iQor Employee Reviews

Call Center
Customer Finance Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON22 October 2012
I worked long hours. I was able to finish school while working there.
Pros
made my own hours
Cons
irate people all day long
Fun workplace to challenge co-workers
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON13 October 2012
>Wake up and catch a designated bus to the building.<
When in training, you sit iin a room and you learn how to read the script properly, working the programs and how everything functions. And that usually take 10 days of training while being paid min. wage.
Once graduated from being a trainee agent, you are now a junior agent. The one who has taught you how to work the programs and the script is your supervisor for the time you work there. You had to work 42hrs a week. There were different names for being a collections agent, which also stands your rank and how much you get paid 'Trainee Agent' to 'Junior agent' to 'Agent' to 'Super Agent' to 'Senior Agent'.
You sat in a cubical area and collected money from people who haven't paid their phone bills. You had to make decisions whether the person on the other line is telling the truth of not and having to either suspend their account, wave the fee's or activate their accounts. Sometimes you also had to talk to them and calm them down at times.
The management there you couldn't contact the actual management unless you called by phone, you mainly dealt with the supervisors or as your co-workers that are experienced.
The co-worker all worked with one another. No matter what happened with the calls we had to make if someone ended up frustrated, upset, distracted..etc. we all seemed to unite and help each other.
The hardest part of the job was mainly the way we were treated by the customers. I know that it is typical for someone to get angry with someone who has to call because of no payment done or for whatever reason, but its not
  more... necessary to have to deal with being called every name in the book just because your angry with that person.
The enjoyable part of the job was being able to challenge your co-workers. Every payment would go into a counter of 1rst 2nd and 3rd and you would end up becoming a better agent and get to have a new title if you are 1rst every week for a whole month. Which kept it entertaining while you were working there.
Pros
a cafeteria that actually sold good food
Cons
having to sit and call people about their missed payments
Extremely fast paced work environment
Customer Finance Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON9 August 2012
A typical day at work included field on average 100 phone calls regarding financial inquiries for customers of cell phone companies. I learned how to type very fast and collect payments from customers. The management in this work place was very helpful. My co workers were great to be around. The hardest part of the job was getting customers to pay their overdue bills. The most enjoyable part of this job was making people happy by activating their services if they had the funds to pay for their overdue bills.
Pros
company bonuses
Cons
making customers unhappy
Collections and customer service call center
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ontario15 June 2012
I learned a lot working for this company.
I worked my way up in the company and was promoted quickly.
There was nothing good about this company
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON15 April 2012
I found working here that they did not respect you and that they really didn't care about you. I also found that they did not give you a raise when they gave you a lot more work to do. I would not go back to this company.
Pros
i can not think of anything
Cons
everything was bad
Securite
Customer Service Agent Collection (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 September 2014
J aimerais que la compagnie soit plus en securite pour nos futur employes
convivialite
Agent de perception (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 July 2014
l ambiance est tres conviviable .
il manque toujours d ouvrage .
Et ensuite il manque de leadership au pres des responsable