iQor Employee Reviews

fun place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON10 June 2016
Swipe into work and then login to the computer. Help was always there. People were very friendly. Customers were irate at times but we are there to work with them not against
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
pay
would do family picnics and outings..charity work..dunk tanks to dunk bosses
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON29 April 2016
The start of the shift is to do attendance and to set up the lunch and break schedule for the day. Monitor the Isars..agents in seats, to match call volume. Take any escalated call. Monitor agents calls. The hardest part of this job was letting good employess go due to cut backs
Excellent Training
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 April 2016
I was trained at the iQor office in Montreal. My trainer Gab, was the best trainer I ever had the opportunity to work with in my entire life. The steps and process were laid out in a understandable fashion, and I went from never working on phones before to working the floor in 3 weeks!
Pros
Great Training, Interesting Cases
Cons
Repetative Tasks
I did not enjoy this job at all
Junior Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON19 April 2016
I found this job extremely stressful and high pressure.I could not handle the techy stuff we had to learn. I cannot deal with angry customers all day. I found there was way too much to know in the training. We had to remember a lot. Ths cons out the good. I did really like the people I worked with at the time.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
High pressure
friendly workplace
Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 March 2016
was a call agent were i had to call people for them to pay they bills had a very nice fun workplace had tough days to get people to pay
benefits
Cons
Iqor is best job i ever had in my job carrier
Finance & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON3 March 2016
i got so much knowledge about customer service and finance and also technical working with iQor . I love job and i get long term experience working with Iqor. All manager and supervisor is very supportive for job done well.co-worker is also very kind and helpfull. hard part of the job is when customer is in emotional time i got so emotional and hard to resolve issue for few minutes but than i quikley get out from it and resolve issue. I always enjoyed my job during work. I love to work at home. i enjoyed to work at home 3 years.
Terrible and racist
NA (Former Employee) –  Anjou, QC16 February 2016
I haven't been working here long and to be honest it was terrible. The management is terrible and they couldn't care less about you, your life or a human beings needs. Really a bad bad place to work.

Thanks.
Cons
Productive and fun workplace meeting people from a different area
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  North York, ON31 January 2016
Not much to say, most enjoyable part of the job was how the cafeteria had a jitz and billards table. My co-workers were cool people. The hardest part of the job was sitting down staring at a computer for too long. Learned quite a bit. A typical day at work was pretty good none the less.
Pros
Good pay
Compagnie recommandable
agent recouvrement (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 January 2016
j'ai adoré mon expérience chez IQOR, on m'a permis de
me surpasser dans le domaine de la recherche aussi de parfaire mon anglais en touchant à plusieurs portes-feuilles. De plus, j'ai eu la chance de retourner à l'école sans être pénalisé.
Pros
Avantages sociaux
Cons
Heure de repas trop longue, manque d'encadrement
bad place to work
Collections/Jr Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2015
did not enjoy my time here management was all over the place it was a collections job and no wanted to pay there bills and the management did know what they were doing
Pros
no pros
Cons
bad managment

Want to know more about iQor?

Ask a question
Don't work here.
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  North York, ON1 December 2015
Easy work but terrible management in the Microsoft department. I've only been working here for a month and I hate it. You are just a number to these people, they don't care about you at all.
Igor m'a aidé fortement à mettre mon anglais à point
Agent au service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 November 2015
working at Iqor has given me a lot of experience in customer care and I have learned how to negotiate properly with the customer not only for the company benefits but, for the customer as well.
Fun Place to work in...
Supervisor / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Leader, SK24 November 2015
Lots of good memories...People are nice
Near our place, Lots of smiles...people are fun to be with, will always come back to this place...
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Long hours spent
Enjoyed working for the company
Collector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2015
Management was great. Enjoyed my co-workers. Work environment was easy going. The most enjoyable was dealing with clients.
funny work place supervisor are really comprehensive
agent (Current Employee) –  anjou, quebec11 September 2015
there is a very good place for work, all supervisors are really comprehensive and work with every agent for make sure they reach the goal fixed. It's like a family
Productive Workplace with a Good Management
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2015
IQOR was a good place to work where I developed my telemarketing skills. It was a fast paced environment with a lot of focus on the results. We had contests to see who could exceed our results and who could get the most weekly and monthly.

I learnt from my seniors and other co-workers and was pretty soon exceeding the targets consistently and also was asked towards the end to train new recruits and coach them.
iqor canada
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON27 April 2015
awful company to work for, all high pressure collections for American cc company, no time off, a lot of stress,they closed
Pros
met friends
Cons
stress
very good oppertunity to make money
Senior Account Manager 2010 – 2011 (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2015
It was a fun job and enjoyable place to be. There was lots of opportunity to learn more about anything you wanted to learn.
Management and CEO were easy to reach people
Not a gret place to work
Senior Collection Officer (Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 November 2014
A typical day at Iqor is coming to work everyday and knowing that you are not truly happy at where you are. This company is not organized nor punctual in there day to day operations.
Great Co-workers and a great work environment.
Jr Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON22 October 2014
A typical day at work involved clerical duties, including data entry and filing. I was also responsible for mailing statements and information in regards to existing files and greeting clients.

Management was very involved with daily duties and was very flexible.

Co-workers were great and help make the job a better place

The most challenging aspect of the job was getting clients to respond or acknowledge the information regarding their accounts.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a great environment and creating good relationships
Pros
Flexible and Regular hours
Cons
Parking pass issues, Construction and not a great selection of options for lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.