iQor Employee Reviews

productive
BPO/SPRIT SENIOR AGENT (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, P0311 September 2014
the tyrpical at work is we're always on que we also have games or what we call fun at work just to refresh our minds ,,, the hardest part in dealing with the customers who shouted on you just to address their issue such as phone issues billinh issues orders ... troubleshooting thephone ,,, my co-workers are the best tho we're too busy working they keep cracking jokes just to vent out .. the most enjoyable when you provide good calls you are rewarded starbucks
Pros
free luch ... montly allowance ..
Cons
unlimited overtime ... medical assistancei
Assisting customers with the services we provide for them
Customer service/Collection agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON29 June 2014
Helping customers to find the best solution for them so that they can get their services back. I learned how to help people that were having financial problems at the time. The management made sure we did our job correctly. My co-workers were rally good people and they made my work fun. The hardest part of the job was when I did t have authority to help a customer which really needed help but i always gave them the direction were someone else could help them. The most enjoyable part of the work was when the customer tells me that I helped them that made me happy.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
working on sundays
Productive work day, very busy and we had table tennis and many other activities year round
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON10 June 2014
Work gets busy by afternoon, my supervisor was very approachable, good listener and problem solver. I had a very pleasant and willing to assist in difficult situations. As customer service rep had to sit for long hours. Most enjoyable was resolving customer issues in professional and pleasant manner.
Pros
Only Lunch breaks
Cons
No other breaks except lunch
great
Accounts Receivable Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2014
loved it, very friendly, learned new tasks, looked forward to my tasks because management was excellent
Finance Representative
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON12 May 2014
Offered extensive opportunities for improving negotiation and listening skills. Ideal work environment for entry level.
In order to work at iQor Canada Time Management Skills are a must
AVP Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2014
iQor was a great place to work, with great management and agents
call center for sprint and american express office job.
junior care agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON18 March 2014
go to work sit in designated team isle and sign in the start receiving calls from sprint customers about their accounts or payments transferred to tech support if needed. management is great very helpful and supportive, also co-workers are good as well since you are all on a team they help as much as they can well. lunch room is a nice size and is well regulated lunch times as many people there have different work hours. hardest part of the job was handling disgruntled customers that would almost be transferred to management for more help. best part of the job was short calls that ended well with good rating from the customer.
Survival Job
Collector/Customer service, USA (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 March 2014
I worked a a Collector, had fun as I take work seriously. I would reach target/goal every month and was awarded as a valued employee within a years time.
Systems are good but due to some nuances from training things are thought differently to other batches... good work environment nd professional AVP~s
Senior Customer Service Specilaist (Current Employee) –  Clark Special Economic Zone CSEZ22 February 2014
take incoming calls for finance, customer care, tech issues, slaes and issue resolution for customers threatening to cancel..things i`ve learned are active listening, patience and good/professional work attitude... hardest part of the job is when customer is asking for something that is beyond the policy..enjoyable ones are our breaks and offs...
A great place to work for, brings out the talent and skills in you
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Clark Zone, Philippines29 January 2014
It was a great experience to work at Iqor, having to deal with customers and being able to help other people is a very fulfilling experience.
Pros
Free coffee, pizza and party
Cons
Rest Day Overtime
Busy work place
Collector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, On7 January 2014
I could not collect any money from customers this was the typical day

I learned about customer service and rules and regulation to collect money.

management is very helpful

Co-workers are friendly

Collecting money from the customers those who do not want to pay

Collecting money from the customers who is willing to pay
Pros
gift cards
Cons
noisy
What I Learned
Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON17 December 2013
I learned a lot of things at iQor. iQor was a third party for Sprint Cellular in the United States of America. I learned about all of the cellular devices, how to fix certain technical issues, the most popular cellular devices to sell, I learned about plans, and how to make payment arrangements. Talking to customers was not always easy because they are usually angry or upset when they are calling in. I learned how to calm customers down in a professional way and get to their issue. After getting their problems fixed I was able to try to up sell and advise them of new plans and cellular devices they may be interested in. Working at iQor always gave you new things to learn about because new devices were always coming out as well as new plans. I took the time to also learn about competitors plans and services to compare and be ready when a customer calls in wanting to leave to another company.
Pros
Co-Workers and Long Lunch
Cons
Office closed and had to work at home
Productive and fun oriented project
Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 November 2013
provided efficient customer service and handled customers in efficient manner. Co-workers are very nice, cooperative and very much helpful to each other. Well management and fun oriented. The hardest part is to handle few customers those who would not like to follow the policy of the company and enjoying to chat with customer for providing service with customer satisfaction.
Pros
Some times provided free snacks and coffee
Cons
Eight hour shift and sometimes OT
Productive and friendly workplace
Bilingual Collector Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 November 2013
Calling customers with outstanding balances to foot their bill
Telephone professional manner and interpersonal skills
Good communication and listening skills, making payment arrangement
Working independently and as a team worker
Being patient and problem-solving skills
Helping customers to make ends meet
Pros
Incentives and prizes to employees
Cons
Flexible hours
This place is AWEFUL!!!
Quality Assurance-Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge On5 November 2013
Typical American company trying to use American labour laws to screw over Canadian employees.
We referred to the office building as the 'Church of Satan'...enough said...
Pros
co-workers
Cons
everything else
Nice place
Agent - Service Management-Perception (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 October 2013
Ensure compliance with laws governing the recovery of debts using legal provisions appropriately
Meet the standards of quantity and quality
Routine job tasks
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto21 August 2013
Very professional environment. No job security. Quota based.
the hardest part of being a customer service representative
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philippines13 August 2013
Providing one call resolution and handling irate customer is the most challenging part of being a customer service representative but it is where I am expert cause I learned it from my previous job on how to deal with the situation and w/ the person.
productive
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  toronto, ontario22 June 2013
Acquired skills in the workplace
Forecasting merchandize
R t
Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  North York, ON26 April 2013
I wasn't happy to work there... too much pressure! Management always do favouritism to certain employees!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.