Iron Mountain

Iron Mountain Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great experience
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Witton, ENGMay 15, 2014
Pros: gained knowledge of the work place
This role at Iron Mountain was great I love working with computers so data entry was great I enjoyed it here very much.
Work day at Iron mountain
Office Work, Customer Service, Data Entry, Re (Former Employee), Aurora, COMay 13, 2014
Pros: had a job
Cons: getting hurt
moving big boxes down stairs with out help. doing thing with out any help.
Team environment
Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 8, 2014
Pros: good benifits
Cons: high turnover rate for management
Fast Paced environment with growth potential. The company taught me a lot about time management and organization.
Great Company
Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee), Collegeville, PAMay 6, 2014
Pros: onsite cafeteria and gym
Great organization with plenty of room for advancement. Should be a strong team player who is dedicated to hard work and a goal driven mindset. As a service organization, shifts are based on business needs which may not work for all individuals, but if a shift preference isn't a determining factor, this company is highly recommended.
They supply driver with,uniforms,boots,belts, and bottle water.
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXApril 23, 2014
Pros: i got 40+ hrs a week.
Cons: n/a
Every thing was good, please review my resume.... I learn a lot about dealing with people. Management was perfect. Co-workers work as team. Can,t find any, sorry!! Being on time for work.
Not bad but really stressfull
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 22, 2014
Pros: can move around the country
Cons: hrs and sometimes the job
When I started with the company I started as a temp and moved up within the company. I have done the data entry and even project management. That was up in Des Moines, Iowa. Working up there it was more of a family than just a work site. Moving down to KC, that was a different story. I became a manager and didn't have the backing that I had up home. – more... I had a lot of problems with my employees and didn't seem to have the support of my higher ups to see what was actually going on and fix the things that needed to be fixed. I got selected for a project that took about 8 months, in the beginning it was a nightmare and again didn't have the support that I needed to do the job correctly. I got the hang of it slightly and got a good crew to work for me, then when I was about done I got a severance package. I thought it was the end of the world when that happened, but I no longer have the stress that I had when I worked there and don't have to try to change things that need to be changed to only get told no. Not a bad place to work if you want to go with the flow. I was with them for about 8 years, but they are always looking to consolidate all departments and make things run as efficiently as possible. Problem is that there is no room for human error or taking time off. The teams are so lean that if 1 person is off for any amount of time, everyone has to scramble if something large comes in the door. – less
High paced job
OPERATIONS SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), austin, txApril 10, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: short break
Set-up Data tape orders from customers. I learned time management and everyone there was nice.
Out of touch
Accounts receivable (Former Employee), PAApril 10, 2014
Pros: i no longer work there.
Cons: everything
This company is severely out of touch with the customer and has started outsourcing several departments out of the country or to another company for accounts receivable, collections etc. Poor management that apparently has no clue as to what goes on around them. Billing system that is more complicated then it needs to be. Stay away this company is going – more... down hill fast. – less
Decent work, not a career to build on.
Associate (Former Employee), Jessup, MDMarch 26, 2014
Was a temp worker. The job wasn't overly difficult or stressful. Management was relaxed and friendly, but the job itself is insubstantial.
Data Entry Experience, Typing and Scanning
Data Entry (Former Employee), Valencia, CAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: pay, hours
Cons: temporary, stability
At this job I learned the process of Data Entry. I handled medical and/or other important confidential documents and input them into the main data base.
Hard work as well as fun.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Howrah, WBMarch 24, 2014
Pros: compete with each other
Cons: salary
This was a normal general shift work.in this company I learned many things as how to tackle your juniors and how to fulfil your target etc. The management was good and helpful always.My co workers were excellent and very committed to their work as I. The hardest part of the job was the salary. I was not comfortable with that.But the most enjoyable part – more... of the job was the understanding between the co workers. – less
Very Flexible Workplace
Contractor (Former Employee), Royersford, PAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: work life balance & good communication
Good leadership
hard working team
flexible hours
good co workers
This is a growing market. Great place for some one looking to start there career.
Record Center Coordinator/Record Center Coach (Current Employee), Southaven, MSMarch 19, 2014
Pros: growth opportunities
Cons: hot summers and cold winters
Iron Mountain Memphis is a small growing market including management, there are from 15 to 20 employees. All of them treat you like family at the mountain. This is a very intimate environment.
Daily Activity
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Sharon Hill, PAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: short breaks, if any
A typical day starts with reviewing performance and targets. This is followed by a short daily meeting with direct reports reflecting daily and weekly goals, along with miscellaneous business updates. After the morning meeting the rest of the day is to follow up on emails, assist customers, perform research, follow up with employees regarding their – more... daily performance, perform or follow up on safety and security concerns, and help any employee with any concern. – less
Average
Privacy and Global Incident Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 14, 2014
This company was a wonderful stepping stone. I would recommend this company to other area professionals.
good place to work
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAMarch 4, 2014
It game an opportunity to get familiar with Microsoft office, made a few friends, gain confidence on people skills, computer skills and when needed I learn how to handle the operations of the branch with 20 employees under my supervision.
High Volume
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMarch 4, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: unnecessary micro management
Iron Mountain as a company is a great place to work. However, the senior management in the Dallas market provides a hostile work environment under the threat of termination on a consistent bases. The pay is good with a high chance of overtime including nights, weekends and out of town trips.
Virtual HR Position
HR Advisor (Current Employee), Flagstaff AZFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: virtual
Cons: few opportunities for advancement
Virtual position with opportunities to grow and learn more
Friendly Company
Project Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 22, 2014
For the most part, the company as a whole is great. Everyone I've come in contact with were friendly. Many people have been with the company for over 20 years; that alone says a lot about Iron Mountain.
Enjoyable work enviroment
Billing Analyst (Current Employee), Royersford, PAFebruary 20, 2014
The management and peers are a joy to work with. It is a fast paced environment with learning experiences everyday.

About Iron Mountain

You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information – Read more

Iron Mountain Photos