IPS

IPS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Challenging and Rewarding Work Experience
Title I Nonpublic School Teacher (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: good benefits, peer collaboration, no weekend or holiday hours, awesome opportunities to interact with the community
Cons: growth and security are uncertain
A typical day is fast-paced and student-centered. Meetings, breaks, and peer conversations are all used to plan for student achievement, and every moment is used to its maximum potential. I learned to be even more organized, flexible, and efficient. I have also learned to engage parents in their child's education with a charisma I did not possess as – more... a first year teacher.

Working in IPS has its challenges. It is sometimes hard to balance the challenges of single parenthood while working the extra hours needed to provide my family with financial security and improve student success. However, finding out what makes a student click and watching the light bulb of understanding go off is an amazingly rewarding feeling.

Management is under construction right now, so it is an uncertain time right now. – less
Productive Workplace
Special Education Assistant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: short day
Cons: good surroundings vary
I've learned patience, understanding of children, and the behavior issues of today.
teaching children
Kindergarten teacher (Former Employee), Ankara, TurkeyJanuary 30, 2014
energetic throughout the day
responding to each students needs
excellent team work
great management
chasing all the students at the same time
interacting with the students
fun
ADMINISTRATION CLERK (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: working long hours only on the last day of the month it was fun eventhough
only on month end when when we have to finish aall the work that came in that day.be yourself and be patient. best management ever in this world.best co-workers and supportive and loving people.best job ever.when they give one branch to sort.
great management always made me smile every morning and happy to have me working there
plastic grinder (Former Employee), El Dorado, KSJanuary 6, 2014
constantly moving and working, but very unorganized, almost got feet ran over by crazy forklift drivers, but still kept a positive attitude
it was hard
Installer Helper (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 9, 2013
Pros: free gatorade
Cons: short breaks
i did not like it,i really cant explain it.Its one of those things were you have try it
Productive and with a high output
Maintenance and Mailing Supervisor (Current Employee), Selby, GPNovember 14, 2013
Pros: my ability to learn on the job is a strong criteria.
Cons: unhealthy work enviroment.
IPS has been one of the best companies to work for, I've learned a lot from the different management styles and my co-workers.

The only hard part for me as when some doubts my ability to accomplish a set given task.

The business transitions I've been through has added on my ability to deal with a diversified environment.
Customer Service Assistant
Customer service Assistant (Former Employee), LondonNovember 12, 2013
Act as first point of contact to the organisational standard & delivering an excellent standard of customer service at all times

Performing all round office admin duties – faxing, photocopying, filing inputting data, answering incoming calls.
Learned a lot regarding resilience and getting things done.
Financial Clerk (Former Employee), Cape Town, WCNovember 7, 2013
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: too much drama and wannabe bosses.
preparation of external transfers,or preparation of salaries from clients. work was rotated on a three month basis. capturing of instructions and payment of salaries. also did other capturing on systems.
balancing was done at the end of the day. i learned how to be pro-active,solving mistakes and problems in department.
too many personalities,too many – more... levels of "bosses" to get the job done,everyone has an opinion of how things should be done. for me there should be clear instruction of how things should be done and handled as the company requires. the hardest part of the job to get people to work together and see things the same way. too many people who wanted to change things all the time,created chaos and more queries at the end of the day.
most enjoyable to get things done, finish a query or solve a problem. – less
Handover Suoervisor
Handover and Commissioning Supervisor (Former Employee), Arak- IranNovember 5, 2013
There are a lot of problems in hand over of huge projects. in that company I hade a very good back ground in designing handover project and we could hand over Arak(Iran) refinery to employer ( NIOEC)
IPS... Is it still there?
Manufacturing Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 26, 2013
Could have been a good Co. but no money to bad any good ideas
I will be surprised to see if this Co makes it much longer
Down to business while having fun
Shop Assistant (Former Employee), Williamsport PAOctober 14, 2013
Pros: lots of training, fun people to work with.
Cons: hour drive to work
Gas and Oil field industry, which was fun to work for. There was a lot to learn and lots of training. I did a lot of different positions within this job from shop assistant to office assistant to parts manager. Lack in production I was laid off.
Loved this job, loved the travel, different places, met lots of people
Sales (Former Employee), Arcadia, LASeptember 9, 2013
Pros: free lunches, taking customers out ot eat, events
Cons: hours on the road
routine sales calls
visit potential clients / companies
plan events
great management team

hardest part was hours on the road

most enjoyable was the obtaining new businesses to work with ours
People don't enjoy working here.
Warehouse (Current Employee), Appleton, WIJuly 28, 2013
Cons: doesn't pay very well
Keep on pilling more responsibilities on one person tell they look for new job and quiet.
was only there for 6 months
Lead man (Former Employee), Gardena, CAJuly 11, 2013
was only there for 6 months so idk put it was a fair place to work for every one was nice n helpfull to one another.
dealt with credit cards
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), ColoradoJune 22, 2013
Pros: good company parties
Cons: was an unstable work place. laid off all the time.
stock shelves ,receive product, deliever to vendors. That everyone is expendable,
decent place to work, all employs have good attitudes
Millwright (Current Employee), Deer Park, TXMay 31, 2013
good place to work. Hours are some what erratic. Advancement opportunities are very limited.
Ips printing corporation
Stocker/puller (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 9, 2013
Great atmosphere as usual
I learned how to work among people of all sorts
Managment to me is (keeping) the foundation or organization solid
Developed with my co-worker as they did with me
There where really know hard parts in the job for me
The most enjoyable part in the job for me was feeling good about working and providing for my family
Tobacco lines and equipment
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), TallinnApril 18, 2013
Tobacco lines and equipment modernization.
Developing, start up, commissioning, maintenance.
Just another job
Backbone (Current Employee), IllinoisFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: decent starting wage.
Cons: management, lack of communication, favoritism, unsafe, dishonest.
Decent starting wage but thats where it ends. You are only eligible for a raise after 1 year and then you most likely will not get it unless you are an asset which hardly anybody is, almost everyone is expendable. No room for advancement. Told you will be in one position during the interview then once you start work you are their little errand boy doing – more... all the grunt work. Job is easy, a lot of downtime. Can't leave early even if there is no production running, just have to clean or act busy. Expect you to climb on top of loaded semi trailers, without proper fall protection, to help drivers tarp their loads. Expect to see your supervisors taking break while you are still working. Horrible management, the worst management I've ever had to work under. There are been a couple of times I have been cleaning and everyone went to break and no one told me it was break time. Co-workers are okay, everyone has the same things to say about the company. Nobody likes it but when there is nothing else to do you take what you can get. – less

1 2 3

About IPS

Alfred Padway was a CPCU with an independent insurance agency in Wisconsin when he moved to California. After a brief experience – Read more