Iron Mountain

Iron Mountain Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
N/A
Manager, Employee Services (Former Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 9, 2013
Great environment to work in, allowing for career advancement and challenge
- Productive and good balanced place to work.
RECORDS CENTRE SPECIALIST. (Current Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 23, 2013
Pros: - free coffee and tea.
- Got lots of canadian work experiences and methods to get lucrative results in a fast paced environment.
good experience
Imaging specialist (Former Employee), Concord, ONJuly 18, 2013
Pros: learned something from others
Cons: early work
it was full time job 40h/day

really happy to work there because co-workers are nice, the job is high-paced.
excellent environment
Customer Care Associate for Records Management (Former Employee), saint johnFebruary 15, 2013
Best call center environment, management friendly and helpful, can be a bit stress full dealing with high pressure clients. Over all the clients are professionals and the job is easy a bit boring and repetitive but for call center it will be the best you've ever worked in.
Hard working, bonus paid, good communications
Records Center Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 11, 2012
Pros: bonuses, work independently and as a team, learn different aspects of the business.
Cons: worked the night shift when i wanted the day shift.
I learned much about document management and file retrieval. I learned mostly how to work independantly and set an example to my fellow co-workers.
We handled material that was confidential and we had set timelines to manage. We had to scan in and out of work on time and count all of our work activities. I was very accountable and responsible for my – more... work and time.
I liked working as a team and accomplishing work goals. We had a good positive manager who made work fun and encouraged us within her capacity as a manager. – less
Productive and fun work environment
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 30, 2012
Iron mountain was a great place to work. The staff emphasized team work and company policies reflected these attitudes.
Busy
Order Picker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 25, 2012
working in ironmountain was good experience.co-workers and management was very helpful...
Excellent learning experience
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), St. John's, NLSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: paid birthday off
Cons: no job security
Iron Mountain was a good place to work and I learned a lot of new things while I was employed there. I was working on my own mostly and enjoyed it thoroughly.
Productive and Hard Working environment
General Labourer (Current Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 31, 2012
Pros: steady work
Cons: low pay
Fun place to work with a great boss. However there are times when precautions are not taken
Nice staff, repetive work, free coffee
Data Entry (Former Employee), Laval, QCAugust 16, 2012
Pros: free coffee
Cons: monotonous
As a note, as I was a part-time worker, the star ratings of this particular company would probably be completely different coming from a full-time employee as they probably have more benefits, pay, etc.
A typical day at work would consist of coming in, and typing up orders all day. We would be timed on our typing speed everyday. We had to maintain a – more... certain quota. It wasn't mandatory but more implied. Speed was essential.
In the beginning, I wasn't too happy with the job. It was nothing like I had imagined. I found it very boring and repetitive. I learned how to control my anxiety and come up with ways to start enjoying the job. My French also strengthened.
Management was excellent. Very friendly and understanding.
My co-workers were fine as well.
The hardest part of my job was in the beginning of my job, when I had to accept that the task will be the same all day long.
The most enjoyable part of the job were the people. They were really friendly. – less
Can't make up there minds
csr (Former Employee), saint john nbJune 29, 2012
I was there 7 years and the last 2 were not great. The company overall lost focus for the customer and decided that it was all about the #'s and if you did not meet the #'s you were hounded and harassed. Then the company changed there minds and tried to refocus on the customer instead of the #'s but this changed from week to week. The moral was very – more... low and when you tried to talk about it with a supervisior you were told things like you are costing the company 10's of thousands of dollars or that you were attracting negative customers through the phone lines and could never get a straight answer from anyone. I am no longer with this company and i would not recommend working for this company. – less
High paced job
OPERATIONS SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), austin, txApril 10, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: short break
Set-up Data tape orders from customers. I learned time management and everyone there was nice.
Out of touch
Accounts receivable (Former Employee), PAApril 10, 2014
Pros: i no longer work there.
Cons: everything
This company is severely out of touch with the customer and has started outsourcing several departments out of the country or to another company for accounts receivable, collections etc. Poor management that apparently has no clue as to what goes on around them. Billing system that is more complicated then it needs to be. Stay away this company is going – more... down hill fast. – less
Decent work, not a career to build on.
Associate (Former Employee), Jessup, MDMarch 26, 2014
Was a temp worker. The job wasn't overly difficult or stressful. Management was relaxed and friendly, but the job itself is insubstantial.
Data Entry Experience, Typing and Scanning
Data Entry (Former Employee), Valencia, CAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: pay, hours
Cons: temporary, stability
At this job I learned the process of Data Entry. I handled medical and/or other important confidential documents and input them into the main data base.
Hard work as well as fun.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Howrah, WBMarch 24, 2014
Pros: compete with each other
Cons: salary
This was a normal general shift work.in this company I learned many things as how to tackle your juniors and how to fulfil your target etc. The management was good and helpful always.My co workers were excellent and very committed to their work as I. The hardest part of the job was the salary. I was not comfortable with that.But the most enjoyable part – more... of the job was the understanding between the co workers. – less
Very Flexible Workplace
Contractor (Former Employee), Royersford, PAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: work life balance & good communication
Good leadership
hard working team
flexible hours
good co workers
This is a growing market. Great place for some one looking to start there career.
Record Center Coordinator/Record Center Coach (Current Employee), Southaven, MSMarch 19, 2014
Pros: growth opportunities
Cons: hot summers and cold winters
Iron Mountain Memphis is a small growing market including management, there are from 15 to 20 employees. All of them treat you like family at the mountain. This is a very intimate environment.
Daily Activity
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Sharon Hill, PAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: short breaks, if any
A typical day starts with reviewing performance and targets. This is followed by a short daily meeting with direct reports reflecting daily and weekly goals, along with miscellaneous business updates. After the morning meeting the rest of the day is to follow up on emails, assist customers, perform research, follow up with employees regarding their – more... daily performance, perform or follow up on safety and security concerns, and help any employee with any concern. – less
Average
Privacy and Global Incident Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 14, 2014
This company was a wonderful stepping stone. I would recommend this company to other area professionals.

1 2 3 4 5

About Iron Mountain

Iron Mountain is an information management company Iron Mountain is a world leader in information management services, assisting – Read more

Iron Mountain Photos