iQor Employee Reviews

an excellent organization to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONJuly 14, 2016
Very good company to work with.Very helpful attitude and positive response from staff and team- mates.A good OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH SUCH ORGANIZATION
fun place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONJune 10, 2016
Swipe into work and then login to the computer. Help was always there. People were very friendly. Customers were irate at times but we are there to work with them not against
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
pay
would do family picnics and outings..charity work..dunk tanks to dunk bosses
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONApril 29, 2016
The start of the shift is to do attendance and to set up the lunch and break schedule for the day. Monitor the Isars..agents in seats, to match call volume. Take any escalated call. Monitor agents calls. The hardest part of this job was letting good employess go due to cut backs
I did not enjoy this job at all
Junior Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONApril 19, 2016
I found this job extremely stressful and high pressure.I could not handle the techy stuff we had to learn. I cannot deal with angry customers all day. I found there was way too much to know in the training. We had to remember a lot. Ths cons out the good. I did really like the people I worked with at the time.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
High pressure
Iqor is best job i ever had in my job carrier
Finance & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONMarch 3, 2016
i got so much knowledge about customer service and finance and also technical working with iQor . I love job and i get long term experience working with Iqor. All manager and supervisor is very supportive for job done well.co-worker is also very kind and helpfull. hard part of the job is when customer is in emotional time i got so emotional and hard to resolve issue for few minutes but than i quikley get out from it and resolve issue. I always enjoyed my job during work. I love to work at home. i enjoyed to work at home 3 years.
Productive and fun workplace meeting people from a different area
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  North York, ONJanuary 31, 2016
Not much to say, most enjoyable part of the job was how the cafeteria had a jitz and billards table. My co-workers were cool people. The hardest part of the job was sitting down staring at a computer for too long. Learned quite a bit. A typical day at work was pretty good none the less.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Igor m'a aidé fortement à mettre mon anglais à point
Agent au service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 24, 2015
working at Iqor has given me a lot of experience in customer care and I have learned how to negotiate properly with the customer not only for the company benefits but, for the customer as well.
Productive Workplace with a Good Management
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 16, 2015
IQOR was a good place to work where I developed my telemarketing skills. It was a fast paced environment with a lot of focus on the results. We had contests to see who could exceed our results and who could get the most weekly and monthly.

I learnt from my seniors and other co-workers and was pretty soon exceeding the targets consistently and also was asked towards the end to train new recruits and coach them.
Great Co-workers and a great work environment.
Jr Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONOctober 22, 2014
A typical day at work involved clerical duties, including data entry and filing. I was also responsible for mailing statements and information in regards to existing files and greeting clients.

Management was very involved with daily duties and was very flexible.

Co-workers were great and help make the job a better place

The most challenging aspect of the job was getting clients to respond or acknowledge the information regarding their accounts.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a great environment and creating good relationships
Pros
flexible and regular hours
Cons
parking pass issues, construction and not a great selection of options for lunch
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONOctober 14, 2014
okay place, too much talking on phone and help customers with their credit cards. no physical work.
Fun workplace with awesome contests
IQor Agent, Cambridge (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONOctober 2, 2014
Fun work place. Great work contests to help agents achieve goals. Always opportunity for advancement !
Assisting customers with the services we provide for them
Customer service/Collection agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONJune 29, 2014
Helping customers to find the best solution for them so that they can get their services back. I learned how to help people that were having financial problems at the time. The management made sure we did our job correctly. My co-workers were rally good people and they made my work fun. The hardest part of the job was when I did t have authority to help a customer which really needed help but i always gave them the direction were someone else could help them. The most enjoyable part of the work was when the customer tells me that I helped them that made me happy.
Pros
helping people
Cons
working on sundays
Finance Representative
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONMay 12, 2014
Offered extensive opportunities for improving negotiation and listening skills. Ideal work environment for entry level.
Survival Job
Collector/Customer service, USA (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2014
I worked a a Collector, had fun as I take work seriously. I would reach target/goal every month and was awarded as a valued employee within a years time.
What I Learned
Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONDecember 17, 2013
I learned a lot of things at iQor. iQor was a third party for Sprint Cellular in the United States of America. I learned about all of the cellular devices, how to fix certain technical issues, the most popular cellular devices to sell, I learned about plans, and how to make payment arrangements. Talking to customers was not always easy because they are usually angry or upset when they are calling in. I learned how to calm customers down in a professional way and get to their issue. After getting their problems fixed I was able to try to up sell and advise them of new plans and cellular devices they may be interested in. Working at iQor always gave you new things to learn about because new devices were always coming out as well as new plans. I took the time to also learn about competitors plans and services to compare and be ready when a customer calls in wanting to leave to another company.
Pros
co-workers and long lunch
Cons
office closed and had to work at home
This place is AWEFUL!!!
Quality Assurance-Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge OnNovember 5, 2013
Typical American company trying to use American labour laws to screw over Canadian employees.
We referred to the office building as the 'Church of Satan'...enough said...
Pros
co-workers
Cons
everything else
Nice place
Agent - Service Management-Perception (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 7, 2013
Ensure compliance with laws governing the recovery of debts using legal provisions appropriately
Meet the standards of quantity and quality
I was a team leader where I was able to work as team with management.
Team Lead for Sprint U.S (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONNovember 16, 2012
I took attendance, monitor calls. Assisted with escalation calls.
reviewed and updated bonuses and scores from quality control.
Cons
it was a high stress environment.
Call Center Agent: A leaning experience
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONNovember 7, 2012
I dealt with costumers regarding their payment, adding features and connecting phone services for Sprint. It was a great experience to gain the knowledge to be able to communicate with various personalities.
Call Center
Customer Finance Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONOctober 22, 2012
I worked long hours. I was able to finish school while working there.
Pros
made my own hours
Cons
irate people all day long