Investors Group Financial Services Inc. is a Canadian leader in providing personal financial planning services, and is dedicated to building lasting client relationships. Our primary objective is to help Canadians plan for financial security by providing quality financial planning advice and products through a network of Consultants.
Attracting quality people and supporting them with ongoing mentorship and training has been, and will continue to be, a critical element in Investors Group’s success.
The Associate Financial Consultant is responsible for providing support (as mutually agreed upon) in the execution of the Consultant’s business plan. The Consultant’s primary focus is acquiring and retaining clients as well as running a sound practice.
- Receive client inquiries on behalf of the Consultant and determine appropriate course of action. This may include proactively investigating and resolving client problems and recording the nature of the inquiry and advising the Consultant.
- Contact clients and schedule appointments for the Consultant.
- Assist in the preparation of a prospect or client file prior to a client meeting.
- Assist with the implementation of the Consultant’s marketing plan.
- Maintain client files, process transactions and bring forward items.
- Support client events by booking sites and sending marketing material to clients and prospects.
- Other tasks such as performing computer backups, compliance follow-up, ordering office supplies, information gathering on internal and external websites.
Qualifications / Attributes
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Financial industry experience (an asset)
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Maintaining focus in a fast-paced environment with the ability to shift priorities as required
- Well developed interpersonal skills and high client service commitment
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in MS Windows-based computer applications
Email now to secure your introductory meeting to find out more and get a career information package.
Investors Group Financial Services Inc. is a Canadian leader in providing personal financial planning services, and is dedicated to building...