HYDRAULIC MECHANIC / TECHNICIAN
Our Company provides service to all makes and models of Hydraulic products. Dealing in everything from the oil and gas sector to the private sector. We run a clean, well-organized shop and we are looking to add to our ever evolving, efficient team.
We are seeking a Journeyman Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Mechanic that is specialized with the trouble shooting and repair of hydraulic systems and components.
Provide effective maintenance, warranty, and repair services (structural and routine) on all product lines and equipment.
Service includes troubleshooting and repair of chassis electrical interface; setting and verifying hydraulic pressures and determining overall condition of machines through inspection and operation; pump and PTO diagnosis and replacement; hydraulic and electrical troubleshooting; replacing electrical and hydraulic components. Assembling machinery and equipment, installing machinery and equipment, Fabricating machine parts, Start-up and testing, Troubleshooting Manufacturing Hydraulic systems, Pneumatic systems.
Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions, Install machinery and mechanical equipment, Repair or replace defective machinery parts, Perform routine maintenance work on machinery, Assemble machinery prior to installation. Work consists of building and testing of hydraulic valves, pumps, and assemblies.
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience servicing automotive, heavy or other applicable equipment.
- Capable of meeting the physical and technical demands of the classification.
- Demonstrated ability to provide diagnostic/troubleshooting service.
- Capable of obtaining a forklift operator’s license/certification.
- Shall possess and maintain a basic set of mechanic’s hand tools.
- Shall be computer literate.
- Mature and organized individual.
- Willing to work in shop and in the field.
- Speak English, Read English, Write English.
WORK CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES:
- Valid driver's licence & personal vehicle.
- Health benefits after 3 months.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Permanent, Full Time, Shift
- Able to work Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm and occasional Over-Time
- Spruce Grove, Alberta. (Some out of town work and travel)
ANTICIPATED START DATE:
HOW TO APPLY:
- For immediate consideration, email your resume to Chad Boldt (General Manager)
- Apply with-in Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Visit www.irochydraulics.com for more information on Iroc Hydraulics Ltd.