Career Opportunity for Quality Assurance Coordinator (8 month contract)
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the sports nutrition, diet and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 sports nutrition and diet supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Monitor and track finished product samples which are sent to third party labs for active and microbiological testing
- Work closely with Logistics, Customer Service and/or Inventory Planners to determine what SKU’s or lot codes of finished product require rush testing
- Determine estimated due dates and follow-up with lab and/or co-packers to ensure timely results; request retests if required
- Upon receipt of CofA’s and lab results for each product/lot code – review all results to determine that specifications are met; contact appropriate person(s) to resolve any deviations or issues
- Log CofA’s into Manufacturer CofA’s Access Database
- Input new products and specifications in Manufacturer CofA’s Access Database or update specifications as required
- Generate Deviations for any product/lot code that does not meet specifications
- Communicate RELEASE or QC HOLD of finished product SKU’s status to Iovate distribution center and other required personnel
- Assess status of products in electronic inventory system to ensure product SKU’s/lots are released
- Request products that require further evaluations before release from Iovate distribution center; i.e. for ID Testing of Canadian SKU’s or for further testing of active and/or microbiological testing or for Stability/Shelf Life studies
- Ensure required products are ID tested and that results are documented; communicate deviations to required personnel and/or co-packers
- Update or generate Standard Operating Procedures as required
- Communicate testing requirements of products to co-packers
- Review batch records
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email us to make your accommodation request.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.