Nice colleagues and great work envoirment
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) – toronto – 15 January 2015
• Prepared, analyze and enter cash receipts into the A/R sub-ledger.
• Ensured cash receipt batches balance, and post to general ledger.
• Forwarded customer’s debit memos to collectors.
• Communicated with collectors or customers for back up on all deductions taken without supporting documents.
• Made appropriate AR adjustments, and copy to general accounting department.
• Prepared, analyze, and enter A-D payment.
• Sorted and prepare Cash receipts and adjustment folders.
• Processed all check refunds to clients, including corresponding AR adjustments
• Processed charge-backs of all unearned / unauthorized discounts.
• Archived cash receipts and adjustment batches.
• Filed credit reports into customer files.