iQor

iQor Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONOctober 14, 2014
okay place, too much talking on phone and help customers with their credit cards. no physical work.
Fun workplace with awesome contests
IQor Agent, Cambridge (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONOctober 2, 2014
Fun work place. Great work contests to help agents achieve goals. Always opportunity for advancement !
Finance Representative
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONMay 12, 2014
Offered extensive opportunities for improving negotiation and listening skills. Ideal work environment for entry level.
Survival Job
Collector/Customer service, USA (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2014
I worked a a Collector, had fun as I take work seriously. I would reach target/goal every month and was awarded as a valued employee within a years time.
What I Learned
Agent (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONDecember 17, 2013
Pros: co-workers and long lunch
Cons: office closed and had to work at home
I learned a lot of things at iQor. iQor was a third party for Sprint Cellular in the United States of America. I learned about all of the cellular devices, how to fix certain technical issues, the most popular cellular devices to sell, I learned about plans, and how to make payment arrangements. Talking to customers was not always easy because they – more... are usually angry or upset when they are calling in. I learned how to calm customers down in a professional way and get to their issue. After getting their problems fixed I was able to try to up sell and advise them of new plans and cellular devices they may be interested in. Working at iQor always gave you new things to learn about because new devices were always coming out as well as new plans. I took the time to also learn about competitors plans and services to compare and be ready when a customer calls in wanting to leave to another company. – less
This place is AWEFUL!!!
Quality Assurance-Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Cambridge OnNovember 5, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: everything else
Typical American company trying to use American labour laws to screw over Canadian employees.
We referred to the office building as the 'Church of Satan'...enough said...
Nice place
Agent - Service Management-Perception (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCOctober 7, 2013
Ensure compliance with laws governing the recovery of debts using legal provisions appropriately
Meet the standards of quantity and quality
I was a team leader where I was able to work as team with management.
Team Lead for Sprint U.S (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONNovember 16, 2012
Cons: it was a high stress environment.
I took attendance, monitor calls. Assisted with escalation calls.
reviewed and updated bonuses and scores from quality control.
Call Center Agent: A leaning experience
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONNovember 7, 2012
I dealt with costumers regarding their payment, adding features and connecting phone services for Sprint. It was a great experience to gain the knowledge to be able to communicate with various personalities.
Call Center
Customer Finance Agent (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONOctober 22, 2012
Pros: made my own hours
Cons: irate people all day long
I worked long hours. I was able to finish school while working there.
Fun workplace to challenge co-workers
Collection Agent (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONOctober 13, 2012
Pros: a cafeteria that actually sold good food
Cons: having to sit and call people about their missed payments
>Wake up and catch a designated bus to the building.<
When in training, you sit iin a room and you learn how to read the script properly, working the programs and how everything functions. And that usually take 10 days of training while being paid min. wage.
Once graduated from being a trainee agent, you are now a junior agent. The one who has taught – more... you how to work the programs and the script is your supervisor for the time you work there. You had to work 42hrs a week. There were different names for being a collections agent, which also stands your rank and how much you get paid 'Trainee Agent' to 'Junior agent' to 'Agent' to 'Super Agent' to 'Senior Agent'.
You sat in a cubical area and collected money from people who haven't paid their phone bills. You had to make decisions whether the person on the other line is telling the truth of not and having to either suspend their account, wave the fee's or activate their accounts. Sometimes you also had to talk to them and calm them down at times.
The management there you couldn't contact the actual management unless you called by phone, you mainly dealt with the supervisors or as your co-workers that are experienced.
The co-worker all worked with one another. No matter what happened with the calls we had to make if someone ended up frustrated, upset, distracted..etc. we all seemed to unite and help each other.
The hardest part of the job was mainly the way we were treated by the customers. I know that it is typical for someone to get angry with someone who has to call because of no payment done or for whatever reason, but its not necessary to have to deal with being called every name in the book just because your angry with that person.
The enjoyable part of the job was being able to challenge your co-workers. Every payment would go into a counter of 1rst 2nd and 3rd and you would end up becoming a better agent and get to have a new title if you are 1rst every week for a whole month. Which kept it entertaining while you were working there. – less
Extremely fast paced work environment
Customer Finance Representative (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONAugust 9, 2012
Pros: company bonuses
Cons: making customers unhappy
A typical day at work included field on average 100 phone calls regarding financial inquiries for customers of cell phone companies. I learned how to type very fast and collect payments from customers. The management in this work place was very helpful. My co workers were great to be around. The hardest part of the job was getting customers to pay their – more... overdue bills. The most enjoyable part of this job was making people happy by activating their services if they had the funds to pay for their overdue bills. – less
Collections and customer service call center
Supervisor (Former Employee), Cambridge, ontarioJune 15, 2012
I learned a lot working for this company.
I worked my way up in the company and was promoted quickly.
There was nothing good about this company
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONApril 15, 2012
Pros: i can not think of anything
Cons: everything was bad
I found working here that they did not respect you and that they really didn't care about you. I also found that they did not give you a raise when they gave you a lot more work to do. I would not go back to this company.

July 3, 2012

Always consider that a raise is not monetary but experience to take you to the next level. Then the monetary return will come to fruition.

unacceptable how they do business
CSR Agent (Former Employee), TempeOctober 18, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: no benefits no overtime no mentoring or structure when it comes to being a better employee
management here was a hit or miss if you asked for a schedule to give it for you for 2 months and then they will tell you otherwise and tell you you have to work this other schedule I was working in customer service and then they said you have to move this other project we're heading over it no training or experience and then go and do it and see how – more... you well I bombed it sure now because I was not prepared with the tools to be successful also they did not pay for overtime and they also go by if you were in rulesthey follow Philippine rules when it comes to holiday pay that means you will not get paid for the holiday that you work treat their employees unfairly and favoritism is all over the place – less
It's okay place to work!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 16, 2014
Pros: celebrate customer service week
Cons: i havent recieved my benifits yet
Word Processor, good knowledge of general office practice and business etiquette. Accurate and efficient typing skills, efficient organizational skills. Good intrapersonal and communication skills. Ability to follow through and work on assignments. Serve safe certified, has experience in the kitchen and has studied more that 4 cuisines. Customer Service, – more... Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking.

I like the job, I am not in love with my job, I enjoy helping the customers, when there is a problem, and thinking on my feet. I like that my supervisor helps me in my time of need, and pushes me when ever my stats come down. The hardest part of the job, is the fear of following the procedures and not giving into what the customer . Because I want to be able to give and do everything, but I have guide lines that I respect and honor – less
Over all Good
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Clark Freeport Zone, P03October 15, 2014
Over all good in satisfaction and the they have friendly environment.
Co-workers are very friendly and helpful
Final Tester/Tech (Current Employee), Jeffersontown, KYOctober 14, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: favortism
IQOR has alot of room for advancement but doesn't choose their workers for roll-over fairly.
Busy Offices
Sales, Collections (Former Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 11, 2014
Great trainers. Management works sufficiently well to provide employee satisfaction. Could be better.
Normal call flow Nice environment
Jr. Agent (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 10, 2014
Pros: hour luch
Cons: low call flow
I currently looking to advance my youth again and challenge myself once more

1 2 3 4 5