IQNavigator

IQNavigator Employee Reviews

Toxic work environment - RUN far away
sales associate (Former Employee) –  ColoradoNovember 9, 2015
This company is run by ego maniacal misogynistic narcissists. There is regular belittling of employees in team meetings. The VP is obnoxious and the HR department will do nothing to represent or protect it's employees against harassment. I do not believe this company will be in business for long. The turnover rate is shocking and the upper management use bullying tactics to try to get results.
Pros
Coffee
Cons
Commute, people, leadership, abusive language
DONT DO IT
Computer Support Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Denver, CoJanuary 5, 2015
All I have to say is they treat Veterans Bad. They have no communication or willing to help new employees grow. DONT DO IT!
Fast Paced
Enterprise Infrastructure Systems Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMay 27, 2014
Very fast paced environment with little down time. Work/Life balance was poor as I average 70 hours per week.
Pros
great culture
Cons
lots of hours over years not weeks.
This company does not value their employees
Senior Sourcing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 7, 2014
IQNavigator does not value their employees at all. They do not take tenure or work ethic into account when promoting people to higher positions. They allow individuals with zero management experience to manage people, and do not train them. The morale is extremely low, and the company has laid off a number of people recently. If you are at the higher end of the salary range for your position, you are the first to go. No one is actually happy in their position at the company. Do not accept a position at this company.
Pros
not much.
Cons
low employee morale, very low annual increases, lack of communication between departments.
Fun and Productive Work Enviornment
Android Developer (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 12, 2014
Everybody was very laid back, but that didn't mean we didn't get any work done. It was fun, but we still got a lot of work done.
See Previous Review
Service Coordinator/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 5, 2014
See previous review worked 2 positions at this company. Primary concern is that they do not offer Ergonomic stations for workers.
Sourcing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Centennial, CODecember 10, 2013
As the IQNavigator Sourcing Consultant on-site for a client located in Port Lavaca Texas my job is to manage the job agreement/timecard approval process within the IQNavigator system, along with running reports from timecard rejections to approved/declined work orders. I also lead looking up old work orders within the eAM system on-site for closer. The rest of my duties are listed below.

Current Duties
• Responsible for the creation of new work orders within IQN
• Lead the onsite training for supervisors use within IQN
• Monitor the eAM system
• Monitor the approval work flow changes within the system
• Responsible for the eAM upload from the IQN system after the time feed is complete
• Assists in the supervisors training of employees with IQN
• Ensure operational procedures comply with federal, state and local requirements.
• Lead receipt of new hire information given to client
• Updating any and all data with the clients account
Pros
great team work and mentor
Cons
location
Appropriate Compensation and Benefits
SOURCING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 10, 2013
Work is constant and days tend to go by quickly. You will work before and after work, so this is not a job for those with heavy after work schedules.

Employees are compensated well, but the ability to move up is very difficult. Working in a small office can be very difficult and catty. Ensure that all documentation is kept in a place that is easily accessible.

I would recommend working in the Home Office in Denver. This environment is very positive and they encourage team building.
Pros
the work is interesting and constant. employee leaves work fulfilled.
Cons
remote offices are run very poorly. management micromanages.
Fun and enjoyable working environment
Revenue Accountant (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COSeptember 25, 2012
A typical day at work was well balanced. The role I was given consisted of new projects and on-going daily tasks. Great group of team members. I learned much during my time with IQNavigator. Not only did I gain experience working with the Oracle financial system(s) but my Excel skills greatly improved. Management was good. The company went through many changes and experienced growing pains causing inconsistently with management personal but all in all I had a good experience with management. My co-workers were great. Very friendly atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was a major million dollar Accounts Receivable and Payable project that consisted of reconciliations, collections, resolution of un-applied cash, invoice clean up and payment processing improvements. The most enjoyable part of the job was the completion of an Oracle system implementation.
Pros
great healthcare
Cons
no 401k match