As an Education and Outreach Coordinator for this innovative organization, you will have the
- Develop and deliver leading edge education and outreach programs to reduce the spread of
- Research and develop current informational resources and extension materials on invasive
- Facilitate and synthesize input and direction from advisory committees and others; and
- Assist in organizing special forums and events.
WHAT BACKGROUND WILL YOU NEED?
- Degree or related experience in education or communication
- Background or experience in natural resource management or related field.
- Proven ability and well respected for public speaking and/or leadership skills.
- Strategic thinking skills along with the ability to focus on implementation and monitoring.
- Outstanding written communication skills, including social media.
- Terrific people skills – ability to work with teams and take advice while providing leadership.
- Flexible and organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge or interest in invasive species is beneficial.
For a complete description of this position please go to our website at http://www.bcinvasives.ca/about/employment-opportunities
Indeed - 11 months ago
TOGETHER with our partners we work to reduce the economic,environmental and
social impacts of invasive species inour communities.