inVentiv Health

inVentiv Health Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Review
Pharmaceutical Field Specialist (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 5, 2014
Great Company to work at with wonderful people. I enjoyed everyday and the atmosphere was fantastic
excellent benefits for a contact
inVentiv Health-BMS - Territory Business Manager (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRNovember 4, 2014
Pros: easy on-boarding process, great pay, excellent benefits
transparent relationship employee-contractor
excellent communication with management
good company
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Bridgeport, CTNovember 4, 2014
Great work life balance, management is extremely helpful. Job security is the only concern.
Very flexible but unpredictable
Pharmaceutical Liaison/Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, CONovember 1, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: contract work, unpredictable
Great position, very flexible, however, this is contract work and your contract can end at any time...as mine just did. I went through the training process and in just 6 months I am out of work. However, this does feel like a company that values it's employees and our manager was wonderful.
good company to work for
Account Payable (Former Employee), Basking Ridge, NJOctober 28, 2014
Pros: close to home
Like the place good environment good people to work with close to home good work flow keep yo busy
Great for those interested in education
Transition of Care Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 8, 2014
Pros: company car, make own schedule
Cons: have to work with sales reps who believe they are smarter than you
Transition of Care Specialist (TCS) in the ACS patient population. Responsible for increasing pull through for Rxs of the oral anti platelet Brilinta. This is a really good job. Overall I enjoy the position and find it challenging. It has been a great learning experience in regards to understanding business perspective of pharmaceuticals and healthcare. – more... I've continued to make great contacts and overall I enjoy the position. – less
I loved working for InVentiv Health
Clinical Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasSeptember 16, 2014
InVentiv Health makes sure to be there with ongoing support through the hiring process and after you have received the position. I loved it and hope to work again for them.
Supportive Company
Contract Clinical Safety Scientist (Former Employee), Durham, NCSeptember 4, 2014
My recruiter was always available to answer questions and stayed in constant contact; very supportive staff.
Good company to work for
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee), CT and Eastern New YorkSeptember 3, 2014
Inventiv is fair and provides well for their people. Over my time with them I was never treated poorly and have only positive things to say. They are expeditious when situations arrise and decisions are made promptly and fairly for all parties involved. They make sure you understand the business and the reasons for all business decisions.
Support Solutions Specialist (Current Employee), Somerset, NJAugust 26, 2014
..a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Great People, Great Place to Work!
Corporate Recruiter, Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Somerset, NJAugust 26, 2014
Offers a great work/life balance. If a permanent position was availble, this is the place I would like to work. Great Culture.
challenging rewarding company, great overall culture.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNAugust 4, 2014
Pros: diverse product portfolio, called on multiple specialties.
Cons: large territories, manager turnover made it difficult to build relationships.
Had an overall positive experience with InVentiv. Experienced and survived 5 lay offs. My feeling this was a economy related issue not a company issue. Would welcome an opportunity to work for this company again.
Excellent place for career development.
National Business Director (Former Employee), NationwideJuly 7, 2014
You are exposed to a variety of opportunities with inVentiv due to them being a consulting type company.
Great place for people to begin a career
Specialist (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJune 24, 2014
Your co-workers and team members make inVentiv a great place to be. Great place for people starting off a career to begin and grow.
health care education
nurse educator (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 20, 2014
Pros: part-time educator position
Cons: must be available 2 to 4 days a month without guarantee of any assignment.
Travel to account hospital, train critical care nurses and physicians in the use and care of new medical devices.
Great place, great people
Trainee (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJune 12, 2014
I received two days of training here and everyone I met was very supportive and helpful.
A great complany overall; worked for 14 years
Solution Specialist (Former Employee), Somerset, NJMay 29, 2014
I've learned a great deal in my years, career wise as well as personally. My co workers and I worked hard to make sure our clients were satified and the work load maintained.
Good Company
Patient Telesolutions Pharm Specialist (Current Employee), Somerset, NJMay 28, 2014
Cares about its employees, fair minded, flexible with schedules, good benefit and overall compensation.
Company undergoing structural changes
Director (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMay 19, 2014
Pros: various client opportunities
Cons: long hours, understaffed, low morale, leadership changes
inVentiv media 360 is currently undergoing leadership and model changes. This is resulting to huge staff turnover and low morale.

The plus side is that you get to experience working with multiple clients.

Changes are coming and the company is a little unstable.
Contracted Employee
Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Sales (Former Employee), Central, ILMay 19, 2014
Great place to work with great people. A typical day I would speak with HCP about different products and services.

1 2 3 4 5

About inVentiv Health

Addison Whitney constructs identities and brands for its clients, with a particular emphasis on product and brand naming. It develops – Read more