inVentiv Health

inVentiv Health Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good work-life balance
Diabetes Educator (Current Employee), Orange County, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Company is a bit disorganized, but managers are warm and promote a balanced culture. Diabetes educators unable to use any clinical skills. Doesn't seem like there's any room for advancement.
Made it great to work there with the co workers and family oriented organization
Commercial HR Services Associate & Analyst (Current Employee), Somerset, NJFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: great meeting with our managers and free brunch.
Cons: had to work weekends from time to time
Working at inventiv health was really fast pace and ensure service timeline and levels are met in accordance with quality standards.

I learn a lot about Human Resource working closely with the HR Advisors.

Working with my team made it easy to complete assignments and to meet our goals we set out.

There wasn't enough room to grow in inventiv which is the reason I'm seeking for another job, to establish myself within the company and grow as well.
Never Again, Worst Job Ever
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee), Somerset, NJFebruary 8, 2015
Too many cons to name. Just don't work here if you want to be over worked and underpaid. They demand a lot for the supervisors to not do a thing except micro-manage all day long. Coworkers are fine i guess, not there to make friends. It's a telephone job, which I have learned to not ever do again. Expectations unrealistic. Just ridiculous. They demand that the quality of our calls are A1, meanwhile they want 90+ calls which is impossible if you really want to be as helpful as they want us to be to our callers. I could go all day long if i had the time.
IT Project Manager (Current Employee), Princeton, NJFebruary 5, 2015
Management in this company seems to have issues making decisions and sticking to them. They spend money on unneccesary things.
Focused and driven - contract work
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: good culture and environment
Cons: contract work - uncertainty of when you will be looking for your next job.
Good place to work, however it is contract work and you never know when the contract could end. If you are looking for stability this might not be the company for you.
growing company
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), MN TerritoryJanuary 30, 2015
Is a growing company since North American Rentokil purchased Presto-X. Lots of turnover in sales due to company focus on empowering and rewarding the technical service side of the business while underwhelming the sales personnel.
Don't work @ the call center unless you want to be used & discarded like a left over piece of rag. THE TRUTH BE TOLD.
Customer Service Specialist / Patient Access (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: company events, summer picnics /barbecue, ice cream social, nice property building
Cons: supervisors on the call center floor. fake, phony, hypocritical supervisors and management. some greedy, self-righteous, entitled co-workers (but you have to be fake with them to survive)
There are many things I would like to say - but can not due to some rules here. But, don't worry if you work at the call center on the 1st floor and you are reading this - you probably will know. I loved the company itself and its core mission /values. I loved speaking to the customers - the patients themselves. These were the inbound calls we would handle - we had numerous inbound calls. Management has no realistic idea, how to run the place (specifically the call center floor). My own Supervisor I was assigned to used to spell some of her words wrong, could not type properly, and used her favorites and had them get ahead. She only gets ahead because of her so called charming southern accent and her dressing skills. She should not be in the position she holds. There's another Supervisor there - who is a Jehovah's witness - she's a wretched person. I have never met a more ridiculous, phony, selfish person as herself. Hierarchy such as : assistant director, director, and corporate director all promise you glorious platitudes how you can advance with Inventiv Health in a customer service role. However, REALITY is : that if you are not the chosen one or chosen ones and are NOT favorited and liked by your immediate Supervisor - then, you are something up the creek without a paddle. Thus, you will NOT get ahead. Don't believe the hype and the luminous happy picture they paint you. Upper management only consults with the Supervisors, so even if you are right about something - YOU HAVE TO CONSULT WITH YOUR SUPERVISOR - BEFORE GOING TO HIGHER UP. But, don't be scared - take this job – more... (only if you desperately need it - such as I did). FOR THE RECORD - I GOT FIRED FOR A BLASPHEMOUS LIE THAT THEY ACCUSED ME OF. AND WHEN I ASKED FOR PROOF, I WAS TOLD, "sorry I can't give that to you now....." in such a polite, calm way. I got promised the world as I worked there a little more than a year. All for nothing in the end ! Your word as an employee, will not matter. People get fired on the call center every few months or some people just quit. I have worked at other departments @ Inventiv as a temp employee and found that to be much more conducive to professional growth and personal empowerment. I would NEVER want to work again on the call center floor again ONLY BECAUSE of MANAGEMENT. Otherwise I really loved the job and attained some professional skills. I believe in myself and never let lies of others' and perceptions of stupid, ignorant people get to me. WORD OF ADVICE TO MANAGEMENT : STOP LYING TO YOUR EMPLOYEE AND MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND PROMISES & TERMINATING THEM FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER. THE LEGAL "AT WILL" CONTRACT COULD BE USED AGAINST YOU ALSO ......AS wrongful termination. – less
Customer Service Specialist
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJanuary 22, 2015
Excellent, fun people to work with but with little job security. Its a contract company though, so that is expected. Everyone was always helpful. Overall, a good experience
Productive, results-driven environment
Program Consultant/Pharma Rep (Former Employee), Somerset, NJJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: car, gas card, autonomy, creativity, c-suite on speed dial
Cons: managed care issues, not being able to speak directly to patients
A typical day at work involved planning your route, arranging breakfast & lunch meetings to gain quality time with HCPs and staff in order that they may understand the product and benefits to patients.

