Iron Mountain Records Management

Iron Mountain Records Management Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very busy call volumne
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saint John, NBMay 11, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: too many things to remember & they changed from day to day, not paid enough for the job.
Every call was different, one call you would have to think like a nurse, the next a lawyer, then a bank teller and then an Insurance adjuster, etc., very high security, every company that called had their own code, lots of times they didn't know it, so we had to try and help them find it. There was no time for socializing on the job, a few of us would gather at someones house to play board games or at someones house for a bon-fire in the summertime. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers.
I absolutely loved working for Iron Mountain.This enviroment was like my second home.
Customer Response Agent/Representative (Former Employee), Saint John, NBOctober 2, 2012
Pros: received a certificate when customer gave you a compliment with great customer service.
Cons: i do not feel there were any cons working for this company.
9am to 5 pm,Monday to Friday.I have learned a large amount working for this company.Management were great! Easy to get along with.I feel that for me there was no hard part of the job.Talking to our regular customers.