Ipex Inc

Ipex Inc Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great job with enjoyable work.
Line Operator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 29, 2014
I really enjoyed my time at Ipex. I only felt that management favored some over others and the supervisors were not fond of doing their job or doing it properly.
learn alot
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), 1055 wilton grove roadJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: each day was different
Cons: pressure of the job
Start as production operator and worked my way up thru the company into a supervisory position.The hardest part of the job was the long hrs and dealing with an older work force.
A very stressful work environment
Management Systems Co-ordinator (Former Employee), Toronto and MontrealDecember 17, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: long hours
A work day consisted of 10 hour days and being on call 24/7. I learned a lot about Management Systems implimentation and auditing. Co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the union and the most enjoyable part of the job was seing the systems I implimented showing dividens.
Fast Paced Environment
Machine Operator (Current Employee), London, ONFebruary 5, 2013
As a machine operator, we are responsible for inspecting and packing finished product into either boxes or crates. We learn to adapt to various parts and machines in order to be as efficient as possible.
Very good work environment
Extruder operator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 11, 2012
Pros: very generous to employees
Cons: very hot in summer
Knew nothing about the process of extrusion when i was hired, but left with lots of knowledge of the process.