inVentiv Health

inVentiv Health Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer Service Specialist
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJanuary 22, 2015
Excellent, fun people to work with but with little job security. Its a contract company though, so that is expected. Everyone was always helpful. Overall, a good experience
Productive, results-driven environment
Program Consultant/Pharma Rep (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: car, gas card, autonomy, creativity, c-suite on speed dial
Cons: managed care issues, not being able to speak directly to patients
A typical day at work involved planning your route, arranging breakfast & lunch meetings to gain quality time with HCPs and staff in order that they may understand the product and benefits to patients.

I learned that many patients are non-compliant.

Management was very supportive and allowed for our creativity in the field and meetings.

My co-workers were spread all over the nation. Regardless, we all communicated on a weekly basis to share our experience in the field and make suggestions for areas which we were having challenges in.

Hardest part of job...not being able to speak directly to patients.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when a patient enrolled in our program and saw the results is a short amount of time.
Great company, great place to work.
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Jamaica, NYJanuary 2, 2015
Been with the company for 6 months and they provide their employees 100% support to be able to conduct my duties and responsibilities in providing good business relationship with my key prescribers.
Great sales training
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 23, 2014
Pros: excellent salary, benefits, company vehicle
Cons: contract only; downsizing
Promoted specialty drugs to physicians and surgeons. Developed a territory business plan and called on doctors within a large geography to promote pharmaceutical products. Hardest part of the job was the large territory. Most enjoyable was building relationships
Great corporation
Field Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 10, 2014
Ive enjoy the people Ive worked with from corporate and training departments as well as the employees hired for the contract.
Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Merced, CADecember 9, 2014
For the most part is has been a great experience. I have no real complaints other than the salary is fairly low in comparison to other contracts.
summary
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Somerset, NJDecember 4, 2014
great company, every day is different, great coworkers, meeting new people daily
Data Entry Pharmaceutical Company
Data Entry/Temporary (Former Employee), Somerset, NJNovember 27, 2014
Pros: execellent pay, great work enviornment, friendly co-workers, very profession
Cons: long work days
This is a typical call center and data entry environment, very professional specifically cooperate business attire is required to work at this company. You must also be able to answer phone calls as well as process several applications, so it requires a person with multi tasking skills.
Nice place to work
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), Omaha, NENovember 13, 2014
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: project ending
Good company but partner decided not to build sales for our project! Bummer!
Review
Pharmaceutical Field Specialist (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 5, 2014
Great Company to work at with wonderful people. I enjoyed everyday and the atmosphere was fantastic
excellent benefits for a contact
inVentiv Health-BMS - Territory Business Manager (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRNovember 4, 2014
Pros: easy on-boarding process, great pay, excellent benefits
transparent relationship employee-contractor
excellent communication with management
good company
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Bridgeport, CTNovember 4, 2014
Great work life balance, management is extremely helpful. Job security is the only concern.
Very flexible but unpredictable
Pharmaceutical Liaison/Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, CONovember 1, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: contract work, unpredictable
Great position, very flexible, however, this is contract work and your contract can end at any time...as mine just did. I went through the training process and in just 6 months I am out of work. However, this does feel like a company that values it's employees and our manager was wonderful.
good company to work for
Account Payable (Former Employee), Basking Ridge, NJOctober 28, 2014
Pros: close to home
Like the place good environment good people to work with close to home good work flow keep yo busy
I loved working for InVentiv Health
Clinical Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasSeptember 16, 2014
InVentiv Health makes sure to be there with ongoing support through the hiring process and after you have received the position. I loved it and hope to work again for them.
Supportive Company
Contract Clinical Safety Scientist (Former Employee), Durham, NCSeptember 4, 2014
My recruiter was always available to answer questions and stayed in constant contact; very supportive staff.
Good company to work for
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee), CT and Eastern New YorkSeptember 3, 2014
Inventiv is fair and provides well for their people. Over my time with them I was never treated poorly and have only positive things to say. They are expeditious when situations arrise and decisions are made promptly and fairly for all parties involved. They make sure you understand the business and the reasons for all business decisions.
Support Solutions Specialist (Current Employee), Somerset, NJAugust 26, 2014
..a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Great People, Great Place to Work!
Corporate Recruiter, Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Somerset, NJAugust 26, 2014
Offers a great work/life balance. If a permanent position was availble, this is the place I would like to work. Great Culture.
challenging rewarding company, great overall culture.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNAugust 4, 2014
Pros: diverse product portfolio, called on multiple specialties.
Cons: large territories, manager turnover made it difficult to build relationships.
Had an overall positive experience with InVentiv. Experienced and survived 5 lay offs. My feeling this was a economy related issue not a company issue. Would welcome an opportunity to work for this company again.

1 2 3 4 5

About inVentiv Health

Addison Whitney constructs identities and brands for its clients, with a particular emphasis on product and brand naming. It develops – Read more