inVentiv Health Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Overall a decent place to work
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Princeton, NJAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Difficult to adapt to volume of process changes
Typically very busy workdays and increased pressure at month end making time pass quickly, never boring. I very much enjoyed my colleagues and their willingness give assistance when necessary with new processes.
Great Place to Work - Not a ton of job security
Sales Representative (Current Employee), South CarolinaJuly 31, 2015
Cons: High Deductible Health Plan
This is a great place to work. It is contract though and you can get laid off without severance. This is true of any pharmaceutical company.

They do try to work with you to get to placed in another position. So thats good.
Enjoy Great Culture
Principal Clinical Data Management Programmer (Former Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaJuly 30, 2015
It was really a perfect combination of work and fun at Inventiv and I enjoyed every bit of it being there. I had a cool team to work with it gradually formed my second family for me. Knowledge sharing, team work etc were very common phrases in our team.
Helpdesk Engineer (Current Employee), Burlington, MAJuly 30, 2015
Supporting end users both remotely and locally. I am the first man on the front line to trouble shoot every problem that the end user faces.
Great managers
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Contract) (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 28, 2015
I learned a lot by working for inventive, however I did not like the idea of having to switch from contract to contract. It was scary to think that there may not be another job right away.
RN (Current Employee), NationalJuly 17, 2015
Contract company committed to their employees. Great benefits, competitive salary! Really enjoyed working here and management is superb!
Not a bad place to work
Cardiovascular Nurse Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2015
Overall I have had a good experience with Inventiv. I would work for them again. My only concerns were mainly personnel related.
Great company to work for!
Cardiovascular Nurse Consultant for AstraZeneca (Current Employee), Cl;eveland OhioJuly 7, 2015
I really enjoyed working for inventiv. It gave me experience working in the pharmaceutical industry and understanding managed markets was a unique experience from being a bedside nurse.
Responsive support network when I need it and autonomy when I don't.
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee), ConnecticutMay 19, 2015
inVentiv Health is a wonderful company. Everyone with whom I have interacted, both in person and online, has been professional, efficient and supportive. I am currently in a contracted position as a Clinical Nurse Educator to launch a new medical device coming to the market. I have worked collaboratively with Sales Representatives in Private and Non-profit Clinical settings with a high degree of autonomy while, at the same time, feeling that inVentiv is there for anything I may need. These factors make this a job that I truly enjoy!
Productive and challenging work environment
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee), Somerset, NJMay 9, 2015
I have gained an immense amount of knowledge about the healthcare system. I enjoy communicating with doctor's offices and assisting patients.
Good Work/Life Balance, Compensation/Bonus are Horrible
Contracts Analyst (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMay 7, 2015
Good place to start your career, not for experienced Pharma people. No matter how good you are, you will not get any raises/bonuses/promotions until you have reached your 2 year work anniversary. Sadly, they will give you all of these when you have given your 2 week notice in hopes that you will stay. Really don't understand how this company works sometimes.
Productive place
iPAS Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee), Somerset, NJMay 6, 2015
Constantly monitor calls from specialist, make sure KPI are met, make sure team adhere to WFM schedule.

Great company to work for, management is ok but can improve their communication with the supervisors.
Company people are nice but management doesn't care
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Princeton, NJMay 4, 2015
Pros: nice people
Cons: Unfair to employees and lie to them. They keep you in the dark, too much downsizing
The company lies to its employees. They don't value how good you are unless you are friendly with one of the managers. They are unfair, they work your tail off, and show no appreciation. They give you no incentives to work toward. Very disappointed with company. The processes since the merge are all over the place.
No work life balance
Manager (Current Employee), Somerset, NJMay 3, 2015
This is an organization where the corporate office believes they physically own you. There is no culture, the building is crowded, benefits are weak, and the hours are long.
Fun Job
Dermatology Specialist (Former Employee), Long Island, NYApril 22, 2015
Pros: autonomy
Cons: company bought out
This job made it easy to change up your presentations every time so things stay fresh. The most important things to remember is you need the right patient, the right Dr, and the right message.
Unorganized, and Greedy
TeleSolutions Support Solutions Specialist (Current Employee), Somerset, NJApril 17, 2015
Pros: Reasy Going, Low Stress
Cons: No advancement, management doesn't care when projects fail
I worked as a telesales rep and the system was very outdated. Program objectives were never clearly stated. Clients were consistently over promised on our ability as a company and in turn the company always fell short.
job is overall good
Cardiovascular Nurse Consultant (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 17, 2015
This job is overall a positive job. Getting a chance to learn pharma. The main issue is this is a contract and the ability to move up is limited, but it does exist to some extent.
A lot of change and a lot of opportunity
Support function staff (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMarch 14, 2015
Pros: work-life balance
Cons: high turnover of leaders
The company is going through a major transformation. While this creates a lot of turmoil, long hours, and start-stop projects, it also provides opportunities to shine and work with the top leaders on complex projects and to influence the shape of the company's future state.
Good people to work with
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: availability of contracts
Cons: contracts between companies can be cut very quickly.
The best thing about inVentiv is that the administrators are very accessible and will help you get placed when and if a contract is over.
CRO
Commercial Finance Manager (Former Employee), Ann Arbor MIMarch 10, 2015
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: hostile work environment
This company was very disjointed. They allowed all the previous companies to continue operating under their old management structure and policies. This led to confusion and territorial behaviors. They did not upgrade computer systems leading to alot of computer problems. There were problems with employees not being able to see or read each others documents due to different operating systems.