Investors Group Employee Review

View all Investors Group reviews

Love to learn, work well in a team. I bring alot of banking experiences
Bilingual Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto10 April 2014
A typical day at work, first i reply any urgent email. Follow up on any outstanding request with client and internal. Connect with potential client. make call to book meeting or attend meeting with new client. I learn what people are exicted about, cause i asked them what are your goals, dreams. What success means to them. The hardest part of my job is to find people who are willing to seat donw with me and show them what i do and how i can help them achieved their dreams financialy. I enjoyed when i put together a financial plan for a client, review it with them and see a smile on they face, cause now the have a plan in place they can look forward to achieve their goals.
Pros
Meeting interesting people, family from different walk of life.
Cons
not meeting enough people to teach the value of a Financial Plan

Other Investors Group Employee Reviews

Très bonne entreprise
Conseiller financier (Former Employee) –  Penincule acadienne Canada19 February 2018
Très bonne entreprise mais l'inconvénients était que le salaire était à commission.
Satisfactory
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Prince Edward Island17 February 2018
Work/life balance and compensation are a struggle.
With hard work and dedication success is attainable but this takes many years to develop a strong business plan and be compensated accordingly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Investors Group. Our community is ready to answer.