iQor Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON4 August 2016
To obtain a challenging position where I can utilize my abilities and my extensive experience........
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
an excellent organization to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON14 July 2016
Very good company to work with.Very helpful attitude and positive response from staff and team- mates.A good OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH SUCH ORGANIZATION
Productive and Good management workplace
Customer Service Representative (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 June 2016
Typical day at work- outbound and inbound calls to customers for collections of overdue accounts. Remind them of balances on their accounts. Process payments through various methods. Excellent customer service. Coworkers very good with each other.
Pros
Good Managment
Learning experience
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2016
A typical day of work at Iqor Canada was stressful and hard because of the type of job it was. The people in the office were friendly and made the day go quickly. Management at Iqor was understanding and did their best to adjust to employee needs. I loved my job at Iqor because it was a challenge and required me to focus to hit goals and bonuses. Iqor was stressful due to the fact I had to collect money from people who were going through tough times and its hard not to feel bad sometimes.
Cons
short hours
I did not enjoy this job at all...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2016
I found this job extremely stressful and high pressure.I could not handle the techy stuff we had to learn. I cannot deal with angry customers all day. I found there was way too much to know in the training. We had to remember a lot. Ths cons out the good. I did really like the people I worked with at the time.
Cons
short hours
fun place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON10 June 2016
Swipe into work and then login to the computer. Help was always there. People were very friendly. Customers were irate at times but we are there to work with them not against
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
pay
would do family picnics and outings..charity work..dunk tanks to dunk bosses
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON29 April 2016
The start of the shift is to do attendance and to set up the lunch and break schedule for the day. Monitor the Isars..agents in seats, to match call volume. Take any escalated call. Monitor agents calls. The hardest part of this job was letting good employess go due to cut backs
Excellent Training
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 April 2016
I was trained at the iQor office in Montreal. My trainer Gab, was the best trainer I ever had the opportunity to work with in my entire life. The steps and process were laid out in a understandable fashion, and I went from never working on phones before to working the floor in 3 weeks!
Pros
Great Training, Interesting Cases
Cons
Repetative Tasks
I did not enjoy this job at all
Junior Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON19 April 2016
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
High pressure
friendly workplace
Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 March 2016
was a call agent were i had to call people for them to pay they bills had a very nice fun workplace had tough days to get people to pay
benefits
Cons

Want to know more about iQor?

Ask a question
Iqor is best job i ever had in my job carrier
Finance & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON3 March 2016
i got so much knowledge about customer service and finance and also technical working with iQor . I love job and i get long term experience working with Iqor. All manager and supervisor is very supportive for job done well.co-worker is also very kind and helpfull. hard part of the job is when customer is in emotional time i got so emotional and hard to resolve issue for few minutes but than i quikley get out from it and resolve issue. I always enjoyed my job during work. I love to work at home. i enjoyed to work at home 3 years.
Terrible and racist
NA (Former Employee) –  Anjou, QC16 February 2016
I haven't been working here long and to be honest it was terrible. The management is terrible and they couldn't care less about you, your life or a human beings needs. Really a bad bad place to work.

Thanks.
Cons
Productive and fun workplace meeting people from a different area
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  North York, ON31 January 2016
Not much to say, most enjoyable part of the job was how the cafeteria had a jitz and billards table. My co-workers were cool people. The hardest part of the job was sitting down staring at a computer for too long. Learned quite a bit. A typical day at work was pretty good none the less.
Pros
Good pay
bad place to work
Collections/Jr Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2015
did not enjoy my time here management was all over the place it was a collections job and no wanted to pay there bills and the management did know what they were doing
Pros
no pros
Cons
bad managment
Don't work here.
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  North York, ON1 December 2015
Easy work but terrible management in the Microsoft department. I've only been working here for a month and I hate it. You are just a number to these people, they don't care about you at all.
Igor m'a aidé fortement à mettre mon anglais à point
Agent au service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 November 2015
working at Iqor has given me a lot of experience in customer care and I have learned how to negotiate properly with the customer not only for the company benefits but, for the customer as well.
Fun Place to work in...
Supervisor / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Leader, SK24 November 2015
Lots of good memories...People are nice
Near our place, Lots of smiles...people are fun to be with, will always come back to this place...
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Long hours spent
Enjoyed working for the company
Collector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2015
Management was great. Enjoyed my co-workers. Work environment was easy going. The most enjoyable was dealing with clients.
funny work place supervisor are really comprehensive
agent (Current Employee) –  anjou, quebec11 September 2015
there is a very good place for work, all supervisors are really comprehensive and work with every agent for make sure they reach the goal fixed. It's like a family
Productive Workplace with a Good Management
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2015
IQOR was a good place to work where I developed my telemarketing skills. It was a fast paced environment with a lot of focus on the results. We had contests to see who could exceed our results and who could get the most weekly and monthly.

I learnt from my seniors and other co-workers and was pretty soon exceeding the targets consistently and also was asked towards the end to train new recruits and coach them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval