At Investors Group, your earning potential is based on your hard work and drive, not your seniority or experience. We are looking for motivated entrepreneurial people to help turn their ambition into a successful career as a financial advisor.
What can we offer you?
- Exceptional income potential and benefits.
- Flexibility and independence that come with being self-employed.
- Industry-leading initial and on-going training.
- Mentorship and support provided by industry professionals.
To be successful as an Investors Group Consultant :
- You’re self-motivated with a drive to succeed.
- You’re a passionate contributor whether in the realm of family, business, or community
and continually strive to develop your networking skills and relationships.
- You possess self-confidence with the ability to impact and influence people in a
Our consultants come from a wide range of industries and backgrounds. We welcome applicants from the following backgrounds, but not limited to: Sales, Insurance, Banking, Finance, Marketing, Managers, Customer Service Representatives, Accountants, Analysts, Administrators, Business Owners, Engineers and Recent Grads.
So contact us! Find out why Investors Group has been rated the #1 Full Service Dealer for the past six years.* Together we can help you achieve personal and professional rewards far beyond those associated with a traditional job.
For more information contact:
Debbie Daniel, Executive Assistant to
Glen James, Division Director
Investors Group Financial Services Inc.
Toll Free: 1-866-476-1535
*Investment Executive, June 2008-2013
This is a full-time opportunity to establish a variable-income and self-employed business in association with Investors Group. Submissions are subject to an initial and ongoing review process. Investors Group offices are located in all provinces and territories in Canada. Please submit your Résumé/Application only to one office.