With over 80 years experience helping Canadians and our team of over 4,600 Consultants, Investors Group is dedicated to building lasting client relationships. Today, we serve one million clients through our dedicated Consultant network - one of the largest in Canada - and their local support staff teams.
To ensure client relationships last, Investors Group invests heavily in professional development and continuing education. Our men and women receive the best training and development in the industry. Training ranges from tax planning to retirement, investment and estate planning to day-to-day cash management and even insurance, along with practice management to help you build your business. We promote a strong, diverse and entrepreneurial workplace. One that's also balanced - where careers are built and lives are fulfilled. In fact, many Consultants and their support staff are with Investors Group for decades.
What can we offer you?
- An entrepreneurial environment
- Mentorship and support
- The best training and development in the industry*
- Exceptional income potential
- Flexibility and independence
- Support for community involvement
At Investors Group we offer our clients a personal approach to financial planning that will help them prosper now and over time.
To be successful as an Investors Group Consultant, you:
- Are self motivated and disciplined
- Have a demonstrable track record of success
- Possess superior time management skills
- Continually strive to refine your networking skills
- Can impact and influence people in a positive way
- Treat everyone with respect and integrity
- Are a passionate contributor whether in the realm of family, business or community
Is this opportunity right for you?
Becoming a financial advisor isn't a decision you make overnight. Are you motivated by the desire to help people? Do you truly want to build lasting relationships and help clients achieve their dreams? Contact us to sit down and discuss the details of an Investors Group Consultant's role and our company's culture.
Consultants come from a wide range of industries and backgrounds. We welcome applicants from the following disciplines but not limited to: Sales, Insurance, Banking, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Banking, Management, Customer Service, Analysts, Business Development, Investment and Graduating Students from Post Secondary Education.