Investors Group is dedicated to building lasting client relationships. Today, we serve one million clients through our dedicated Consultant network – one of the largest in Canada – and their local support staff teams.
Investors Group invests heavily in professional development and continuing education. Our men and women receive ongoing training and industry-relevant courses. Training ranges from tax planning to retirement, investment and estate planning to day-to-day cash management and even insurance, along with practice management to help you build your business. We promote a strong, diverse and entrepreneurial workplace. At Investors Group, we offer clients a personal approach to financial planning that will help them prosper now and over time.
What can we offer you?
- Mentorship and support.
- The best training and development in the industry.
- Exceptional income potential and benefits.
- Flexibility and independence.
- Support for community involvement.
To be successful as an Investors Group Consultant, you:
- Are self-motivated and disciplined.
- Have a demonstrable track record of success.
- Possess superior time management skills.
- Continually strive to refine your networking skills.
- Can impact and influence people in a positive way.
- Treat everyone with respect and integrity.
- Are a passionate contributor whether in the realm of family, business, or community.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Are you motivated by the desire to help people? Do you truly want to build lasting relationships and help clients achieve their dreams? Contact us to sit down and discuss the details of an Investors Group Consultant’s role and our company’s culture.
Debbie Daniel, Executive Assistant to
Glen James, CFP - Division Director
Investors Group Financial Services Inc.
Toll free: 1-866-476-1535
This is a full-time opportunity to establish a variable-income and self-employed business in association with Investors Group. Submissions are subject to an initial and ongoing review process. Investors Group offices are located in all provinces and territories in Canada. Please submit your Résumé/Application only to one office.