Investors Group Employee Review

View all Investors Group reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON2 April 2014
In the morning, I make sever phone calls to my prospects and ask for appointment. I usually have a coffee meeting during the afternoon or at evening, introducing to people about what do I do as a financial consultant, what is the financial planning and ask for the next meeting. When I am in the office, I spend most of the time building financial plans based on clients’ current financial situations, as well as their goals and concerns. Sometimes, I also attend learning sessions on different topics related to financial industry.

Other Investors Group Employee Reviews

Best Financial Planning company
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC22 November 2017
Wider service offer allows complete management of the client's financial planning. The tools are sophisticated and generate clear and concise views of the future and help in assessing events in our client's life
Friendly and dynamic workplace
Financial Security Advisor (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC16 November 2017
A must have Experience in an entrepreneurial knowledge oriented industry. One becomes capable of managing all aspects of a big business from the service, to marketing and sales.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Investors Group. Our community is ready to answer.