Iron Mountain

Iron Mountain Employee Reviews

Productive and a very fun and upbeat place to work.
Customer Response Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NBOctober 2, 2013
Very professional,enjoyed working with my co-workers.Sometimes the hardest part of the job is to multitask. Sometimes you would have to take inboud calls and enter faxes in the computer for the fax team. At times they would be over loaded with faxes. And we as a company where one large team and would help out that department for faxes that were requested had a cut off time that they needed to be entered in by.
Pros
days shifts/no weekends
Cons
sometimes it was hard to schedule a day off in advance for a doctors appt.
N/A
Manager, Employee Services (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 9, 2013
Great environment to work in, allowing for career advancement and challenge
- Productive and good balanced place to work.
RECORDS CENTRE SPECIALIST. (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONAugust 23, 2013
- Got lots of canadian work experiences and methods to get lucrative results in a fast paced environment.
Pros
- free coffee and tea.
good experience
Imaging specialist (Former Employee) –  Concord, ONJuly 18, 2013
it was full time job 40h/day

really happy to work there because co-workers are nice, the job is high-paced.
Pros
learned something from others
Cons
early work
excellent environment
Customer Care Associate for Records Management (Former Employee) –  saint johnFebruary 15, 2013
Best call center environment, management friendly and helpful, can be a bit stress full dealing with high pressure clients. Over all the clients are professionals and the job is easy a bit boring and repetitive but for call center it will be the best you've ever worked in.
Hard working, bonus paid, good communications
Records Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABDecember 11, 2012
I learned much about document management and file retrieval. I learned mostly how to work independantly and set an example to my fellow co-workers.
We handled material that was confidential and we had set timelines to manage. We had to scan in and out of work on time and count all of our work activities. I was very accountable and responsible for my work and time.
I liked working as a team and accomplishing work goals. We had a good positive manager who made work fun and encouraged us within her capacity as a manager.
Pros
bonuses, work independently and as a team, learn different aspects of the business.
Cons
worked the night shift when i wanted the day shift.
Productive and fun work environment
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 30, 2012
Iron mountain was a great place to work. The staff emphasized team work and company policies reflected these attitudes.
Busy
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 25, 2012
working in ironmountain was good experience.co-workers and management was very helpful...
Excellent learning experience
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NLSeptember 7, 2012
Iron Mountain was a good place to work and I learned a lot of new things while I was employed there. I was working on my own mostly and enjoyed it thoroughly.
Pros
paid birthday off
Cons
no job security
Productive and Hard Working environment
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONAugust 31, 2012
Fun place to work with a great boss. However there are times when precautions are not taken
Pros
steady work
Cons
low pay

Want to know more about Iron Mountain?

Ask a question
Nice staff, repetive work, free coffee
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Laval, QCAugust 16, 2012
As a note, as I was a part-time worker, the star ratings of this particular company would probably be completely different coming from a full-time employee as they probably have more benefits, pay, etc.
A typical day at work would consist of coming in, and typing up orders all day. We would be timed on our typing speed everyday. We had to maintain a certain quota. It wasn't mandatory but more implied. Speed was essential.
In the beginning, I wasn't too happy with the job. It was nothing like I had imagined. I found it very boring and repetitive. I learned how to control my anxiety and come up with ways to start enjoying the job. My French also strengthened.
Management was excellent. Very friendly and understanding.
My co-workers were fine as well.
The hardest part of my job was in the beginning of my job, when I had to accept that the task will be the same all day long.
The most enjoyable part of the job were the people. They were really friendly.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
monotonous
Can't make up there minds
csr (Former Employee) –  saint john nbJune 29, 2012
I was there 7 years and the last 2 were not great. The company overall lost focus for the customer and decided that it was all about the #'s and if you did not meet the #'s you were hounded and harassed. Then the company changed there minds and tried to refocus on the customer instead of the #'s but this changed from week to week. The moral was very low and when you tried to talk about it with a supervisior you were told things like you are costing the company 10's of thousands of dollars or that you were attracting negative customers through the phone lines and could never get a straight answer from anyone. I am no longer with this company and i would not recommend working for this company.
Industrial construction and maintenance
Millwright/Welder (Current Employee) –  Surrey B.C.November 13, 2011
IRON MOUNTAIN has a very good management team . They are striving for larger contacts and a more secure future for their employees !!!
Un bon emploi d'été
Spécialiste centre d'archives (Former Employee) –  Laval, QCFebruary 12, 2016
Iroun Mountain est un bon emploi d'été puisqu'il y a beaucoup d'heures de travail distribué durant cette période. Avoir 40 heure la semaine est assez facile, de plus l’entrepôt est fermer la fin de semaine. Le salaire est bon et on peut travail relativement en paix sans contact avec une clientèle.
Pros
bon salaire
Cons
environnement poussiéreux
Gestionnaire de document et des archives
Gestionnaire de l'information (Current Employee) –  Laval, QCAugust 18, 2015
Très bonne entreprise spécialisée dans les archives et la gestion de l'information.
Pros
Avantage sociaux
je saisissais tout les documents des banques et les dossiers medicaux
chef de file en gestion de l'information (Former Employee) –  lavalSeptember 6, 2014
Grosse entreprise, qui ne paye pas, on travail avec des caps d aciers les femmes, pour soulever les boites de dossiers médicaux, et on a des chiffres a sortir a tout les jours, aussi non bureau du patron.

Jalousie envers les femmes

Pas une belle ambiance de travail
Pros
avantage sociaux
Cons
toujours produire
Agréable
Manutentionnaire (Former Employee) –  Laval, QCSeptember 9, 2012
J'ai beucouP aimer travaillé la bas.c 'était vraiment cool
Pros
non
Cons
non