Title: Loss Control
Employment Status: Full-time
Location: Mackenzie, BC
Job Summary: You are responsible for monitoring the worksite.
Detailed Job Description:
- Work varying shifts to provide 24 hour, loss control coverage for the duration of the project.
- Track all persons accessing and exiting the worksite to protect the customer's assets and maintain an accurate tally of persons on site at all times.
- Issue vehicle parking passes and direct delivery vehicles to required drop/pickup points.
- Monitor the worksite by conducting rounds in an Irwin's Safety truck at predetermined intervals.
- Escort emergency services to the access location
- Great attitude and team player
- Ability to work long days and sit for long periods
- Must have valid drivers licence
- Must have steel toe boots
- Must have 2-3 years of industrial work experience
Irwin's Safety and Industrial Labour Services
Irwin’s Industrial Services is fully qualified and experienced contractor to industrial power plants. We coordinate operations of labour, site safety, rescue services, and loss control. Our efficient and highly trained staff work exceptionally well under pressure and will help facilitate the safe and timely completion of your project goals.
Visit us at www.irwinsafety.com to learn more. Regards, Management.