workers not good. surroundings were tensionable and feel like burden on your head.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
Unprofessional working environment
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2016
Never try to apply with this company! They are so unproffessional and cheap! The management team of Is2 is its major problem! There is no room to grow and no reward for your hard work!
Pros
Almost nothing!
Cons
Worst management team ever!
everything about the place is a nightmare
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  staffing coordinator24 September 2015
I think this is one of the worst companies i have worked at. Their management is horrible. They don't have a process to doing things. They expect you to deliver results but do not give you the right tools. you are expected to fill the orders for the clients as well as attend to calls and walk ins. You are expected to market the job yourself, because they don't have the proper means to do so. For example, they put up kijiji ads and indeed ads but they are not effective since they pay very little for their marketing strategies. So you are responsible to do that yourself. They are disorganized to the max. I would never recommend woirking there. I worked there for 1 month, and its been the worst 1 month of my life. I quit and i dont regret it one bit. DO NOT WORK THERE!
Positive enviorment
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON12 July 2015
For the two years I worked through IS2 Workforce Solutions, it was a great atmosphere from employer and representative. I would recommend this employer to anyone looking for a solid, flexible employer.
Great for students
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC17 February 2015
This a great company for students in University and College. They find work for you and set up meetings with potential employees
Stepping stone
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 January 2015
I worked for this company as a coordinator, the company had very low job security. They go through company restructurings quite often. Management is scatter brained, rude and under trained.

This company needs alot of work to be successful, even their customers agree. I would highly recommend gaining your recruitment experience with a professional established company with more challenging positions.
Pros
Free lunches
your average work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON20 January 2015
normal factory work steady work, nice supervisors the people that work there are nice and helpfull
Pros
a job
Cons
rotating shifts
great at finding temporary jobs
Data entry and general office duties (Current Employee) –  Leduc/ Nisku9 November 2014
I find that they have been thorough have been employed at various jobs for the last 3 years. I'm hoping for a permanent position soon.
Pros
keep me in work
Cons
not finding a permanent job
Very Professional Organization
Line Worker for ERP / Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON17 September 2014
Very professional organization, Would recommend to anybody in search of a job.
temp agency
Warehouse Labourer (Former Employee) –  North Delta, BC30 July 2014
worked on several different projects:
relabeling project:
relabeled mislabeled products.

warehouse order picking:
used vocollect to do order picking.
cleaned stuff.

another relabeling project:
relabeled mislabeled products.
Pros
summer job
Cons
boring
Learned life at a warehouse
Warehouse Temporary Worker (london drugs DSC) (Former Employee) –  richmond24 January 2014
-picking orders, replenishing stock, building pallets.
-people were great to work with
Would not recomend
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary22 January 2014
I liked the job itself but not the working environment. Management is always scatterbrained the only thing they were consistent at was changing work procedures on a regular basis. Upper management would also micro mange employees to a high degree. The office I worked at had an alarmingly high turn over rate even for a staffing agency. I personal would not recommend ever working here I left and have never felt any regret.
Pros
usually no over time
Cons
working environment
A great day at the office
STAFFING COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Calgary Alberta6 January 2014
I currently manage our major account with this company so a typical day for me is doing payroll, attending to customer needs, doing interviews and assiging whether or not they are a match for my clients needs. I also do all advertising for positions that I have available through the internet.
Pros
on going contest
Cons
can be stressful at times
Great team
Direct Hire Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC24 October 2013
This company offers a great stepping stone and learning opportunity to someone looking to start out in Human Resources.

It is a very fast paced environment which requires someone with strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
Pros
Great team and learning environment
Cons
High pressure and work load
Great Company
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leduc, AB4 April 2013
They have managed to keep me very busy with continuous assignments.

2.9