Career Opportunity for a Customer Service/Logistics Coordinator (14 month contract)
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the sports nutrition, diet and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 sports nutrition and diet supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Work closely with other teams including Accounting, Marketing and Sales
- Data Entry including, but not limited to, Sales Orders and Promo Items
- Track purchases and deliveries
- Offer Administrative Support
- EDI Releasing
- Ensuring customer requirements are met
- Book ASN’s
- Prepare shipping documents
- Working with customers to arrange shipping times, delivery times and product fulfillment
- Store level in stock reports
- Monitor fulfillment rates
- Complaint resolution
- RMA audit and entry
- Prepare and maintain reports on shipping leads and on times
- Post-Secondary Education in related field
- Up to 2 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in MS Great Plains would be an asset
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email us to make your accommodation request.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.