As an Investors Group financial advisor, you will work with clients to help them reach their financial goals by building a comprehensive financial plan. You possess:
- Self-confidence and leadership skills
- The ability to network effectively
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- The desire to positively impact clients lives
- The ability to work well in a team environment
Choosing to become a financial advisor is not a decision that is made overnight, however we strive everyday to make your choice that much easier by providing you with:
- Industry leading training and development
- Mentorship and support
- Exceptional income potential
- Support for community involvement
- Flexibility and Independence
- An entrepreneurial environment
At Investors Group, we firmly believe that building long term relationships with clients is the best way to help them reach their financial goals and we've been doing it for over 85 years. Investors Group is a part of IGM Financial Inc. and a member of the Power Financial group of companies. We are proud to be one of Canada’s leading personal financial services firms serving approximately one million Canadians. Some of our leading financial advisors have come from a wide range of industries and backgrounds such as sales, educators, engineers, students, bankers, and customer service reps.
The demand for financial advisors has never been higher…are you ready?
Interested candidates should reply with resume to this ad.