We’re growing our team in Pickering and Uxbridge – Financial Consultant Position!
We are currently seeking new talented individuals who are looking for a rewarding career in financial services.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in learning more about becoming part of a team of committed financial planners that provide superior service to their clients while developing lasting relationships, please spread the word that I am accepting applications.
Did you know that the demand for financial planners has never been higher?
- CareerCast’s annual analysis of 200 jobs listed Financial Planner as #5 in the Top 10 Jobs
- Fast Company magazine named personal financial advisor as the #1 job
- CareerBuilder.com listed financial advisors as the 6th fastest growing occupation
- Money magazine / Salary.com named the career as the 9th best for young people and 4th best for those over 50
Investors Group invests heavily in professional development and continuing education. Our men and women receive ongoing training and industry-relevant courses. Training ranges from tax planning to retirement, investment and estate planning to day-to-day cash management and even insurance, along with practice management to help you build your business. We promote a strong, diverse and entrepreneurial workplace. At Investors Group we offer our clients a personal approach to financial planning that will help them prosper now and over time.
What can we offer you?
- Mentorship and support
- The best training and development in the industry*
- Exceptional income potential and benefits
- Flexibility and independence
- Support for community involvement
To be successful as an Investors Group Consultant:
- Are self-motivated and disciplined
- Have a demonstrable track record of success
- Possess superior time management skills
- Continually strive to refine your networking skills
- Can impact and influence people in a positive way
- Treat everyone with respect and integrity
- Are a passionate contributor whether in the realm of family, business or community
If you feel this opportunity is right for you, or know someone who may be interested, please contact my assistant, Debbie Daniel, at toll free (866)476-1535 ext. 268.