Investors Group Employee Review

View all Investors Group reviews

An amiable and cooperative working environment with limited scope of career advancement
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  North York, ON7 March 2014
A typical day at work in Investors Group is busy, supported by fast paced technology and we were able to have fun within its amiable working culture. The Management is awesome, supportive and benevolent. I work for self employed individuals who operates their business under the corporate name of investors Group, so there are hardly any organized or streamlined career advancement opportunities within my job, neither any prescribed pay structure.
Personally and from professional perspective I have learned a lot from my bosses, they enriched my life in so many ways, I cannot explain that. They are hard working, organized, supporting professionals with the best to offer for their clients.
Pros
Offers numerous training opportunities, Supportive Management
Cons
Low pay structure

Other Investors Group Employee Reviews

All in all was okay
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 December 2017
The company is very well known and big. It has so many workers and managers. I loved worked for that company. The benefits and security was incomparable. Very good. It was self managed job. And it was customer service job mostly which has to be communicated with clients.

All that glitters is not gold
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 December 2017
This is a position that requires a great deal of commitment and family support, particularly in the beginning ; you have to build your business from the ground, up. If you can succeed at doing it, then you and your family, will enjoy a good life.
Pros
Set your own hours
Cons
Time away from the family is considerable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Investors Group. Our community is ready to answer.