- More than minimum wage pay rate
- Steady hours (12 hour continental shift work)
- Little to no advancement (unless you've been there 10+ years, or you're extremely high on the seniority list)
- Management does not care about employee well-being.
- Work load is extreme with very little time to rest.
- Other seasoned employees take advantage of new people, supervisors do not care.
- Little to zero chance of switching from night shift to day shift (unless you're high on the seniority list)
- Complete mental and physical exhaustion causes days off to seem not worth it.