Investors Group Employee Review

View all Investors Group reviews

Love to learn, work well in a team. I bring alot of banking experiences
Bilingual Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto10 April 2014
A typical day at work, first i reply any urgent email. Follow up on any outstanding request with client and internal. Connect with potential client. make call to book meeting or attend meeting with new client. I learn what people are exicted about, cause i asked them what are your goals, dreams. What success means to them. The hardest part of my job is to find people who are willing to seat donw with me and show them what i do and how i can help them achieved their dreams financialy. I enjoyed when i put together a financial plan for a client, review it with them and see a smile on they face, cause now the have a plan in place they can look forward to achieve their goals.
Pros
Meeting interesting people, family from different walk of life.
Cons
not meeting enough people to teach the value of a Financial Plan

Other Investors Group Employee Reviews

All in all was okay
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 December 2017
The company is very well known and big. It has so many workers and managers. I loved worked for that company. The benefits and security was incomparable. Very good. It was self managed job. And it was customer service job mostly which has to be communicated with clients.

All that glitters is not gold
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 December 2017
This is a position that requires a great deal of commitment and family support, particularly in the beginning ; you have to build your business from the ground, up. If you can succeed at doing it, then you and your family, will enjoy a good life.
Pros
Set your own hours
Cons
Time away from the family is considerable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Investors Group. Our community is ready to answer.