I learned that many patients are non-compliant.

Management was very supportive and allowed for our creativity in the field and meetings.

My co-workers were spread all over the nation. Regardless, we all communicated on a weekly basis to share our experience in the field and make suggestions for areas which we were having challenges in.

Hardest part of job...not being able to speak directly to patients.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when a patient enrolled in our program and saw the results is a short amount of time.
Great company, great place to work.
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Jamaica, NYJanuary 2, 2015
Been with the company for 6 months and they provide their employees 100% support to be able to conduct my duties and responsibilities in providing good business relationship with my key prescribers.
Great sales training
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 23, 2014
Pros: excellent salary, benefits, company vehicle
Cons: contract only; downsizing
Promoted specialty drugs to physicians and surgeons. Developed a territory business plan and called on doctors within a large geography to promote pharmaceutical products. Hardest part of the job was the large territory. Most enjoyable was building relationships
Great corporation
Field Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 10, 2014
Ive enjoy the people Ive worked with from corporate and training departments as well as the employees hired for the contract.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Merced, CADecember 9, 2014
For the most part is has been a great experience. I have no real complaints other than the salary is fairly low in comparison to other contracts.
summary
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Somerset, NJDecember 4, 2014
great company, every day is different, great coworkers, meeting new people daily
Data Entry Pharmaceutical Company
Data Entry/Temporary (Former Employee), Somerset, NJNovember 27, 2014
Pros: execellent pay, great work enviornment, friendly co-workers, very profession
Cons: long work days
This is a typical call center and data entry environment, very professional specifically cooperate business attire is required to work at this company. You must also be able to answer phone calls as well as process several applications, so it requires a person with multi tasking skills.
Nice place to work
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), Omaha, NENovember 13, 2014
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: project ending
Good company but partner decided not to build sales for our project! Bummer!
Pharmaceutical Field Specialist (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 5, 2014
Great Company to work at with wonderful people. I enjoyed everyday and the atmosphere was fantastic
excellent benefits for a contact
inVentiv Health-BMS - Territory Business Manager (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRNovember 4, 2014
Pros: easy on-boarding process, great pay, excellent benefits
transparent relationship employee-contractor
excellent communication with management
good company
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Bridgeport, CTNovember 4, 2014
Great work life balance, management is extremely helpful. Job security is the only concern.
Very flexible but unpredictable
Pharmaceutical Liaison/Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, CONovember 1, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: contract work, unpredictable
Great position, very flexible, however, this is contract work and your contract can end at any time...as mine just did. I went through the training process and in just 6 months I am out of work. However, this does feel like a company that values it's employees and our manager was wonderful.

1 2 3 4 5

About inVentiv Health

Addison Whitney constructs identities and brands for its clients, with a particular emphasis on product and brand naming. It develops – Read more