iQor Employee Reviews

ok company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON13 February 2017
Needs more trainers not very experience or team leads needs to have more people skills mangers are rude and talk to you like they want to . I think bell should find a other third [arty to do the job
Cons
Good place to work, still need to improve
Sr. Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2017
Good company, but they are not organized. Management friendly, but they are not organized, too much pressure in the employees. They should motivate more their employees.
benefits
Cons
long hours and stressful
Good Company to work with
Junior Agent (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Preston, UK22 January 2017
Good Company to work with.
Good performance is rewarded.
Company also provides overtime opportunity.
Workplace culture is friendly and have also made some friends there.
Management seems to be neutral.
Pros
Free Coupons
Cons
Break time is less
good working place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philippines30 December 2016
I have learned a lot in this company especially on how to get along with other people and to work under pressure but I have to leave the Company because we have to migrate here in Canada
Pros
productive and fun to work with my workmates
Cons
have to go to Canada and leave my job there.
fine workplace
Agente de recouvrement centre d'appel (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 October 2016
This job was stressful, because it was the first one I got in Montréal and I did not know how to behave with customers. But I learned a lot from this experience and I did learn how to interact with people.
Good company for entry level career...
Asst. Vice President of Technology (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON18 September 2016
Typical 8- 10 hour shifts depending on work load.
Dialer management, Supervisory and I.T administration were all of the skills i learnt.
Management does a good job in the daily SOPs of company.
Co workers were knowledgeable and friendly.
Hardest part of job was working overnight and returning for usual hours.
Completing all of my tasks in a timely and efficient manner which resulted in a smoother running office.
Good working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  outside canada9 September 2016
It's a call center agency so expect graveyard shifts and a work with less physical work rather than talk. In this kind of industry time is money so never ever be late or absent unless it's legit. I learned how to communicate with other nation and talk with different people on the phone. The working environment is pretty cool and they offer good salary and benefits.
good
Représentant service loyauté (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 August 2016
its a great work and people are nice but its too much talking on phone and i dont likev to be sit all ,im not this type of person
It is a fast paced Job Enviornment
Accounts Receivable Agent for Embarq Telecom (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON8 August 2016
Typical day at work starts shift wise.

How to communicate well.

Great Co-Workers.

Late Evening shift as there is no Public Transportation.

Lots of commission plus basic salary
Pros
Was allowed to work on Week Ends for extra buck
Cons
Not Many
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON4 August 2016
To obtain a challenging position where I can utilize my abilities and my extensive experience........
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
an excellent organization to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON14 July 2016
Very good company to work with.Very helpful attitude and positive response from staff and team- mates.A good OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH SUCH ORGANIZATION
Productive and Good management workplace
Customer Service Representative (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 June 2016
Typical day at work- outbound and inbound calls to customers for collections of overdue accounts. Remind them of balances on their accounts. Process payments through various methods. Excellent customer service. Coworkers very good with each other.
Pros
Good Managment
Learning experience
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2016
A typical day of work at Iqor Canada was stressful and hard because of the type of job it was. The people in the office were friendly and made the day go quickly. Management at Iqor was understanding and did their best to adjust to employee needs. I loved my job at Iqor because it was a challenge and required me to focus to hit goals and bonuses. Iqor was stressful due to the fact I had to collect money from people who were going through tough times and its hard not to feel bad sometimes.
Cons
short hours
I did not enjoy this job at all...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2016
I found this job extremely stressful and high pressure.I could not handle the techy stuff we had to learn. I cannot deal with angry customers all day. I found there was way too much to know in the training. We had to remember a lot. Ths cons out the good. I did really like the people I worked with at the time.
Cons
short hours
fun place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON10 June 2016
Swipe into work and then login to the computer. Help was always there. People were very friendly. Customers were irate at times but we are there to work with them not against
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
pay
would do family picnics and outings..charity work..dunk tanks to dunk bosses
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON29 April 2016
The start of the shift is to do attendance and to set up the lunch and break schedule for the day. Monitor the Isars..agents in seats, to match call volume. Take any escalated call. Monitor agents calls. The hardest part of this job was letting good employess go due to cut backs
Excellent Training
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 April 2016
I was trained at the iQor office in Montreal. My trainer Gab, was the best trainer I ever had the opportunity to work with in my entire life. The steps and process were laid out in a understandable fashion, and I went from never working on phones before to working the floor in 3 weeks!
Pros
Great Training, Interesting Cases
Cons
Repetative Tasks
I did not enjoy this job at all
Junior Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON19 April 2016
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
High pressure
friendly workplace
Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 March 2016
was a call agent were i had to call people for them to pay they bills had a very nice fun workplace had tough days to get people to pay
benefits
Cons
Iqor is best job i ever had in my job carrier
Finance & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON3 March 2016
i got so much knowledge about customer service and finance and also technical working with iQor . I love job and i get long term experience working with Iqor. All manager and supervisor is very supportive for job done well.co-worker is also very kind and helpfull. hard part of the job is when customer is in emotional time i got so emotional and hard to resolve issue for few minutes but than i quikley get out from it and resolve issue. I always enjoyed my job during work. I love to work at home. i enjoyed to work at home 3 years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.