iQor Employee Review

Assisting customers with the services we provide for them
Customer service/Collection agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON29 June 2014
Helping customers to find the best solution for them so that they can get their services back. I learned how to help people that were having financial problems at the time. The management made sure we did our job correctly. My co-workers were rally good people and they made my work fun. The hardest part of the job was when I did t have authority to help a customer which really needed help but i always gave them the direction were someone else could help them. The most enjoyable part of the work was when the customer tells me that I helped them that made me happy.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
working on sundays

Other iQor Employee Reviews

Good Money
Sales Representative (Outbound call center) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
The pay is great and if you can deal with the constantly being on the phone and getting paid 15 bucks and hour thats for you. However there is 4 weeks of training at 12$ per hour. and it carries on to your first pay cheque so after 6 weeks you wills tart getting paid 15 nucks an hour.
Pros
good pay
Iqor is awesome
TEAM LEADER/SENIOR CORE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 December 2017
IQOR is awesome. The work environment is amazing. People are friendly. Just an overall lovely place to be. So much to learn and so much opportunity to flourish. Very fast pace. Awesome customers. A place that donates and fundraises. IQOR is just awesome.
Pros
overtime available
Cons
overtime sometimes not optional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.