Ipsos

Ipsos Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Straight work and nothing else
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2014
It was just work and nothing else. After a while the work becomes boring.
Fun Company
At Home Interviewer (Former Employee), ManitobaDecember 26, 2013
This was a great Company to work for. I hope to find a job at another Virtual Call Center that is just as great!
not a good experience (Toronto)
Senior Research Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: some very intelligent colleagues, good financial compensation
Cons: unsustainable work-life imbalance
Senior management has no genuine concern for work-life balance. They also foster a competitive environment by putting a revenue target on everyone's head, so there is a disincentive for cross-team work – more... sharing ('cause you don't want to give another team "your" billable hours). And achieving the revenue target (which you need to do to keep your job) leads to grotesque hours.

Sometimes when a company seems to have lots of jobs available it's because they are growing rapidly. Sometimes its because they are a "factory" and they churn staff. Guess which the Toronto office of IPSOS is? – less
It can be fun if you are "chosen" by the management
Research Manager (Current Employee), TorontoJuly 18, 2012
Pros: fun if you are the chosed ones (some term it as "the selected")
Cons: workload is way too much
Ipsos' culture at work can be extremely buraucratic.

In general, researchers tend to be intelligent, intellectual and down-to-earth and adversive to office politics. However, the team at Ipsos is outrageously – more... political and divided by "the chosen ones" vs the not. The chosen ones enjoy all the attention while the non-chosen ones will just look from the outside in being totally ignored by the management, and it just feels miserable.

Workload is way too much with 10-20 hours of overtime a week as the norm. – less

October 20, 2012

Hi, I am about to join the Toronto Team, and when I read your comment I got very concerned. Can you tell me more about the overtime load, and the chosen ones? Thanks so much!

March 20, 2013

I want to know how long do Ipsos take for looking to find the suitable candidate to fill a position. I applied for the data analyst - montreal from 20 days ago and until now the post is advertised on their web page. I am interested for this post I believe that my study and my experience would make me a strong candidate.

Environnement de travail agréable
Commis aux sondages (Former Employee), Metz (57)December 16, 2013
Environnement de travail agréable

About Ipsos

What do consumers think? Ipsos knows. A leading international market research firm, Ipsos helps its clients test and evaluate – Read more

Ipsos Photos