Inukshuk Planning & Development Ltd. is a small, private sector land use planning and landscape architecture firm located in Whitehorse, Yukon. IPD provides our clients with thorough, creative, workable, and cost effective solutions. Our employees are resourceful, disciplined professionals who believe strongly in a service ethic, are lifetime learners, welcome challenge and take pride in their work. If this sounds like you, consider joining our team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- Eligible for full member of the Canadian Society of Landscape Architects (CSLA) or hold a
professional landscape architecture license in any US state
- Landscape construction field experience and/or land use planning experience would be an asset
- 2-3 years progressive public/private sector experience in project management; design through
- Excellent report writing, graphic, public facilitation and multi-tasking skills required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Sketch-up or similar graphic illustration programs
Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience. Strong preference will be given to candidates who have lived and/or worked in northern Canada/Alaska and who have cross-cultural experience and backcountry field skills.
Candidates should provide a cover letter with a portfolio of experience in PDF format with a minimum of 3 current references to the Attention of Ian D. Robertson.