Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 50 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is the global online center of expertise for the Ipsos Group. IIS offers a full range of survey-based services to the five Ipsos specializations. We base our work on advanced technological solutions and methodologies led by industry experts. As a result of our continuous growth in this area, we are currently seeking someone to join our team in Toronto.
Project Managers in Ipsos Interactive Services work closely with various other online teams in a coordination role, providing superior project management for studies, and ensuring flawless execution for every one of our web-based surveys. In this role, you will also work closely with other departments and client groups, providing sound methodological advice and pricing guidelines. The role requires extraordinary coordination and customer relationship skills.
- Independently manages a variety of online studies
- Thoroughly reviews all project specifications with internal Client Service contact at beginning of each project
- Manages Client Service’s expectations with regard to timing and cost
- Coordinates with the following internal departments: Quotation, Scripting, Translation, Sampling, Design and Coding/Data or outside vendors as necessary throughout project lifecycle
- Conducts questionnaire review prior to survey programming and suggests improvements and any potential problems
- Obtains all materials necessary and advises on format required (including, questionnaire, images, video files, schematics)
- Notifies Client of any change to timing and/or budget throughout life cycle of project. Obtains approval for additional budget when applicable
- Tests programmed survey to ensure it meets specifications of Word document provided by Client
- Coordinates pre-test when applicable to test for incidence, response rate, problem areas
- Provides daily updates with regard to study performance to Client Service using Dimensions reporting tool. Creates complex reports in Dimensions to meet Client needs
- Acts as troubleshooter and problem solver throughout life cycle of project
- Is quick to identify any issues requiring escalation and act as appropriate
- Ensures work is delivered with highest level of quality at all times
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years supplier-side market research experience with in-depth knowledge of the Internet as a data collection tool, and a strong methodological background.
- Knowledge of all research methods, particularly online research methods
- Understands sampling methodology, incidence, quotas, and response rates
- Understands panels, particularly online panels
- Familiarity and understanding of the Dimensions system, particularly in the area of reporting
- Ability to grasp and understand new technologies quickly (e.g. multi-media)
- Highly proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning
- An active listener with demonstrated negotiation and problem solving skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent related experience
- Well-developed interpersonal skills are necessary; excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply?
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking online to http://www.ipsos-na.com/careers/
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.