Invesco

Invesco Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
client relations
Client Relations Rep (Former Employee), Charlottetown, PEJanuary 30, 2013
go to another contact centre, invesco does not keep or fulfill its promises and it is a sweat shop
great company
Sr Compliance Officer (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 22, 2014
small company but treats employees well. great group of people to work with.
can be a dream or nightmare
Compliance (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2014
Overall the company is great. Individual experience depends on the management team you have direct interaction with. Some are great and others make it a nightmare of a work environment. Opportunities aren't vast.
My worklife at Invesco
Senior Proxy Administrator (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 26, 2014
Pros: oppurtunities
Cons: compensation
I am very pleased to be part of Invesco as it has given me many opportunities which helped me to prove myself in my areas of strengths. Management focuses mainly on employee development.
My opinion
Fund Accountant II (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 13, 2014
Nice work environment, a lot to learn. Great place to start career
Overall a great place to work.
Trader (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 12, 2014
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: health benefits
The regular workday is an adventure alway something going on.
I was allowed to move the up ranks with the help and support of management they saw potentional in me.
The hardest part of my job was making the decision of moving or not to Atlanta.
I loved getting up in the morning and going to work, the work invornment and chemistry was awesome.
Very corporate environment
Senior Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 30, 2014
Too political. Enjoyed my job but management did not listen to employees
Process Associate (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 24, 2014
Pros: employee caring company
Cons: no over time payment.
I would say, This platform is very good for Managers and senior managers.
Freshers and below 5 years experience employees will not get much exposure to learn new things.
Fast paced work culture
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 24, 2014
Fast paced work culture
Learned multi tasking with hard deadlines
Previously Reviewed
Technical Services Analyst, Dealer Services (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 21, 2014
Invesco was reviewed previously.
*********************************************************
*********************************************************
Great Company to Work for
Fund Accounting Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 13, 2014
Company culture is one of professionalism, knowledge, and collaboration. I loved the company, the culture, the willingness to help and share. The investment arena wasn't a good fit for me.
Productive and mentally challenging
Securities Valuation Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 26, 2014
Working at Invesco is enjoyable as I feel like I am a part of a valuable company that has been successful among its peers
Good learning experience yet very Stressful Workplace
Technical Services Representative I (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: great 401k, medical benefits
Cons: stressfull, short lunches
Invesco is a good company overall. However, the process for advancement is a slow process no matter how talented you are. I learned to be thorough. This job taught me a lot about mutual funds and the legal process of it. I was challenged with the Series 6 exam, which was a great achievement. The stress level for making a mistake was quite a lot to deal – more... with. One could make a technical mistake due to system error and still reap the backlash of that. So, as far as stress, that was a bit much to try and sleep with at night. – less
Team members are extremely helpful
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 12, 2014
Great company to work for. Management will help you each step of the way to grow within.
Great people to work with
Investment Research Analyst Intern (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 4, 2014
Academic environment. Not much interaction between workers. Very rewarding place to be.
The place where I grew up. A great place to work with a lot of lovely people who were professional and supportive.
Client Finance Team Leader (Former Employee), Dublin, DJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: fast paced, learnt a lot, met soem of my best friends while working at this company who i still see regularly today.
Cons: work life balance
I grew up working in Invesco as I started when I was 18 and spent the best years of the Irish Tiger working with this growing company. i had so many opportunities when working with Invesco getting to see all aspects of Transfer Agency. I started as an administrator and was promoted several times until i reached management level and became team leader – more... of the Client Finance team, a role I enjoyed and felt I grew into very easily. It's from my time at Invesco where I realised people management was very important to me, i acquired many skills needed for running a productive, happy team. – less
Great deal flow and exposure. Mellow work culture.
Underwriting Intern (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 15, 2013
Great company that offers the experience to work on all aspects of a deal. Awesome resources and great talent. Enviable work/life balance.
Productive and Fun Place to work
Sr. Performance & Analytics Analyst - GPMR (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 20, 2013
Pros: we used to get free evening snacks
Cons: not necessary to wok long hours
I learned more about Performance measurement and attribution. the management was different from anything I've seen before, and it was a good job to have. It taught me things that I never would think about knowing.

Great company to work for. fast forward thinking.
Great Benefits and and good allowances
Compliance Administrator (Current Employee), HyderabadAugust 25, 2013
Pros: free snacks
-A typical day at work would consist of meeting deadlines for filing on time.
-I have attended various training programs such as developing interpersonal skills,communication essentials,crucial conversations,presentation skills, creative problem solving.
- My supervisors and managers are understanding and supportive
- My co-workers are fun to be with, – more... professionals and good team-mates.
-Hardest part of my job - not really hard as everything can be learned with the help of the supervisors and team mates
- Most enjoyable part of the job -Working independently and sometimes with team. – less
Learning experience job
Leasing Agent (Current Employee), Des Plaines, ILAugust 23, 2013
Pros: pay for mileage
A typical day at work would consist of answering phones, taking messages, and also helping people find apartments. If they were interested in an apartment, we would go out and show them. I learned more about real estate, the management was different from anything I've seen before, and it was a good job to have. It taught me things that I never would – more... think about knowing. The hardest part of the job was taking the tests for getting real estate license to lease the apartments. – less

1 2 3

About Invesco

As one of the largest independent global investment managers, Invesco Ltd. is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve – Read more