IPEX

IPEX Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Corporate culture
Technical Writer (Current Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCDecember 20, 2012
Great and Honest company to work for! it has been an amazing experience. Great management style of the company, with great corporate culture!! Highly recommend it.
Payroll - Had flex hours of work
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), London, ON.November 4, 2012
Pros: good place to work - people & flex hours
Cons: i can't come up with any other then when i was let go due to downsizing
Because it was a unionized plant their was always something that come up on a daily basis that you had to look into. You had you daily thing to do like one day it would do attendance you also had to make sure we had enough workers for each shift when they would call in sick and I took those messages off every day 3 time a day. Had to look in the payroll systems to make sure no one forgot to punch in or out if you didn,t fix now it would be messed up when you did they payroll so it was done daily.
When I first started it was Redpath and then Multi Fittings and IPEX just going thru the changes from one company to the other, also when we had strikes what we as management had to do.
Could always go to management and they would listen to what you had to say.
Always got along with co-workers and dealt with the employees in the plant on a daily basis and won the trust for assisting with confidential issues.
When they down sized and I was one of many to be let go, because
IPEX had become my family with all the years I was employed.
For most of the time you always had something to do and if I didn't I
would ask someone in another department if they needed help and if I needed help I could also go to other departments.