Intuit

Intuit Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work
Service and Support Specialist (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VANovember 13, 2013
Pros: everything
Great team environment, very laid back. Company def cares about their employees.
This company hires too many contractors!
Customer Service rep (contractor) (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CaNovember 9, 2013
Pros: fun, casual, low stress company/employees
Cons: hiring process
Too many contractors & not enough full time. I've seen great employees (contractors) come & go when they should have been kept!
Good for a contract position -- good pay and overtime
Order Management Specialist, Order Management Team (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 9, 2013
Pros: free lunches, ; a tolerant, liberal atmosphere, suitable pay
Cons: lack of job security, outsourcing to countries which provide mediocre service
Intuit is like many other American companies, it is not immune to outsourcing many services which would be best performed by my fellow citizenry. So, the culture attracts and allows for the acceptance of every conceivable personality type, in order to attain, short-term contract employees who are intelligent, computer savvy, and not afraid to "scavenge" – more... for work. By that, I mean than the market for employees is way, over-inflated, and the "crème of the crop" end up not necessarily coming to the forefront and attention of management. This is their corporate culture. So far it has worked for them, but the overall morale, after time -- even though they "woo us" with free meals and a liberal and tolerant atmosphere -- does not lend itself to an atmosphere of job security or sense of self-worth. I see the lack of security expressed through the mood of the permanent employees who are always working to maintain a virtually "happy" composure, while being constantly pressured to perform quickly and with zero-defect, and who obviously carry with them, the unspoken mantra of: "Don't get too complacent, this too can end -- at any time, to anyone." – less
N/A
Business Systems Analyst - Contractor (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 7, 2013
Working at Intuit was a very good experience - the people were fanastic, and the work environment was very unique.
claim great place to work, but was nothing like claim
Full Service Payroll Support Agent (Former Employee), Reno, NVNovember 6, 2013
Pros: eventually some payroll and payroll tax was learned and clients began to finally get some amswers
Cons: permanent staff had negative attitudes toward new employees
The basic training team was excellent, however when being trained by specific department manager, course was very poor. Our Trainer/department lead was rude, condescending, arrogant and very poorly prepared to teach motivated, willing agents. She preferred instead to eat her breakfast at head of class, weakly covering highly important tasks that instead – more... had to be learned in a trial by fire atmosphere. Her style was so haphazard and jumped from subject to subject without regard to cohesive presentation of he material. Many of us were surprised they kept us taking calls as we knew so little about payroll we seem incompetent to clients. – less
Great company to work for
Customer Service and Support Specialist/SME (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VANovember 4, 2013
I have worked for this company since 2002
I have held several positions in the time that I have been there
The hardest part of the job is not know if your job is secure
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that you work with.
Great culture
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), San DiegoOctober 31, 2013
Great place to work! Spent a lot of time getting to know everyone that worked for the company. I learned a lot about the business from people that were amazing to work with.
Great Place, Great Experience
Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 28, 2013
Pros: the company
Cons: the layoff
Typical work day. Managing projects, tasks, vendors, managers,emails, documents, project plans.
I learned a lot about the banking software platform. What it takes to Implement a bank F1 - F5 institutions. The level of support and attention they require to complete the projects on time or as close to on time as possible..
Management was great with support – more... and having the teams back, and made sure to hold you accountable for the tasks we were responsible for.
Co-Workers all worked together and supported one another.
Hardest part of the job: Was to get those that pushed back or those that had conflict with process or task completion.
The most enjoyable about the job.. was the job. I liked the company, – less
Good Environment
Finance &Accounting Delivery Executive (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 21, 2013
Doing hardwork
Good communication between the employees
Management is ok
I learnt my skills in accounts
Both enjoyment and harding working
Great place!
Contractor Employee/Employee (Former Employee), Tucson, AZOctober 20, 2013
Intuit is one of the best places I have worked. they allow personal freedom to express oneself and allow you to share ideas...
Very amicable place with good food and great co-workers.
Service and Support Care Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXOctober 16, 2013
Pros: free food
Cons: 30 minute lunches
Very good company to work for. The hardest part of the job was trying to log off the phones for breaks. Management was very friendly and focused on improving performance without micromanaging. The most enjoyable part of the job was the free food provided by the company from very reputable clean restaurants.
Excellent company with excellent benefits
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAOctober 12, 2013
As a Tech Support Rep most of my day consisted of being on the phone assisting customer on problems with the software. I learned many things working with the company. One of them was how to have patience because everyone has a different level of knowledge when it comes to computer software. The most enjoyable part of the job was that you felt appreciated.
Fun workplace
Fraud and Risk Analyst (Current Employee), London, ENGOctober 12, 2013
Pros: fun at work
Cons: salary
Work with Fun is the most important fact of Deutsche Bank.
Good facilities for employees
Short sighted management
Project Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 10, 2013
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: see above
Management does whatever it takes for the bottom line regardless of business practicality. Intuit does not nurture it's employees to advance. Politics and nepotism are the norm.
Intuit wants to make sure their employees are happy
Technical Support (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 27, 2013
Intuit has a very laid back culture. From the security staff that actually takes the time out to remember you by name to the personal trainers in the fitness center, I never witnessed such a liberal job culture. My position at Intuit required me to speak to accountants and troubleshoot issues they are having with their software such as QuickBooks, EasyACCT, – more... etc. In some case it is required to remotely control their computer and go into the coding of the program itself. – less
Great Place to work, but
ACCOUNTANT TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT - TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 27, 2013
Great place to work, but if you get on someone's bad side... thats it
Intuit had a Reduction in Force which included me or I would still be employed there.
Service & Support Representative (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, Ca.September 18, 2013
Pros: cafeteria on site
I was a customer service representative in their credit card processing call center. I was trained on the software of Intuit's products. The management worked with me to succeed and I was a member of a large team. There was no hard part and I enjoyed solving for the customers problems.
By far the best company I've ever worked for!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 15, 2013
Provide executive support to various Director’s and Chief Architect
Coordinate international travel readiness (mobile technology, passport, visa requirements etc.) and manage travel schedules
Interact cross-functionally with departments, employees, vendors or customers in need of meeting with department leaders
Review correspondence and arrange meetings, – more... both in person and via WebEx
Collaborate with other company executives and manage relationship with outside vendors as well as internal resources – less
Awesome place to work!
Software Engineer II (Current Employee), mountain view, CaliforniaSeptember 15, 2013
Intuit has one of the best work life balance. I work as an iPhone developer for mint.com and i totally love the team.
Fun place to work with lots of employee perks
Payroll Supervisor (Former Employee), Fallon, NVSeptember 14, 2013
I really enjoyed the payroll side of working for Intuit, it was fast paced & exciting. I made a few life long friends at this job and learned a new trade.

About Intuit

Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to – Read more