About the Company:
Ira McDonald Construction is a Hamilton-based general contractor of institutional, commercial, and
We pride ourselves on keeping our clients happy and have been delighted to work on some very
innovative projects and have been recipients of prestigious awards.
We are continually growing and that means we are in need for a creative and innovative individual to assist our IMC team. We hope that’s where you come in!
Qualifications and Experience:
- College or University degree in the IT field or related discipline
- In depth knowledge of Network issues related to Internet in an enterprise and LAN/WAN
- Experience in troubleshooting PC and networking issues
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience of telecommunications and telecom equipment and software is an asset
- Experience in project management would be considered an asset
- Experience in software apps to create a maximum potential and efficient delivery of product
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent work ethic and passion to achieve high standards and performance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform entry to intermediate-hardware break-fix services on PC’s
- Handle software installation/support/upgrades
- Perform entry to intermediate – desk-side support services installing and troubleshooting
hardware, software, and network related activities
- Manage difficult situations and interact with the IMC team in a positive manner.
- Define problems, independently conduct research as necessary, formulate solutions, and make
- Effective operation of technology services for the business and provides technical support for the
overall technology infrastructure
- Manage IMC server
- Manage and maintain all IT accounts
- Establish and develop an IT vision for maximum out put for IMC.
- Assist in Admin functions
Excited for an opportunity of growth and opportunity? Want to be rewarded for your skill set?
Times are changing! And construction is no...