Invesco Employee Reviews

Excellent People, Room for Improvement
Client Relations Associate (Current Employee) –  Prince Edward Island27 August 2017
The culture within the department is phenomenal! Management is supportive and the training program is thorough and gives you the foundation for excelling. Co-workers are friendly and there are opportunities to participate in group activities inside and outside the building.

However, this job is entry-level and compensation is not spectacular. Promotion and other job opportunities are limited and competitive in the PEI office so do not come in with the expectation that you will be able to move out of the role and into another department quickly.

The position overall is a good starting point but there is room for improvement regarding compensation and opportunities that could make the position feel more like a starting point in your career and not just an entry level position.
A fun work place to work at everyone is concerned equal
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 August 2017
Invesco was a learning curve for me as it was about Mutual Funds
It was a good atmosphere to work in and the benefits were extremely good. You were rewarded when you preformed well
Discrimination And Abusive Company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE18 August 2017
One of the best example of a company; where they only hired people with seeing the skin color and and quota wise. they don't give accommodation to disable needs; until unless you are same as white color.
Pros
Timings are good
Cons
lot of Racism
Great Company with great principles
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2017
I loved working for this company and its management. It has always provided greater importance to the employees and provided with opportunities. However, the hardest part in my job is the immediate manager and the middle management who did not provide any support or opportunities to advance my career. This is the reason for my change. Otherwise, this is a very good company to work with.
Great Management team
Financial Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 May 2017
Great Management team with a lot of opportunities for growth. Flexibility in making schedule. Great benefits as well with good work/life balance. Overall a good place to work
Pleasant work environment
Client Account Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto ON8 May 2017
I enjoyed working in that company. You cannot ask for more. everyone was treated with respect. I learned so much more within those years that was in the Company.
Pros
Team Lunches, parties
Cons
Overtime when neeed
Great work experience but management unsatisfactory
Global IT Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE25 April 2017
Great work experience but management unsatisfactory.
A typical day at work.
Manage and resolve tier 1 Service Desk emails, phone calls and in-person requests. Utilized Service Now for logging solutions and history of issues.· In-person desktop assistance and remote support using Bomgar, Skype· Troubleshoot, escalate and facilitate resolution of tier 2-3 Service Desk issues.· Maintain user account set up maintenance archives using Active Directory.· Monitor issues with servers, run and monitor adhocs and or scripts.
Great
Customer Care Team (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2017
Work life balance was fantastic, for the most part the human factor remained at work. You cared about your job, your co-workers and the company. Great retirement plan.
Pros
Rrsp
Cons
Politics
Please see below.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2017
Since 1981, Invesco has played an integral role in the lives of Canadian investors from coast to coast. Today, they remain committed to helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals. Invesco fundamentally believes investors achieve better results when they work with a professional advisor..
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Fund Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 November 2016
Invesco offers a sound work and life balance. The environment is productive and there is team spirit. There are a lot of fun events to attend outside of work. The benefits package offers access to a company gym located at the office.
Pros
Professional development courses
Cons
It was a very nice place to work
Facilities Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  North York, ON11 August 2016
I loved my years of work in the company.
It was a very fun place to work with.
Management are very open minded.
Freedom to work.
Lovely co workers.
Beautiful surroundings.
Pros
Free beverages
Excellent culture and social committee
Data Management Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE14 July 2016
The environment at Invesco is awesome but unfortunately the job that I had was monotonous and I did not find it challenging enough. Looking for my next great opportunity to get back into the workforce.
Pros
Free coffee, all different kinds
Cons
Position did not evolve.
Was a great place to work, Great People
Senior Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2016
Extremely busy, but work with a great team, Ran like an internal agency. consists of Project managers, Creative teams, Writers, Designers & Translators, Office is open concept which promotes open dialogue.
Frequent restructuring distracting
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 February 2016
Frequent restructuring distracts staff from accomplishing objectives and building the business. No career planning nor job security creates very challenging culture.
Pros
Good pension and benefits
Cons
Weak management and strategic planning
Great benefits ( standard health insurance) a gym facility, EAP service
Bilingual Client Relationship Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto,ON12 September 2015
Overall great place to work at. Great job culture if you enjoy talking to people and building relationships. Great place to start your career in the financial industry. You will get the best training that the industry can offer. They are known for offering the best training.
Pros
close to TTC
A productive and fun environment with a great pool table
Information Technology (Summer Student) (Former Employee) –  North York, ON5 September 2015
I was hired as a summer student for a few months with no expectations, as I had never worked in a corporate workplace before.
My first impression was of AIM Trimark, it was called at the time, was it was clean, had refreshing open areas, an array of people from different cultures, and the people were constantly in friendly conversations.

This was a great experience. Most days I did not want work to end, because each day at AIM was different, fun, kept me enthusiastic and gave me the urge to learn more about the Information Technology department. My team was always encouraging, positive and quite animated, which blended with my personality.

AIM Trimark or now Invesco has a very good growth environment and I know any future student would be happy to work there.
Pros
Lovely & Fun People, Free Lunches, Great Entertainment Hall
long hours into early night during tax session
Client Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE21 April 2015
There are a lot of hypocrisy in the environment. work setting is not at all beneficial to anybody physically. Expected to work non stop and there are a lot of meetings that I find not being helpful to the employee's need to know in the workplace.
Pros
free tea/coffee/pop
Cons
Great culture and environment to work for
Project Coordinator, Product Marketing (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2015
• Managed the Product Marketing initiatives on companywide projects that needed to be delivered on strict timelines
• Assisted with the final phase of launch for Invesco Canada’s new private wealth program and products
• Organized planning sessions, including client-centric background research, execution, communication, adherence to budget, standards and procedures (corporate, marketing, regulatory/compliance), as well as tracking and monitoring marketing campaigns
• Prepared and updated presentations to be used by the portfolio management team
• Successful project coordination of RFP request from institutional clients that have generated positive flows
• Continuously building and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners, with a focus on client facing teams
Treat employees with respect
Dealer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE6 January 2015
Processing paperwork on a computer system
Working closely with co-workers to manage work
Development opportunities
Expansion and growth company
Positive work atmosphere
Shift work
Pros
Consistent work
Cons
Shift work
I loved working at Invesco as all our staff members were like one family
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 December 2014
- Loved the atmosphere at Invesco
- Learnt loads of new softwares, applications,data management, data fixes, customer service techniques
- One of the best management team I worked with throughout my career
- I do not call them my co-workers but my siblings
- trying to satisfy each and every client/financial advisors/back offices
- Helping clients in their day to day questions/situations
Pros
Free coffee/tea and soft drinks as well as free food often
Cons
Lots of typing involved while writing up notes/comments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Invesco. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval