Investors Group Employee Review

View all Investors Group reviews

An amiable and cooperative working environment with limited scope of career advancement
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  North York, ON7 March 2014
A typical day at work in Investors Group is busy, supported by fast paced technology and we were able to have fun within its amiable working culture. The Management is awesome, supportive and benevolent. I work for self employed individuals who operates their business under the corporate name of investors Group, so there are hardly any organized or streamlined career advancement opportunities within my job, neither any prescribed pay structure.
Personally and from professional perspective I have learned a lot from my bosses, they enriched my life in so many ways, I cannot explain that. They are hard working, organized, supporting professionals with the best to offer for their clients.
Pros
Offers numerous training opportunities, Supportive Management
Cons
Low pay structure

Other Investors Group Employee Reviews

Très bonne entreprise
Conseiller financier (Former Employee) –  Penincule acadienne Canada19 February 2018
Très bonne entreprise mais l'inconvénients était que le salaire était à commission.
Satisfactory
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Prince Edward Island17 February 2018
Work/life balance and compensation are a struggle.
With hard work and dedication success is attainable but this takes many years to develop a strong business plan and be compensated accordingly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Investors Group. Our community is ready to answer.