iQor

iQor Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Co-workers and a great work environment.
Jr Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONOctober 22, 2014
Pros: flexible and regular hours
Cons: parking pass issues, construction and not a great selection of options for lunch
A typical day at work involved clerical duties, including data entry and filing. I was also responsible for mailing statements and information in regards to existing files and greeting clients.

Management was very involved with daily duties and was very flexible.

Co-workers were great and help make the job a better place

The most challenging aspect – more... of the job was getting clients to respond or acknowledge the information regarding their accounts.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a great environment and creating good relationships – less
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONOctober 14, 2014
okay place, too much talking on phone and help customers with their credit cards. no physical work.
Fun workplace with awesome contests
IQor Agent, Cambridge (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONOctober 2, 2014
Fun work place. Great work contests to help agents achieve goals. Always opportunity for advancement !
Assisting customers with the services we provide for them
Customer service/Collection agent (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONJune 29, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: working on sundays
Helping customers to find the best solution for them so that they can get their services back. I learned how to help people that were having financial problems at the time. The management made sure we did our job correctly. My co-workers were rally good people and they made my work fun. The hardest part of the job was when I did t have authority to – more... help a customer which really needed help but i always gave them the direction were someone else could help them. The most enjoyable part of the work was when the customer tells me that I helped them that made me happy. – less
Finance Representative
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONMay 12, 2014
Offered extensive opportunities for improving negotiation and listening skills. Ideal work environment for entry level.
Survival Job
Collector/Customer service, USA (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2014
I worked a a Collector, had fun as I take work seriously. I would reach target/goal every month and was awarded as a valued employee within a years time.
What I Learned
Agent (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONDecember 17, 2013
Pros: co-workers and long lunch
Cons: office closed and had to work at home
I learned a lot of things at iQor. iQor was a third party for Sprint Cellular in the United States of America. I learned about all of the cellular devices, how to fix certain technical issues, the most popular cellular devices to sell, I learned about plans, and how to make payment arrangements. Talking to customers was not always easy because they – more... are usually angry or upset when they are calling in. I learned how to calm customers down in a professional way and get to their issue. After getting their problems fixed I was able to try to up sell and advise them of new plans and cellular devices they may be interested in. Working at iQor always gave you new things to learn about because new devices were always coming out as well as new plans. I took the time to also learn about competitors plans and services to compare and be ready when a customer calls in wanting to leave to another company. – less
This place is AWEFUL!!!
Quality Assurance-Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Cambridge OnNovember 5, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: everything else
Typical American company trying to use American labour laws to screw over Canadian employees.
We referred to the office building as the 'Church of Satan'...enough said...
Nice place
Agent - Service Management-Perception (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCOctober 7, 2013
Ensure compliance with laws governing the recovery of debts using legal provisions appropriately
Meet the standards of quantity and quality
I was a team leader where I was able to work as team with management.
Team Lead for Sprint U.S (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONNovember 16, 2012
Cons: it was a high stress environment.
I took attendance, monitor calls. Assisted with escalation calls.
reviewed and updated bonuses and scores from quality control.
Call Center Agent: A leaning experience
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONNovember 7, 2012
I dealt with costumers regarding their payment, adding features and connecting phone services for Sprint. It was a great experience to gain the knowledge to be able to communicate with various personalities.
Call Center
Customer Finance Agent (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONOctober 22, 2012
Pros: made my own hours
Cons: irate people all day long
I worked long hours. I was able to finish school while working there.
Fun workplace to challenge co-workers
Collection Agent (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONOctober 13, 2012
Pros: a cafeteria that actually sold good food
Cons: having to sit and call people about their missed payments
>Wake up and catch a designated bus to the building.<
When in training, you sit iin a room and you learn how to read the script properly, working the programs and how everything functions. And that usually take 10 days of training while being paid min. wage.
Once graduated from being a trainee agent, you are now a junior agent. The one who has taught – more... you how to work the programs and the script is your supervisor for the time you work there. You had to work 42hrs a week. There were different names for being a collections agent, which also stands your rank and how much you get paid 'Trainee Agent' to 'Junior agent' to 'Agent' to 'Super Agent' to 'Senior Agent'.
You sat in a cubical area and collected money from people who haven't paid their phone bills. You had to make decisions whether the person on the other line is telling the truth of not and having to either suspend their account, wave the fee's or activate their accounts. Sometimes you also had to talk to them and calm them down at times.
The management there you couldn't contact the actual management unless you called by phone, you mainly dealt with the supervisors or as your co-workers that are experienced.
The co-worker all worked with one another. No matter what happened with the calls we had to make if someone ended up frustrated, upset, distracted..etc. we all seemed to unite and help each other.
The hardest part of the job was mainly the way we were treated by the customers. I know that it is typical for someone to get angry with someone who has to call because of no payment done or for whatever reason, but its not necessary to have to deal with being called every name in the book just because your angry with that person.
The enjoyable part of the job was being able to challenge your co-workers. Every payment would go into a counter of 1rst 2nd and 3rd and you would end up becoming a better agent and get to have a new title if you are 1rst every week for a whole month. Which kept it entertaining while you were working there. – less
Extremely fast paced work environment
Customer Finance Representative (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONAugust 9, 2012
Pros: company bonuses
Cons: making customers unhappy
A typical day at work included field on average 100 phone calls regarding financial inquiries for customers of cell phone companies. I learned how to type very fast and collect payments from customers. The management in this work place was very helpful. My co workers were great to be around. The hardest part of the job was getting customers to pay their – more... overdue bills. The most enjoyable part of this job was making people happy by activating their services if they had the funds to pay for their overdue bills. – less
Collections and customer service call center
Supervisor (Former Employee), Cambridge, ontarioJune 15, 2012
I learned a lot working for this company.
I worked my way up in the company and was promoted quickly.
There was nothing good about this company
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONApril 15, 2012
Pros: i can not think of anything
Cons: everything was bad
I found working here that they did not respect you and that they really didn't care about you. I also found that they did not give you a raise when they gave you a lot more work to do. I would not go back to this company.

