Invensys

Invensys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
proactive workplace
Lead Project Engineer (Current Employee), EgyptOctober 30, 2013
Pros: job stabilty
Cons: traveling away from family
getting experience is the major pros of working with Invensys
Friendly atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Vaughan, OntarioOctober 2, 2012
Pros: flexible management, break time, free luch on fridays
Cons: no benefits
Collect and maintain PC data base (Gold Mine)
Supported receptionist duties and managed a 12-line switchboard. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system. Data entry. Meet and greet clients and visitors. Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences. Research for prices and purchase office furniture and supplies. I learned a new customer data base(Gold – more... Mine). I also learned to work as a team. All the management at Invensys are the best team ever. Very friendly atmosphere, nice co-workers. The hardest part of my job was to leave the office to coordinate a meeting someplace else, get back to the office at the end of the day and continue with what I left. The most enjoyable part of my job was to order lunch every Friday for the employees. – less
Invensys was a great company to work for.
Microprocessor System Technician (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAOctober 8, 2014
Foxboro/ Invensys was a great company to work for. They respected the workers and it was a company effort put forth on every product.
Excellent employer
Principal Accountant, Finance Projects (Former Employee), Coventry and LondonOctober 7, 2014
An excellent and understanding employer providing exciting and challenging career opportunities.
Established products and good team.
Product Engineer (Current Employee), West Plains, MOOctober 4, 2014
Work environment was good and the coworkers are make the job enjoyable.
Worse
DCS/ESD Engineer (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHSeptember 8, 2014
Management not up to the mark.

Training programs are not there but you have to work on your own.

Future vision is zero.
Accountant II
Accountant II (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAAugust 22, 2014
Company has been sold and current position is being eliminated.
Very rewarding career
Marketing and Communications Executive (Former Employee), CrawleyAugust 21, 2014
Responsible for Marketing Communications for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Good work experience with senior
Quality Engineer (Current Employee), PuneJuly 8, 2014
Pros: lunch, breakfase
This is good place for work.
Good working culture.
supporting staff.
Good teamwork
See Schneider-Electric review
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Loves Park, IllinoisJuly 1, 2014
A very forward-thinking, progressive and environmentally conscience company. The local operation has always had a great track record of being a quality, productive and customer-focused organization that cares for its people and community.
Fun workplace
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Lake Forest, CAJune 12, 2014
Great place to work with great benefits and atmosphere. Management seems to be a little confused as there has been many changes going on up at the top.
Great Exposure
Project Application Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNJune 12, 2014
Learning at its best. I joined in as a fresher directly out of college. Invensys gave me huge opportunities to learn many things and gave onsite commissioning opportunities. I have been send to many reputed process plants including RasGas, Qatar Gas, Reliance Power etc for commissioning
Manufacturing / Maquiladora setting
SYSTEMS COORDINATOR & DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee), Matamoros Mexico, Main Office Plain City OHMay 30, 2014
Pros: daily interaction with people
Cons: looong hours
Family atmosphere, teamwork oriented for the better of the company,
Vert good place to work
Assistant Project Engineer (Former Employee), London, ENGApril 5, 2014
Very good place to work. Very professional. Lots of talented people working there.
my responsibility
PR Assistant (Former Employee), Moscow RussiaMarch 11, 2014
• Organizing point-of-sale material, supervising
• Eventual management
• Marketing research
Wonderful place to work with a great team concept
Key Account Manager (Former Employee), Rockford, ILFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: the ability to drive new product development and leverage new opportunities
Cons: company was bought by larger conglomerate
travelled 90% through US
With a team approach, you can drive sales
Management team was very supportive of my initiatives
Co-workers were always helpful
Difficulties were getting new programs approved on a timely basis
Enjoyed the growth I for each consecutive year
Invensys fosters an environment that caters to family
Buyer (Former Employee), Houston, TxJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: family oriented
Cons: company has more mgmt than workers
Invensys fosters an environment that caters to family. A typical workday can be very fast paced.
A moderate place to work at.
Senior SCADA Application Engineer (Current Employee), Cairo, GAJanuary 1, 2014
Perfect colleagues to work with, they are very helpful and sincere.
However, a new set of rules came to decrease most of the benefits the employees used to get, this annoyed almost all the employees and gave us the feeling of an unfair trend.
It was fun to work with productive collegues with the aim to successsful outcome
Global Product Compliance Manager (Former Employee), Slough. BerkshireDecember 11, 2013
Pros: meeting professional people on a global scale.
Cons: some time involves long and delayed travelling overseas
Start a day with fresh mind and looking forward. review the legal product regulations and analyse what is important to company products and prepare guidance papers for the company to follow.

Working remotely from a small office and advising many plants managers for the compliance policies for the products manufactured at the plant..

It is hard to – more... understand the implications of the new regulations and then ensure all the plants' manager globally understand the importance of the regulation on the products and ensure the compliances achieved on time. – less
Fun work atmospher, creative
HR Generalist (Former Employee), Irvine, CaliforniaOctober 24, 2013
Pros: creative, fun environment and challenging
Cons: merger of the company with another affected the working environment negatively
I held 3 positions at this software development company: Executive assistant to CEO and CFO, Training specialist and Hr Generalist.

My last position involved managing the software development division's HR needs: employee relations, restructuring, benefits, retention and some international employment issues.

Much of my time was spent on employee relations – more... for this team. I offered remedial peer-to-peer interactive training, manager-to-staff relationships (cultural) and worked with managers to learn to partner with their employees to ensure their success.

I learned that engaging a personality is key to the successful involvement and implementation of their new skills.

My direct managers were always supportive and encouraging as I moved through different positions within the company.

My co-workers seemed happy to have me with them, and we experienced great success when we put our heads together to solve a problem.

The most difficult challenge was my level of experience. I was in an HR Generalist role with no training. It was definitely a steep learning curve.

I enjoyed coming to work every day to see what would be thrown my way next! – less

1 2 3 4