Intuit

Intuit Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Intuit
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: gym cafe
Cons: management
A very good company to work for. Good benefits and good people.
Tight community with lots of growth potential
Sr. Communications Manager (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAJanuary 3, 2014
Intuit believes in the advancement of all its employees as well as the company and stock price. Lots of opportunity to grow your career in a friendly environment. Struggling a little to adapt its culture to that of a growing, global company, but a lot of potential.
Great company Values
Support Engineer Tech II (Former Employee), TucsonJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: challenging and rewarding work
Cons: constant change, and jobs always in flux
Although I felt advancement was difficult to obtain, I enjoyed my work here and always felt I was a productive wanted member of a team.
Large Corp feel, constant change in policy and procedures.
Team was a family there I made many great friends, that I still am in contact with rare to find in such a large company.
Great work environment.
Quick Books Sales & Support Consultant (Former Employee), TucsonDecember 30, 2013
Pros: onsite cafeteria, gameroom and discounts.
Cons: was unable to communicate directly with upper management about my direct managers lack of abilities.
It seemed like a great company to work for. Unfortunately I entered under the false pretense of moving into a different department based on performance. My manager was new and was poorly informed on the products and services we were dealing with. Other managers and peers were by far more educated and helpful while with this company.
Employee comes first
Engineering Manager (Former Employee), Mountain View, CADecember 27, 2013
intuit has lot of great products. while their adoption to change is slow, they focus heavily on their employee. ( it doesn't fit the rest of bay area culture, but employee can really nourish both their work and personal life).
Very laid back atmosphere
Tech support and assisting (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VirginiaDecember 12, 2013
Intuit was a very comfortable atmosphere. Breaks were fun, having lunch, playing pool, etc. They overall experience there was wonderful, however it was seasonal only.
Collaborative, employee centric place to work
Sr. Marketing Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 10, 2013
Pros: honesty, collaborative
Cons: better data and additional resources
In my almost 5 years at Intuit, I've seen one thing that is consistent across all business units, all sites, and all leaders - employees are considered to the be the most valued asset of the company.

There are 6 values the company holds as its backbone and foundation, which are evident in everything that is done. One value, Integrity without Compromise, – more... is followed by almost every employee, manager and leader. This is true in business outcomes, metrics and results, and tests.

The other 5 values are similar in their impact, and present in conversations, reviews and motivation.

All of these values can be leveraged and used in your personal life and growth as well. They are all centered in helping you become a better contributor, manager, and leader wich is benefitial at home and at home. – less
Best company I've worked for
Enterprise access management security (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 5, 2013
Pros: subsidized lunches
**Alternate work areas
** basketball, volleyball, health club, walking trails, subsidized lunces all on campus.
** lots of social get-togethers
Great Workplace
Technical Support Consultant (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 3, 2013
Pros: learned intuit pro series software
Cons: call center
I worked lots of hours and filled in when calls were in que! CPA's used to call in to talk to me to help solve problems. I received several awards for effectiveness
Not a true Intuit division
Specialist (Current Employee), Woodland HillsDecember 2, 2013
Cons: no work life balance, substandard pay.
Payments division was an acquisition, the Intuit mindset isn't practiced nor does it exist in the building. Management doesn't allow for true growth. Managers have call center mentality with all staff even those who aren't in the call center.
Great Company
Software Developer Co-op (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 24, 2013
Great working environment.People are sharp and great to work with. The benefits and work-life balance are top tier. Products are relevant and senior management encourages innovation.
Always moving forward
Sales and Support Consultant (Former Employee), Englewood, CONovember 18, 2013
Great Place to work. Company Really cares about its employees and the work life balance.
Completitive
IFSP Conversion Agent (Former Employee), Reno, NVNovember 15, 2013
Thankful for the experiences and the knowledge I have set to obtain through the last 13 years.
Great company to work for
Knowledge Content Specialist (Former Employee), Reno NevadaNovember 15, 2013
Pros: benefits, perks, cafe
Cons: no comment
Great place to work. Great Benefits.
Provides training.
Great core values
Great Place to work
Service and Support Specialist (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VANovember 13, 2013
Pros: everything
Great team environment, very laid back. Company def cares about their employees.
This company hires too many contractors!
Customer Service rep (contractor) (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CaNovember 9, 2013
Pros: fun, casual, low stress company/employees
Cons: hiring process
Too many contractors & not enough full time. I've seen great employees (contractors) come & go when they should have been kept!
Good for a contract position -- good pay and overtime
Order Management Specialist, Order Management Team (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 9, 2013
Pros: free lunches, ; a tolerant, liberal atmosphere, suitable pay
Cons: lack of job security, outsourcing to countries which provide mediocre service
Intuit is like many other American companies, it is not immune to outsourcing many services which would be best performed by my fellow citizenry. So, the culture attracts and allows for the acceptance of every conceivable personality type, in order to attain, short-term contract employees who are intelligent, computer savvy, and not afraid to "scavenge" – more... for work. By that, I mean than the market for employees is way, over-inflated, and the "crème of the crop" end up not necessarily coming to the forefront and attention of management. This is their corporate culture. So far it has worked for them, but the overall morale, after time -- even though they "woo us" with free meals and a liberal and tolerant atmosphere -- does not lend itself to an atmosphere of job security or sense of self-worth. I see the lack of security expressed through the mood of the permanent employees who are always working to maintain a virtually "happy" composure, while being constantly pressured to perform quickly and with zero-defect, and who obviously carry with them, the unspoken mantra of: "Don't get too complacent, this too can end -- at any time, to anyone." – less
N/A
Business Systems Analyst - Contractor (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 7, 2013
Working at Intuit was a very good experience - the people were fanastic, and the work environment was very unique.
claim great place to work, but was nothing like claim
Full Service Payroll Support Agent (Former Employee), Reno, NVNovember 6, 2013
Pros: eventually some payroll and payroll tax was learned and clients began to finally get some amswers
Cons: permanent staff had negative attitudes toward new employees
The basic training team was excellent, however when being trained by specific department manager, course was very poor. Our Trainer/department lead was rude, condescending, arrogant and very poorly prepared to teach motivated, willing agents. She preferred instead to eat her breakfast at head of class, weakly covering highly important tasks that instead – more... had to be learned in a trial by fire atmosphere. Her style was so haphazard and jumped from subject to subject without regard to cohesive presentation of he material. Many of us were surprised they kept us taking calls as we knew so little about payroll we seem incompetent to clients. – less
Great company to work for
Customer Service and Support Specialist/SME (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VANovember 4, 2013
I have worked for this company since 2002
I have held several positions in the time that I have been there
The hardest part of the job is not know if your job is secure
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that you work with.

About Intuit

Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to – Read more