July 3, 2012

Always consider that a raise is not monetary but experience to take you to the next level. Then the monetary return will come to fruition.

AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
Agent (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNOctober 28, 2014
Pros: commission
Cons: n/a
UPSELL, SKIP TRACING, RETAIL, PERSONAL ROUTE, AND SCORE NEW BUSINESS WEEKLY.
Hardcore collection
Senior Agent (Former Employee), Preston, UKOctober 27, 2014
Typical day at work: Call the customer randomly to collect the outstanding debt.

Learning : Learnt how to tackle a typical angry customer. Create a win-win situation.

Management - I had a good rapport with the managers and they helped me out with all my queries.

your co-worker - Best co-workers i have ever had and one of the co-worker is my role – more... model in my professional life.

Hardest part of the job - Customer is never happy in me calling them but still i need to collect.

Most Enjoyable part of the job: No reports and no files, it is just pure collections. – less
that job is fun, gives a lot of improvement
call center agent/ inbound outbound calls (Current Employee), Clark Freeport Zone, P03October 26, 2014
typical day at work is usual as i take calls from united states, addressing their concerns. my communication skill was develop and continue to develop. management is nice, very friendly and easy to get along with. people are awesome nice and fun. i think the hardest part of the job is being scheduled in night shift, but it will come along the way. most – more... enjoyable in this job is the learningd from every communications – less
Collections agent
Customer Service/Collections Rep (Former Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 24, 2014
I worked on the verizon accnts and the only thing i liked about this job was the people and the diversity. Management always gave an attitude if you asked a question and wasn't proffessional. The software systems sucked. You can be on a call and the systems would freeze. I was always missing hours out of my check. The paydates were horrible 7th and – more... the 22nd. All they care about is taking people money over the phone and dont care about the customer. I would advise dont work here. – less

1 2 3 4 5