Job title: Web Designer (Full Time)
Start date: Immediately
We are looking for a permanant full time Web designer who is keen to pursue a career designing in the field of marketing and advertising. The ideal candidate will have a background in graphic design or multimedia production and a strong desire to learn about all aspects of agency life.
A Web designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Motion graphic, Website design:
- interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalized ideas and concepts to senior designers and creative director;
- working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design;
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, or a related field.
- At least 3 years work experience in design field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,)
- Knowledge of graphics software: Dreamweaver, HTML, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator
- A strong creative flair
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational capabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- A high-level of enthusiasm and a conscientious attitude
Wage: $20.00~$25.00 Per hour.
How to apply
Please send your resumé and a covering letter, explaining your relevant experience to date and why you would like to work with us.
Please note that only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
IRIX Design Group.
12FL 777 West Broadway Vancouver, Canada.