Iron Mountain

Iron Mountain Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hard working, bonus paid, good communications
Records Center Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 11, 2012
Pros: bonuses, work independently and as a team, learn different aspects of the business.
Cons: worked the night shift when i wanted the day shift.
I learned much about document management and file retrieval. I learned mostly how to work independantly and set an example to my fellow co-workers.
We handled material that was confidential and we had set timelines to manage. We had to scan in and out of work on time and count all of our work activities. I was very accountable and responsible for my work and time.
I liked working as a team and accomplishing work goals. We had a good positive manager who made work fun and encouraged us within her capacity as a manager.
Productive and fun work environment
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 30, 2012
Iron mountain was a great place to work. The staff emphasized team work and company policies reflected these attitudes.
Busy
Order Picker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 25, 2012
working in ironmountain was good experience.co-workers and management was very helpful...
Excellent learning experience
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), St. John's, NLSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: paid birthday off
Cons: no job security
Iron Mountain was a good place to work and I learned a lot of new things while I was employed there. I was working on my own mostly and enjoyed it thoroughly.
Productive and Hard Working environment
General Labourer (Current Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 31, 2012
Pros: steady work
Cons: low pay
Fun place to work with a great boss. However there are times when precautions are not taken
Nice staff, repetive work, free coffee
Data Entry (Former Employee), Laval, QCAugust 16, 2012
Pros: free coffee
Cons: monotonous
As a note, as I was a part-time worker, the star ratings of this particular company would probably be completely different coming from a full-time employee as they probably have more benefits, pay, etc.
A typical day at work would consist of coming in, and typing up orders all day. We would be timed on our typing speed everyday. We had to maintain a certain quota. It wasn't mandatory but more implied. – more... Speed was essential.
In the beginning, I wasn't too happy with the job. It was nothing like I had imagined. I found it very boring and repetitive. I learned how to control my anxiety and come up with ways to start enjoying the job. My French also strengthened.
Management was excellent. Very friendly and understanding.
My co-workers were fine as well.
The hardest part of my job was in the beginning of my job, when I had to accept that the task will be the same all day long.
The most enjoyable part of the job were the people. They were really friendly. – less
Can't make up there minds
csr (Former Employee), saint john nbJune 29, 2012
I was there 7 years and the last 2 were not great. The company overall lost focus for the customer and decided that it was all about the #'s and if you did not meet the #'s you were hounded and harassed. Then the company changed there minds and tried to refocus on the customer instead of the #'s but this changed from week to week. The moral was very low and when you tried to talk about it with a supervisior you were told things like you are costing the company 10's of thousands of dollars or that you were attracting negative customers through the phone lines and could never get a straight answer from anyone. I am no longer with this company and i would not recommend working for this company.
Industrial construction and maintenance
Millwright/Welder (Current Employee), Surrey B.C.November 13, 2011
IRON MOUNTAIN has a very good management team . They are striving for larger contacts and a more secure future for their employees !!!
Gestionnaire de document et des archives
Gestionnaire de l'information (Current Employee), Laval, QCAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Avantage sociaux
Très bonne entreprise spécialisée dans les archives et la gestion de l'information.
je saisissais tout les documents des banques et les dossiers medicaux
chef de file en gestion de l'information (Former Employee), lavalSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: avantage sociaux
Cons: toujours produire
Grosse entreprise, qui ne paye pas, on travail avec des caps d aciers les femmes, pour soulever les boites de dossiers médicaux, et on a des chiffres a sortir a tout les jours, aussi non bureau du patron.

Jalousie envers les femmes

Pas une belle ambiance de travail
Agréable