Iron Core IT Solutions - Brampton, ON
Our start-up Managed IT Services company is looking for a seasoned Systems and Network Administrator to join us as an IT Consultant. There is strong potential for full time employment after 6-12 months. Reporting to the CEO & Founder, the role will involve working on call for providing technical support to our clients over the phone and in person, configuring servers, computers, firewalls, routers, printers and IT equipment. This is a work from home opportunity which will change to an office opportunity.
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical support role
- Strong Windows Server experience
- Strong Linux Server experience
- Virtualization Experience
- End-user troubleshooting experience
- Network cabling and phone cabling experience
- Hands on IT experience
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Shell Scripting
- This is not a full time job. You must be able to work on an on-call or as needed basis.
- Must have quiet home office area with high-speed Internet connection
- Must have a cell phone
- Must have a vehicle with a G or G2 license
- Willing and eager to learn new skills
- Must be flexible with job responsibilities and be able to work in a dynamic environment
- College/University Education (Minimum High-School Education)
- A+ Certification would be an asset
- MCSE/MCITP Certification would be an asset
- VMware Certification would be an asset
- Starting rate is $20/Hour
- As an IT Consultant you will be required to provide us with an invoice for work completed
All qualified applicants can send their resume. Only those qualified will be contacted.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.IronCoreIT.com
Iron Core IT Solutions is an IT Solutions provider specializing in Managed IT Services or Outsourced IT Services. By "outsourced",...