Iron Mountain

Iron Mountain Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
One of the worst companies, I've worked for
Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 19, 2014
Pros: pay - benefits
Cons: long hours
Had to work extra hours on a consistant basis. Tied to my cell phone 24 hours a day. Manager was VERY unapproachable, very distant.

Good pay, but no work/life balance
My co-workers
Customer Service Associate/Data Entry (Former Employee), Saint JohnJuly 23, 2014
I really enjoyed working with the people at innovatia. We were a small group that helped each other if we had any issues that we needed help with.
awesome
record center specialist (Former Employee), Concord, ONApril 26, 2014
this place is just so fun...people are amazing and the work environment is brilliant
Productive and a very fun and upbeat place to work.
Customer Response Agent (Former Employee), Saint John, NBOctober 2, 2013
Pros: days shifts/no weekends
Cons: sometimes it was hard to schedule a day off in advance for a doctors appt.
Very professional,enjoyed working with my co-workers.Sometimes the hardest part of the job is to multitask. Sometimes you would have to take inboud calls and enter faxes in the computer for the fax team. At times they would be over loaded with faxes. And we as a company where one large team and would help out that department for faxes that were requested – more... had a cut off time that they needed to be entered in by. – less
- Productive and good balanced place to work.
RECORDS CENTRE SPECIALIST. (Current Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 23, 2013
Pros: - free coffee and tea.
- Got lots of canadian work experiences and methods to get lucrative results in a fast paced environment.
good experience
Imaging specialist (Former Employee), Concord, ONJuly 18, 2013
Pros: learned something from others
Cons: early work
it was full time job 40h/day

really happy to work there because co-workers are nice, the job is high-paced.
excellent environment
Customer Care Associate for Records Management (Former Employee), saint johnFebruary 15, 2013
Best call center environment, management friendly and helpful, can be a bit stress full dealing with high pressure clients. Over all the clients are professionals and the job is easy a bit boring and repetitive but for call center it will be the best you've ever worked in.
Hard working, bonus paid, good communications
Records Center Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 11, 2012
Pros: bonuses, work independently and as a team, learn different aspects of the business.
Cons: worked the night shift when i wanted the day shift.
I learned much about document management and file retrieval. I learned mostly how to work independantly and set an example to my fellow co-workers.
We handled material that was confidential and we had set timelines to manage. We had to scan in and out of work on time and count all of our work activities. I was very accountable and responsible for my – more... work and time.
I liked working as a team and accomplishing work goals. We had a good positive manager who made work fun and encouraged us within her capacity as a manager. – less
Productive and fun work environment
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 30, 2012
Iron mountain was a great place to work. The staff emphasized team work and company policies reflected these attitudes.
Busy
Order Picker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 25, 2012
working in ironmountain was good experience.co-workers and management was very helpful...
Excellent learning experience
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), St. John's, NLSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: paid birthday off
Cons: no job security
Iron Mountain was a good place to work and I learned a lot of new things while I was employed there. I was working on my own mostly and enjoyed it thoroughly.
Productive and Hard Working environment
General Labourer (Current Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 31, 2012
Pros: steady work
Cons: low pay
Fun place to work with a great boss. However there are times when precautions are not taken
Nice staff, repetive work, free coffee
Data Entry (Former Employee), Laval, QCAugust 16, 2012
Pros: free coffee
Cons: monotonous
As a note, as I was a part-time worker, the star ratings of this particular company would probably be completely different coming from a full-time employee as they probably have more benefits, pay, etc.
A typical day at work would consist of coming in, and typing up orders all day. We would be timed on our typing speed everyday. We had to maintain a – more... certain quota. It wasn't mandatory but more implied. Speed was essential.
In the beginning, I wasn't too happy with the job. It was nothing like I had imagined. I found it very boring and repetitive. I learned how to control my anxiety and come up with ways to start enjoying the job. My French also strengthened.
Management was excellent. Very friendly and understanding.
My co-workers were fine as well.
The hardest part of my job was in the beginning of my job, when I had to accept that the task will be the same all day long.
The most enjoyable part of the job were the people. They were really friendly. – less
Can't make up there minds
csr (Former Employee), saint john nbJune 29, 2012
I was there 7 years and the last 2 were not great. The company overall lost focus for the customer and decided that it was all about the #'s and if you did not meet the #'s you were hounded and harassed. Then the company changed there minds and tried to refocus on the customer instead of the #'s but this changed from week to week. The moral was very – more... low and when you tried to talk about it with a supervisior you were told things like you are costing the company 10's of thousands of dollars or that you were attracting negative customers through the phone lines and could never get a straight answer from anyone. I am no longer with this company and i would not recommend working for this company. – less
Industrial construction and maintenance
Millwright/Welder (Current Employee), Surrey B.C.November 13, 2011
IRON MOUNTAIN has a very good management team . They are striving for larger contacts and a more secure future for their employees !!!
Always busy
Stocker, Delivery (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: work alone some days, and could interact with people on other days
Never a dull day always meet new people and the regulars became very friendly.
We had to stock all the boxes and take inventory
Warehouse (Former Employee), Addison, ILAugust 20, 2014
We had to stock all boxes and take inventory. It was a good company I had no complaints.
Billing, Payroll and Accounts Receivable and Payable.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), PRAugust 19, 2014
Pros: it helped me to grow professionally.
Cons: desk was too small for paperwork.
My tasks in this job was basically to keep all the accounts receivable activity updated, receiving payments from customer, calling them if they had a balance on their accounts and post payments on Quick Books.
Also I had to control the accounts payable activity and keep it updated. After one year I started to do payroll with one of my co-workers.
Customer – more... Service was also part of all my activities, basic office tasks which included sending all the invoices to the customers before the month ends. A monthly report was done at the end of the month. My co-workers were great and helpful. – less
Good job benifits
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 16, 2014
Good place to work. Will recommend this employer to other people.
Hard labor
Clerk (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 14, 2014
Cons: too much heavy lifting.
Too much manual labor. I just was not prepared for the heavy lifting and dust and rearranging of boxes.

1 2 3 4 5

About Iron Mountain

You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information – Read more

Iron Mountain Photos