IS2 Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

overall a great expirence , loved working with the staff
General labour (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB1 August 2017
My time spent working for IS2 workforce solutions was a great time period of my life. The leadership was always motivating and always created a fun work area.
Pros
good breaks
Cons
no cons
Unprofessional Management / Recruiters
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 May 2017
Never try to apply with this company! They are unprofessional and cheap! The management team of Is2 is its major problem! There is no room to grow and no reward for your hard work!
Find another agency for jobs.............
Pros
Cons
Very Unprofessional Recruiters
good atomsphere to work in
Shipper and Receiver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2017
good people to work with, management is good to be around, there was something to learn all day and everyday, keeping up with shipments where at some point difficult
Pros
people
Cons
hours
N/a
Production Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Ontario13 April 2017
- Some agency staff can be questionable
- Took weeks to receive a response to an important email
- At times, staff do not communicate well between each other and cause miscommunication with employees
Pros
Pay every week
Cons
Temporary Work
Very great company to work for, great management
Production Labourer (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 April 2017
I loved working for this company because they always found me work and kept me busy, they also paid every week. The management was great and always very nice.
great enviroment
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 March 2017
been with them for a while now and i'm very pleased how efficient they are finding work. the staff is also very friendly and want to get you working as fast as humanly possible.
fun place to work
General Labour Worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 February 2017
Very friendly environment and fast pace meet deadlines. A very productive company finds long term jobs as soon as possible for there clients
Diverse
Walmart (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 December 2016
I learned things that would helpt me in my future jobs however they are not easy on students. I was a part time worker as a student and i left the company due to them not allowing me to take a week off because of my finals.
Cons
Long hours, far away jobs.
Poor Ownership and Direction from VP's
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 October 2016
A company that does a lot of talking about the direction it is heading, but does very little to go forward. Open a location and before you know it is closed. Arrogant to think they are making a dent in the Calgary market. Son of Owner difficult to work with. Lots of drama in the Calgary offices. Better companies out there to work for.
Pros
Cons
unprofessional
You always get a job and meet great people
Laborer (Former Employee) –  River Rd surrey side12 October 2016
Great to do if you have no other means to make money and you also tend to meet a lot of good people and lots of heavy lifting for pretty much any job that you go to.
Production Worker - Good Start to a Job and good full time hours
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON4 October 2016
unlike other agencies they give you full time hours and a job that you can grow with and end up hired on

production placements available are with safe companies and the work is fairly easy and not too physically demanding

2 ladies work in the office and both are nice and helpful, sometimes onsite managers that work with the company can be nice and others are ok

coworkers are nice, especially the other temps are good, sometimes regular staff can be rude but that's usually the way it goes

overall would recommend but you need to be reliable and committed as missing lots of time has had people let go within their first few weeks from what I see with all the agencies in at my placement
offering a good opportunities for who relay wan to work
Admin (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 October 2016
offering a good opportunities for who relay wan to work, support the community with many job offers, keep the community paid weekly and living a stable financially life.
great work environment
warehouse manager (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC31 May 2016
different tasks every hour kept me busy and thinking I enjoyed the co workers
getting to use some of my knowledge as a handyman by having to use certain power tools to cut large metal pipes or thick cable
Pros
great co workers and workplace
Cons
it was not a full time position
Great Management, very personable
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON11 March 2016
I like the people who run the place but it is a temporary work place.
what I do not like is if when you are working at an assigned place one person don't like you, you could lose your job fairly quickly.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
Temporary work
not satisfy
General Labourer seasonal (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 February 2016
job is not secured .managment not good.some staff talk rudely.co- workers not good. surroundings were tensionable and feel like burden on your head.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
Unprofessional working environment
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2016
Never try to apply with this company! They are so unproffessional and cheap! The management team of Is2 is its major problem! There is no room to grow and no reward for your hard work!
Pros
Almost nothing!
Cons
Worst management team ever!
everything about the place is a nightmare
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  staffing coordinator24 September 2015
I think this is one of the worst companies i have worked at. Their management is horrible. They don't have a process to doing things. They expect you to deliver results but do not give you the right tools. you are expected to fill the orders for the clients as well as attend to calls and walk ins. You are expected to market the job yourself, because they don't have the proper means to do so. For example, they put up kijiji ads and indeed ads but they are not effective since they pay very little for their marketing strategies. So you are responsible to do that yourself. They are disorganized to the max. I would never recommend woirking there. I worked there for 1 month, and its been the worst 1 month of my life. I quit and i dont regret it one bit. DO NOT WORK THERE!
Positive enviorment
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON12 July 2015
For the two years I worked through IS2 Workforce Solutions, it was a great atmosphere from employer and representative. I would recommend this employer to anyone looking for a solid, flexible employer.
Great for students
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC17 February 2015
This a great company for students in University and College. They find work for you and set up meetings with potential employees
Stepping stone
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 January 2015
I worked for this company as a coordinator, the company had very low job security. They go through company restructurings quite often. Management is scatter brained, rude and under trained.

This company needs alot of work to be successful, even their customers agree. I would highly recommend gaining your recruitment experience with a professional established company with more challenging positions.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IS2 Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8