iQor Employee Reviews

It was a good workplace.
Junior Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 April 2017
Fair management, ample training, and good benefits and pay.

This company is definitely worth checking out if you desire to start a career in call centers.
Awesome Team Lead who always encouraged and supported everyone
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 April 2017
Good work culture, learned lot of skills including sales,5-S,also learned how to improve overall customer satisfaction Index but the intense part was to adequate various sales targets and KPI's.
But my Team Lead,She always encouraged everyone by providing various gifts vouchers or having team a dinner if we exceed the monthly targets.Thus, we used to have the best team on the floor.

So, overall because of the best team leads and management, it become one of the finest companies to work with.
Pros
Free Lunches some times
Cons
Deduct money for washroom breaks, perplex KPI's for indivisuals
Very incompetent staff, poor management
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  255 Consumers road14 March 2017
Employees do drink on the floor and of course pot smokers are also smoking in parking lot for which management got warnings for several times. I myself smelled pot on my fellow colleagues many times so as the management but looks like management also drinks and smokes up while at work which is why they are so reluctant to do anything about it. They got sued and had to shut down the campaign few months back. Management is very incompetent. There are no set rules for anything, management promotes favouritism on the floor including big bosses. It is expensive to hire and keep good professional sales team. They cut short your pay checks always and never expect your commission cheque you just won't get it is because you will never meet score card.
I worked there for two months and enjoyed three weeks paid training and left . for another better job offer.
Pros
paid three week training
Cons
horrible management
Ok job
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON9 March 2017
Im going to give an extremely honest review.
I was employed here for a few months and my coworkers were amazing. Although a lot of people complain about the call centre setting and consider it boring if you work with the right people it will be enjoyable.

The pay is good for what it is.
The #1 thing I didn't like about this job is that if you don't make a lot of sales you notice that certain managers show favoritism with those who do. Which can be discouraging.
It makes you feel like you're not good enough.
If everybody gets treated the same in what is claimed to be a "professional" company, all the agents would enjoy their job a lot more.
The hours are a pain (ex; sunday 10-6) you cant go to church if youre religious. They are also extremely unsympathetic to days where you have to call in sick due to personal reasons such as medical or family emergencies.

One thing that makes this place extremely unprofessional is the fact that the call centre manager blatantly insults the team leads on the floor while other agents are taking calls.

To be very honest, the CCM can be insulting at times. And because of that I wouldnt recommend this job.

I hope this review helps somebody out.

By the way, at the time of my employment this location was outbound sales.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Unsympathetic managers
Typical day at Iqor
Senior Solution Specialist (Former Employee) –  North York, ON8 March 2017
Not a bad place to work intially. pay increase after training. helpful managers and team members on the floor. but a lot of sales knowledge needed in order to suceed.

Tells you room for improvement but just finds ways to let you go after a while.

Very strict policies. make sales or go home.
Pros
competetive pay.
Cons
long hours, cant choose shift, high stress.
ok company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON13 February 2017
Needs more trainers not very experience or team leads needs to have more people skills mangers are rude and talk to you like they want to . I think bell should find a other third [arty to do the job
Cons
Good place to work, still need to improve
Sr. Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2017
Good company, but they are not organized. Management friendly, but they are not organized, too much pressure in the employees. They should motivate more their employees.
benefits
Cons
long hours and stressful
Good Company to work with
Junior Agent (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Preston, UK22 January 2017
Good Company to work with.
Good performance is rewarded.
Company also provides overtime opportunity.
Workplace culture is friendly and have also made some friends there.
Management seems to be neutral.
Pros
Free Coupons
Cons
Break time is less
good working place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philippines30 December 2016
I have learned a lot in this company especially on how to get along with other people and to work under pressure but I have to leave the Company because we have to migrate here in Canada
Pros
productive and fun to work with my workmates
Cons
have to go to Canada and leave my job there.
fine workplace
Agente de recouvrement centre d'appel (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 October 2016
This job was stressful, because it was the first one I got in Montréal and I did not know how to behave with customers. But I learned a lot from this experience and I did learn how to interact with people.
Good company for entry level career...
Asst. Vice President of Technology (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON18 September 2016
Typical 8- 10 hour shifts depending on work load.
Dialer management, Supervisory and I.T administration were all of the skills i learnt.
Management does a good job in the daily SOPs of company.
Co workers were knowledgeable and friendly.
Hardest part of job was working overnight and returning for usual hours.
Completing all of my tasks in a timely and efficient manner which resulted in a smoother running office.
Good working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  outside canada9 September 2016
It's a call center agency so expect graveyard shifts and a work with less physical work rather than talk. In this kind of industry time is money so never ever be late or absent unless it's legit. I learned how to communicate with other nation and talk with different people on the phone. The working environment is pretty cool and they offer good salary and benefits.
good
Représentant service loyauté (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 August 2016
its a great work and people are nice but its too much talking on phone and i dont likev to be sit all ,im not this type of person
It is a fast paced Job Enviornment
Accounts Receivable Agent for Embarq Telecom (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON8 August 2016
Typical day at work starts shift wise.

How to communicate well.

Great Co-Workers.

Late Evening shift as there is no Public Transportation.

Lots of commission plus basic salary
Pros
Was allowed to work on Week Ends for extra buck
Cons
Not Many
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, ON4 August 2016
To obtain a challenging position where I can utilize my abilities and my extensive experience........
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
an excellent organization to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON14 July 2016
Very good company to work with.Very helpful attitude and positive response from staff and team- mates.A good OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH SUCH ORGANIZATION
Productive and Good management workplace
Customer Service Representative (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 June 2016
Typical day at work- outbound and inbound calls to customers for collections of overdue accounts. Remind them of balances on their accounts. Process payments through various methods. Excellent customer service. Coworkers very good with each other.
Pros
Good Managment
Learning experience
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2016
A typical day of work at Iqor Canada was stressful and hard because of the type of job it was. The people in the office were friendly and made the day go quickly. Management at Iqor was understanding and did their best to adjust to employee needs. I loved my job at Iqor because it was a challenge and required me to focus to hit goals and bonuses. Iqor was stressful due to the fact I had to collect money from people who were going through tough times and its hard not to feel bad sometimes.
Cons
short hours
I did not enjoy this job at all...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2016
I found this job extremely stressful and high pressure.I could not handle the techy stuff we had to learn. I cannot deal with angry customers all day. I found there was way too much to know in the training. We had to remember a lot. Ths cons out the good. I did really like the people I worked with at the time.
Cons
short hours
fun place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON10 June 2016
Swipe into work and then login to the computer. Help was always there. People were very friendly. Customers were irate at times but we are there to work with them not against
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval