Senior Financial Advisor in busy practice seeks a Jr. Investment Associate, to assist in daily functions as well as help build and manage the practice. Must have some financial / customer service experience as well as intermediate computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office - outlook, word, excel. Google search capabilites.
Duties will include:
- Provide administrative support and follow-up of daily transactions, documentation requests, disbursements, redemptions, pre-authorized payments
- Follow-up and create loan transaction documents
- Manage outlook calendar, meeting, reporting, transactions and transfers
- Correspond with client and colleague inquiries
- Help identify and prospect new clients
Indeed - 2 years ago
At Investors Group, we firmly believe that building long term relationships with clients is the best way to help them reach their financial...