Are you an intermediate Account Executive/Manager with experience in a fast-paced work environment? Would you describe yourself as efficient, organized, motivated, and someone who is looking for a challenge? Then look no further....
INVENTA is a solution-based marketing company that specializes in non-traditional services and approaches. We create human interactive brand experiences that break through the clutter of traditional media.
We are currently searching for an Account Executive to join our Toronto office. The successful candidate will have an Experiential Marketing background with a proven track record of effectively implementing and managing field marketing programs with a focus on planning, organizing, leading staff and controlling financial resources.
The Account Executive’s duties include:
- Ensure all program team responsibilities are completed to clients’ specifications.
- Overall management and support of in-field staff. Ensure field visits are conducted on a regular basis.
- Conduct performance reviews for in-field staff.
- Identify and support training needs for the Account Coordinator team
- Actively lead training for in-field teams
- Involvement with concept development, revisions and creative development
- Budget development and management
- Drafting/writing creative briefs
- Active participation in brainstorming sessions
- Basic understanding of strategic brand requirements
- Creation of status and contact reports
- Preparation of training manuals, weekly program reports and final program reports
- Brief and/or source program elements to relevant department or supplier
- Source/contact potential promotional partners
- Maintain excellent communication links with clients to develop strong and loyal working relationships
- Ensure spending/costs on campaigns are within budgetary guidelines
- Analyze program profit and loss at completion of program. Ensure profitability of accounts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years progressive experience in a related position. Experience in promotions a definite asset.
- Experience managing a team a definite asset
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong oral and written skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Proactive with a focus on results
- Solid spelling and proof-reading skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Ability to relate rationale to basic strategies as presented by clients
- Demonstrated ability to work within Agency systems
- Ability to relate new ideas to client objectives
Are you up for the challenge? Then we would love to hear from you!
All qualified candidates will be contacted via telephone.
Please no agency solicitation.
Inventa is one of Canada's leading experiential and sales promotion agencies. We bring brands to life.
Our vision is to create...