Iron Mountain

Iron Mountain Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice staff, repetive work, free coffee
Data Entry (Former Employee), Laval, QCAugust 16, 2012
Pros: free coffee
Cons: monotonous
As a note, as I was a part-time worker, the star ratings of this particular company would probably be completely different coming from a full-time employee as they probably have more benefits, pay, etc.
A typical day at work would consist of coming in, and typing up orders all day. We would be timed on our typing speed everyday. We had to maintain a certain quota. It wasn't mandatory but more implied. – more... Speed was essential.
In the beginning, I wasn't too happy with the job. It was nothing like I had imagined. I found it very boring and repetitive. I learned how to control my anxiety and come up with ways to start enjoying the job. My French also strengthened.
Management was excellent. Very friendly and understanding.
My co-workers were fine as well.
The hardest part of my job was in the beginning of my job, when I had to accept that the task will be the same all day long.
The most enjoyable part of the job were the people. They were really friendly. – less
Can't make up there minds
csr (Former Employee), saint john nbJune 29, 2012
I was there 7 years and the last 2 were not great. The company overall lost focus for the customer and decided that it was all about the #'s and if you did not meet the #'s you were hounded and harassed. Then the company changed there minds and tried to refocus on the customer instead of the #'s but this changed from week to week. The moral was very low and when you tried to talk about it with a supervisior you were told things like you are costing the company 10's of thousands of dollars or that you were attracting negative customers through the phone lines and could never get a straight answer from anyone. I am no longer with this company and i would not recommend working for this company.
Industrial construction and maintenance
Millwright/Welder (Current Employee), Surrey B.C.November 13, 2011
IRON MOUNTAIN has a very good management team . They are striving for larger contacts and a more secure future for their employees !!!
je saisissais tout les documents des banques et les dossiers medicaux
chef de file en gestion de l'information (Former Employee), lavalSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: avantage sociaux
Cons: toujours produire
Grosse entreprise, qui ne paye pas, on travail avec des caps d aciers les femmes, pour soulever les boites de dossiers médicaux, et on a des chiffres a sortir a tout les jours, aussi non bureau du patron.

Jalousie envers les femmes

Pas une belle ambiance de travail
Agréable
Pros: non
Cons: non
J'ai beucouP aimer travaillé la bas.c 'était vraiment cool

About Iron Mountain

You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information – Read more

Iron Mountain Photos